Beaumont Central at Beaumont West Brook Game Thread/WB wins 26-19!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="J.T. Williams" post="1264265" timestamp="1347074652"]
Ozen, please represent the city of Beaumont well because [b]Central and West Brook are playing like junior high schoolers.[/b] Anything over six turnovers combined is lttle league football at best.
[/quote] ouch  :o

Overall, this game was probably the sloppiest game I've ever seen. Both teams made boneheaded mistakes.  At one point, it got soooo ridiculous that one of our offensive linemen (same kid) false started 4 times in a row, causing 1st and 30.  There were SEVERAL Central TD's left in the field...  A couple by the officials, a couple by the Central staff, and maybe 1 by the players.  Even though we scored on special teams, our special teams sucks.  We can't hit an extra point to save our lives (missed 3 if those) and was horrible all night on special teams coverage.  There were bright spots though.  Lil Mitchell on offense was a great move  he led the team in catches tonight including one where he stretched out and dove to get the reception.  And imagine that.  With all that said and done, we still had a chance with less than a minute to win the game while inside the 10 yard line. this is what big D was talking about.  We get a chance with about 10 seconds left in the half and we do a running play...  Mind you, NO timeouts left.  Why not pass the ball.  If incomplete, the clock stops.  At the end, several chances to either get the first down or score the go ahead td.  We fail.  Good defensive playcalling by WB in the last few seconds. 

Game balls:  WB's # 25 is a load.  He is what kept them going.
Central's G. Mitchell:  2 INT in defense and lead team in catches and yards and wasn't too bad on returning punts either. 

Still have one more tune up game before district.  I think we'll be in the thick of the district race.

Excuse the typos.  Posted this from phone.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1264480" timestamp="1347080482"]
[quote author=J.T. Williams link=topic=102746.msg1264265#msg1264265 date=1347074652]
Ozen, please represent the city of Beaumont well because [b]Central and West Brook are playing like junior high schoolers.[/b] Anything over six turnovers combined is lttle league football at best.
[/quote] ouch  :o
[/quote]He's not lying.  Tell him to make sure Ozen don't let a Middle School team beat them in the district opener.  ;)

[quote name="D3zii" post="1263946" timestamp="1347070708"]
How is Central's team looking this year?? havent been on in awhile
[/quote]One of the most unphisical teams I've seen. The online thinks they Are just suppose to allow the defense to rush their QB. Not very inspiring to watch. They have talent in spots. #5 is the real deal. He gets passed the defense with ease. Brook started jamming him in the second half. #15, the kid has live legs. We have no plays to get him in open space. He'd kill opponents. Well you know about the Mitchell bros. a few other players showed a little. Other than that, we'll do good if we made the playoffs. I honestly don't see it. >:(

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1264711" timestamp="1347112766"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=102746.msg1264682#msg1264682 date=1347109896]
It's two beaumont schools, what you expect....... ;) ;)
[/quote]This comming from a person that backs a team who ia 0 fer vs ANY Beaumont team all time.  ;)
[/quote]Oh yea is da hillbillies still sporting those ugly awes stripes? I heard there's a nation wide ban on them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83