Stump Wins Debut at Atascocita and WB Loses. Any Correlation?

Eni Apt

It's a young program...nuff said

I would say there is a difference in the staff...from the lil bit I have seen..but hard to see where it ends up in 2-3 yrs

Ozen won, they earned it... I'm confident that both programs matured and learned from that game.

5-5 season or better...

For you all that thinks stump left for greener pastures , more pay, a feildhouse , the one at wb has been under construction for two years, and nooooooooo support from upper admin. Stump is and will be a good coach , so is flanigan but you can only fight downtown for so long

[quote name="12gage" post="1258747" timestamp="1346594899"]
For you all that thinks stump left for greener pastures , more pay, a feildhouse , the one at wb has been under construction for two years, and nooooooooo support from upper admin. Stump is and will be a good coach , so is flanigan but you can only fight downtown for so long
[/quote]What do you mean 'fight downhill'?

I predict AHS is 5th in 13 5a this year, behind Westfield, DeKaney, Klein Collins and Klein Oak. They will beat Spring, Kingwood, and Klein. Next year they make the playoffs. Mark it down.

Remember the year at WB that they started rough, should have lost to Central, and went 2 - 3 before district?  They beat Hightower that year in the playoffs. AHS will do similar things, but it will take a year to develop.

[quote name="sig220" post="1259087" timestamp="1346626908"]
I predict AHS is 5th in 13 5a this year, behind Westfield, DeKaney, Klein Collins and Klein Oak. They will beat Spring, Kingwood, and Klein. Next year they make the playoffs. Mark it down.

Remember the year at WB that they started rough, should have lost to Central, and went 2 - 3 before district?  They beat Hightower that year in the playoffs. AHS will do similar things, but it will take a year to develop.
[/quote]
2009 season...

Immediately after the loss to Katy in the visitors' locker room, the players vowed not to have mercy on ANYBODY in 21-5A or the playoffs and of course that team went on to a perfect District record and had the potential to go to State if a complete game against Cinco was played. Though the season did not end the way players had hoped, it was a year none of the will ever forget for the rest of their lives. ;)

So yes, it could very well happen to this year's team, even though the 2009 Cinderella Team blasted Ozen 33-0 and edged out Central 14-8.  8)

When the group that formed the nucleus of the 2009 team were freshmen, WB had more freshmen than Central and Ozen combined. Calls were made and that was the last year that transfers to WB were allowed. The powers that be recognized that WB was never going to be beaten if they allowed the players to transfer to WB. Flash forward to last year, no transfers on the WB team and 6 starters on Ozen and Central that had applied. No coincidence that Stump left.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder