Warren is going to go 3-0!

Guest ECBucFan

[quote name="TXHORN_ET" post="1260200" timestamp="1346773058"]
I call that good scheduling!
[/quote]
Exactly, thats what Warren has needed for years.  They are by no means a small 2A school, but getting a few wins will do wonders for the kids and fans.  I have always rooted for Warren, except when they play us.  Good luck to the Warriors the rest of the way!

Guest ECBucFan
The posters here trying to talk Warrens win down is sad and senseless.

The Warren kids did break through and walked off the field WINNERS Friday night. I congratulate them and want them and the Warren community to enjoy every bit of it. I have no doubt they woke up Saturday morning with a smile on their face.  ;D

Keep it up Warren. Go out and get some more. Winning is contagious!  8)

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1260309" timestamp="1346781690"]
The posters here trying to talk Warrens win down is sad and senseless.

The Warren kids did break through and walked off the field WINNERS Friday night. I congratulate them and want them and the Warren community to enjoy every bit of it. I have no doubt they woke up Saturday morning with a smile on their face.  ;D

[/quote] Very well said ECBucFan....

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1260309" timestamp="1346781690"]
[b]The posters here trying to talk Warrens win down is sad and senseless.[/b]

[/quote]
Well said ECBucFan, glad to see Warren kids get the opportunity to Win a few.

I don't think that due to one poster making a comment about 'schools of the blind' that in anyway, it makes the rest of us seem like we are putting down the Warriors win.  How about just spreading some karma to those who have applauded the win.  There seems to be alot more positive than the negative ones.  Don't be so sensitive...geez....

I think they will beat Hardin as well this year!  Even if they go 4-6,  much better than they been anyway....might even have a shot at Kountze as they will be ready for the hardwood at that point.  They could go 4-6 or 5-5.  I wish them the best!  Those kids over in Warren have always worked hard!
Best thing they did was hire someone who likes to run the ball.  Trying to throw the ball every play in Warrior land every play was idiotic the last two years. JMO

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="wildcats35" post="1260721" timestamp="1346807207"]
I think they will beat Hardin as well this year!  Even if they go 4-6,  much better than they been anyway....
[/quote]

I definitely believe Warren can go 4-6. But even if it goes 3-7 or even 2-8, these boys will have the experience of walking off the field winners when the clock says 00:00. Good start for the program!  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder