SR predictions for Week 2

BMT    [color=red]KTZ [/color] 
  [color=red]PNG-P[/color]    LUM-B 
[color=red]PNG-W[/color]    BC 
  [color=red] WOS    [/color] LC 
    [color=red] VID [/color]    NED
      [color=red]OF [/color]    LUM-W

My picks are in [color=red]RED[/color]

After week 1, where is all the smack talk? Is PNG-P as good as I hear or was LC that bad? PNG-W, were they just lucky? Lum-B, I heard REALLY good on D but not to shabby on Offense, no speed both backs are built like fullbacks they line up and just pound you? Vidor well they just got lucky! OF- well, hey they did win the game. Lum-W really didnt hear anything good about them....

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1253129" timestamp="1346163311"]
After week 1, where is all the smack talk? Is PNG-P as good as I hear or was LC that bad? PNG-W, were they just lucky? Lum-B, I heard REALLY good on D but not to shabby on Offense, no speed both backs are built like fullbacks they line up and just pound you? Vidor well they just got lucky! OF- well, hey they did win the game. Lum-W really didnt hear anything good about them....
[/quote]
PNG-W was not lucky, thy beat us with skll. It was a great game all together. We(KTZ) had 5 tornovers.. but PNG-W is big and has some speed! Lum B does have speed!! I dont know who said that, but they are fast.. Lum W will improve dramatically these 2 weeks...and what do you mean OF won the game?

[quote name="bradyb" post="1253453" timestamp="1346190054"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=102116.msg1253129#msg1253129 date=1346163311]
[/quote]
PNG-W was not lucky, thy beat us with skll. It was a great game all together. We(KTZ) had 5 tornovers.. but PNG-W is big and has some speed! [b]Lum B does have speed[/b]!! I dont know who said that, but they are fast.. Lum W will improve dramatically these 2 weeks...[b]and what do you mean OF won the game?[/b][/quote]

REALLY!! You call that speed...Didnt hear anything except that they won. Lum-W needs to improve!!

FYI Lumberton Blue has most of the faster kids between the 2 Lumberton teams.  Lumberton white got most of the new kids! Maybe they didn't use the faster kids for a reason, I don't know but I KNOW that they have fast kids on that team. Just saying......

[quote name="Bambam10" post="1253978" timestamp="1346262374"]
FYI Lumberton Blue has most of the faster kids between the 2 Lumberton teams.  Lumberton white got most of the new kids! Maybe they didn't use the faster kids for a reason, I don't know but I KNOW that they have fast kids on that team. Just saying......
[/quote]
OK.... ;) ;)

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1254054" timestamp="1346268848"]
You guys have no clue, guess we'll just have to see!
[/quote]

VP 93, I call it how I see it and what I saw was power football. Nothing wrong with power football, heck Vidor also beat Lumberton-W with power football! If Lumberton-B had speed to go along with the power and that D, look out. I just did'nt see it.

Also, I was told after I left the game and with time running out and up by "22" they hurried up and ran another play and scored another TD as time expired instead of taking a knee! What's up with that? I left and did'nt see it, so maybe someone from Lumberton can explain why you would do that up by 22!

info on ned. sr. this year-several talented kids chose not to play football this year dropping overall #s to 20 to 25 kids total,only 2 returning players, 12 1st time players,no returning coaches & only 1 out of the 5 coaches has any experience coaching youth football.all that makes it an uphill battle for any team,but the kids & coaches are working hard every day & might surprise sum people this season. 

[quote name="diego cruz" post="1260232" timestamp="1346776204"]
info on ned. sr. this year-several talented kids chose not to play football this year dropping overall #s to 20 to 25 kids total,only 2 returning players, 12 1st time players,no returning coaches & only 1 out of the 5 coaches has any experience coaching youth football.all that makes it an uphill battle for any team,but the kids & coaches are working hard every day & might surprise sum people this season.
[/quote] I thought Sonnier was helping coach? If not that is a shame he has coached and helped Nederland compete ever year. JMO.

[quote name="heartattack90" post="1261725" timestamp="1346921901"]
[quote author=diego cruz link=topic=102116.msg1260232#msg1260232 date=1346776204]
[/quote] I thought Sonnier was helping coach? If not that is a shame he has coached and helped Nederland compete ever year. JMO.
[/quote] By the time Hunter figured out he wanted to play Jason had already found coaches..BUT I have tried to help and the coach does not want any help, I have offered DEF-play books and OFF- play books , I guess he does not need them..This is the first time in 12 yrs I had to sit and watch one of my kids on the side and it is very hard..I think these guys hearts in the right place ... I just don't think the knowledge of the game is there...I look at the parents on the side lines and wonder if they talk this bad about me when I am on the field with the kids( and trust me I know they do)..If any coaches from Ned-BLK read this their is a couple of coaches on the side that would help just ask they would be glad to help ...I am not bashing these coaches , I have talked to the coach and he knows how I feel..I am not a mad parent I am a confused coach sitting on the outside looking in...And just in case your not sure who this is its Bubba Sonnier...

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1261735" timestamp="1346930407"].I look at the parents on the side lines and wonder if they talk this bad about me when I am on the field with the kids( and trust me I know they do).
[/quote]

That's all that parents on the sidelines usually do, seeing as they ALWAYS think they know what should be done, especially when you lose.  They could care less that win or lose, the coaches are teaching them fundamentals of a game to prepare them for playing at the middle school and ultimately high school level.  Just like they forget that youth coaches do it VOLUNTARILY, without pay, and give up a GREAT deal of time to do it.  Yet, for some reason, they expect to win every game.
The #1 goal of coaching youth sports is to teach them to love the game so that they will continue to play it, not to satisfy little Johnny's momma and daddy on the sidelines.

[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1261745" timestamp="1346933920"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=102116.msg1261735#msg1261735 date=1346930407].I look at the parents on the side lines and wonder if they talk this bad about me when I am on the field with the kids( and trust me I know they do).
[/quote]

That's all that parents on the sidelines usually do, seeing as they ALWAYS think they know what should be done, especially when you lose.  They could care less that win or lose, [glow=red,2,300]the coaches are teaching them fundamentals of a game to prepare them for playing at the middle school and ultimately high school level. [/glow]  Just like they forget that youth coaches do it VOLUNTARILY, without pay, and give up a GREAT deal of time to do it.  Yet, for some reason, they expect to win every game.
[glow=red,2,300]The #1 goal of coaching youth sports is to teach them to love the game so that they will continue to play it[/glow], not to satisfy little Johnny's momma and daddy on the sidelines.
[/quote]Yes you are correct and this should not be asking a whole lot...

[quote name="bwl4335" post="1261097" timestamp="1346864746"]
BMT-6  [color=red]KTZ-21[/color]   
PNG P-0  [color=red]LUM B-35 [/color] 
PNG W-7  [color=red]BC-13[/color] 
[color=red]WOS-28 [/color]  LC-6 
[color=red]VID-14[/color]  NED-13
[color=red]OF-20[/color]  LUM W-14
[/quote]
Bmt- 0 Ktz 26
PNG P - 13 Lum B 25
Png W 20 BC - 6
WOS 35 LC 0