Nuevo Leon @ Barbers Hill Predictions....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could find any solid information on this team it would be easier to make a prediction, but with the information that you find online this team could either come in and Kill us by 40 or be a good game. I'm hopping for the good game. Like Tex said they have played pretty much 5 A teams in Texas and have lost. One thing is for sure no matter if BH wins or loses we still will not know how good the Eagles are after this game. If we lose though it will give some much pleasure ;) besides all of the smack though this is going to be a unique experiance for BH.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1251974" timestamp="1346021336"]
This game if played, will not be about any skill but more like bull fighting. Line em up here I come. ;D ;D
[/quote]

Ths game is being played there are no ifs about it :)

[quote name="raidernaytion" post="1251990" timestamp="1346024187"]
Vamonos Tigres !
¡Tú puedes hacerlo!
Usted puede hacerlo toda la nocheeeeeeeeeeeee !
;D
[/quote]

You know that is going to cost Lumbertion just that much more ;)

[quote name="bronco1" post="1252033" timestamp="1346028770"]
Remember the Alamo!!! Remember Goliad!!! Another Battle of San Jacinto and the outcome will be the same.
Barbers Hill all the way!!!!!
[/quote]

I just hope it isn't the Alamo ;) I think that we will be seing a pretty good team Friday Night!

[quote name="bronco1" post="1252033" timestamp="1346028770"]
Remember the Alamo!!! Remember Goliad!!! Another Battle of San Jacinto and the outcome will be the same.
[/quote]I don't always play football, but when I do it's at Barbers Hill!!  Stay focused my friends!! Stay focused!!  Does BH have a Soccer Team? 

[quote name="kneebraceace" post="1252049" timestamp="1346029856"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=102104.msg1252033#msg1252033 date=1346028770]
[/quote]I don't always play football, but when I do it's at Barbers Hill!!  Stay focused my friends!! Stay focused!!  Does BH have a Soccer Team?
[/quote]

+1

[quote name="kneebraceace" post="1252049" timestamp="1346029856"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=102104.msg1252033#msg1252033 date=1346028770]
[/quote] Quite funny !

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1252316" timestamp="1346070586"]
GO BH  ;D Any Nuevo fans out there that want to talk smack ;) For any of you making the 850 mile trip to BH please be careful and bring your own food you may not like Iquana Joes ;D
[/quote]We will be preparing a welcome pre game meal to the Tigres. When you see them occassionally running for the locker room restrooms you will know what happened. Stay looooose my friends.

BH Booster club concessions

[quote name="bh15" post="1252380" timestamp="1346076100"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=102104.msg1252316#msg1252316 date=1346070586]
GO BH  ;D Any Nuevo fans out there that want to talk smack ;) For any of you making the 850 mile trip to BH please be careful and bring your own food you may not like Iquana Joes ;D
[/quote]We will be preparing a welcome pre game meal to the Tigres. When you see them occassionally running for the locker room restrooms you will know what happened. Stay looooose my friends.

BH Booster club concessions
[/quote]LOL ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw