Nuevo Leon @ Barbers Hill Predictions....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully expect us to get are arses kicked, however I am hoping we pluck them with our talons and haul all them back to the border before sun rise.  Most importantly, I hope their trunks don't fly open and they begin scattering about the rice fields looking for free health care (AKA Obama Care)........

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bronco pride" post="1253193" timestamp="1346169850"]
After much consideration im ready to make my pick. Bh 1-0 with a game winning penalty kick.
[/quote]

Nope - not gonna happen that way.  Here's the deal, and I know because my third cousin twice removed works for her:  Big Sis (that Napolitano person - and I DO MEAN
BIG) will order an ICE raid on the visiting Mexican team at about 4 minutes 27 seconds remaining in the third
quarter.  A total of 763 automatic/semi-automatic weapons will be confiscated (a surprisingly large number from the BH side) and 142 of the Mexican players will be arrested.  The remaining 691 Mexican players will immediately put the VW buses up for sale and with
business being so good, they cannot get 11 players on
the field to compete and finish the game.  BH wins on a forfeit.  Footnote:  Of the 763 confiscated weapons, 761 were registered to Eric Holder and/or Barack Obama.  As for as registeration of the other two weapons, one was to a "Smoking Baby" and the last was to a "liltex."  Stay tuned for film at 10 local time.

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1253369" timestamp="1346183357"]
[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/fatmac1024/kid_thumb3.jpg[/img]

found a newer pic of our buddy...that's BHFan holding the lighter
[/quote]

That little turd is alway drinking all my Lager!!! ;)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1253238" timestamp="1346173870"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102104.msg1253193#msg1253193 date=1346169850]
After much consideration im ready to make my pick. Bh 1-0 with a game winning penalty kick.
[/quote]

Nope - not gonna happen that way.  Here's the deal, and I know because my third cousin twice removed works for her:  Big Sis (that Napolitano person - and I DO MEAN
BIG) will order an ICE raid on the visiting Mexican team at about 4 minutes 27 seconds remaining in the third
quarter.  A total of 763 automatic/semi-automatic weapons will be confiscated (a surprisingly large number from the BH side) and 142 of the Mexican players will be arrested.  The remaining 691 Mexican players will immediately put the VW buses up for sale and with
the field to compete and finish the game.  BH wins on a forfeit.  Footnote:  Of the 763 confiscated weapons, 761 were registered to Eric Holder and/or Barack Obama.  As for as registeration of the other two weapons, one was to a "Smoking Baby" and the last was to a "liltex."  Stay tuned for film at 10 local time.
[/quote]

Do not panic!

BH usually has plenty of weapons, but they tend to fire blanks. 8)

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1253618" timestamp="1346202593"]
[quote author=Tigersvoice link=topic=102104.msg1253238#msg1253238 date=1346173870]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102104.msg1253193#msg1253193 date=1346169850]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Do not panic!

BH usually has plenty of weapons, but they tend to fire blanks. 8)
[/quote]

We need to see a judge then because someone owes me a lot of money!!!!  ;D

[quote name="Bobcat2003" post="1253745" timestamp="1346241933"]
I am all about having a good time, but some of the comments in this thread would be offensive to me if I were hispanic.
[/quote]
Good thing your not hispanic ;)

[quote name="Bobcat2003" post="1253776" timestamp="1346245156"]
I'm not but my Stepfather and my brother are, like I said its not a that big of a deal, but I don't think people on these boards would make those types of comments about African-Americans.... Just a thought
[/quote] :'( If you can't poke a little fun at stereotypes what's left? Seems no one can say anything w/out someone getting personally offended. Well this is a country with a first ammendment, it's not BelaRussia. I have not made any of these comments but I enjoy laughing at them and defend anyones right to say them. How about the disgusting things the left wing-nuts say everyday about traditional American values. I would bet you have no problem with their freedom of speech. Or maybe you could go and protest at Chic-fil-A.

I have no problem with freedom of speech at all, I'm just saying making comments about racial stereotypes on a high school football board seems to be a bit out of place. I assure you I am not liberal, I believe in American Values so much I put my life on the line for them, I served multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm not even saying that its not funny, I am just saying that I am not sure that it has a place on a high school football board, and it seems a bit cowardice to make these comments about hispanics, when I am pretty sure no one would make the same comments about African Americans thats all. People can say whatever they want, and I am not personally offended by anything, but my little brother is hispanic and he plays football and reads this board and out of respect for him I would not make racially disparaging remarks. I'm not mad or anything just seemed weird to me.

[quote name="Bobcat2003" post="1253814" timestamp="1346247613"]
I have no problem with freedom of speech at all, I'm just saying making comments about racial stereotypes on a high school football board seems to be a bit out of place. I assure you I am not liberal, I believe in American Values so much I put my life on the line for them, I served multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm not even saying that its not funny, I am just saying that I am not sure that it has a place on a high school football board, and it seems a bit cowardice to make these comments about hispanics, when I am pretty sure no one would make the same comments about African Americans thats all. People can say whatever they want, and I am not personally offended by anything, but my little brother is hispanic and he plays football and reads this board and out of respect for him I would not make racially disparaging remarks. I'm not mad or anything just seemed weird to me.
[/quote]Was he making remarks about Hispanic Americans?

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1253735" timestamp="1346240407"]
Are the freshman and jv going to play anyone this week.
[/quote]
Yes, they just added a game for Freshmen "B" team against Spring Westfield and JV will play Alief Hastings or Elsik. The freshmen game is here and JV game is there.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1253818" timestamp="1346248392"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102104.msg1253735#msg1253735 date=1346240407]
Are the freshman and jv going to play anyone this week.
[/quote]
Yes, they just added a game for Freshmen "B" team against Spring Westfield and JV will play Alief Hastings or Elsik. The freshmen game is here and JV game is there.
[/quote]well im glad your young kids dont have to miss a game and to the poster above unless your illegal your an american. Also im sure if bh was playing a team from africa you would still get some funny post.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder