Stump Wins Debut at Atascocita and WB Loses. Any Correlation?

Eni Apt

They looked horrible against PAM but since you have your Stump pom-poms on....

DeKaney(D11 State Champs---made from Westfield)
Westfield(Reg 2 Finalist---Beat Stump's team like drums while @WB)
Kline Oak(District Champs)
Kline Forest
Kline
Kline Collins
Spring
Kingwood
Atascosita Stumps

He goes from 3 way split of talent to a 5-way splitting of the talent pool.  He will never make the playoffs as long as he's @S. Kingwood....

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1257901" timestamp="1346516136"]
What does WB losing have to do with Stump at Atascocita?  ???
[/quote]

I guess WB got out-coached.

Had the score been different, this thread wouldn't even be up. Good job to the kids who played their hearts out. I'm sure WB kids are sitting around blaming the admin and board and not thinking about getting ready for next week. It sucks being a teenager especially a football player after a loss.

[quote name="jackdad" post="1257925" timestamp="1346517135"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102415.msg1257901#msg1257901 date=1346516136]
What does WB losing have to do with Stump at Atascocita?  ???
[/quote]
Just sayin, that never happened under Stump.  SFA, learn how to spell.  It is spelled KLEIN!
[/quote]

My mistake.  But there's no mistaking Atascosita not being in the playoffs until the UIL lighten their load

Bottom line is Stump is a very good coach.  He will improve the fortunes of Atascocita.  He has been a winner since HS and has tutored unders some top coaches along the way. Flannigan may do a great job at WB (and I hope he does) in time.  Let's not let our biases and frustrations with the less than optimal polictial situation at BISD cloud our view of either coach.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="1258008" timestamp="1346522828"]
Bottom line is Stump is a very good coach.  He will improve the fortunes of Atascocita.  He has been a winner since HS and has tutored unders some top coaches along the way. Flannigan may do a great job at WB (and I hope he does) in time.  Let's not let our biases and frustrations with the less than optimal polictial situation at BISD cloud our view of either coach.
[/quote]Well said......

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1258062" timestamp="1346526567"]
Its funny that you label it a 'situation'.  One can assume that its a situatiin to some and not all.  I'd say it's along the lines of a spoiled brat.  Someone cant have their milk and cookies.  Take that for what its worth...
[/quote]
And one can assume, that some people won't agree with your anology....really...a spoiled brat....that's funny...I'm just glad Stumps in a place that will appreciate him...all he will do is get better jobs...

It had nothing to do with 'appreciation' at all.  He was appreciated at West Brook, but with the talent that he had, more was expected.  He couldn't handle it, so he high tailed out of there...  And used 'other things' as an excuse.  Ohh well, its water under the bridge now.  I hope Stump is successful in Atascocita.  8) 8)[quote name="Spreadguy 7" post="1258393" timestamp="1346547815"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102415.msg1258062#msg1258062 date=1346526567]
Its funny that you label it a 'situation'.  One can assume that its a situatiin to some and not all.  I'd say it's along the lines of a spoiled brat.  Someone cant have their milk and cookies.  Take that for what its worth...
[/quote]
And one can assume, that some people won't agree with your anology....really...a spoiled brat....that's funny...I'm just glad Stumps in a place that will appreciate him...all he will do is get better jobs...
[/quote]

[quote name="Spreadguy 7" post="1258482" timestamp="1346551652"]
It's funny you use "other things". One can assume that the "other things" were not important to some but important to others. I'd say it's along the line of a spoiled brat..etc..etc...take that for what it's worth..
[/quote]Like I've said, water under the bridge... ;) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin