Kelly at West Sabine Predictions

[quote name="Kdawgs123" post="1251541" timestamp="1345963459"]
Obviously I'm biased on this but I think Kelly will win. It could be close but I see Kelly's passing game winning it.
[/quote]
Kelly's passing game will not be its strength this season, but their defense looked good in their scrimmage this past Thursday and Coach Holmes has done a great job getting the team conditioned, organized, and prepared. Kelly will win at West Sabine this coming Friday.

[quote name="Roger Korby" post="1252203" timestamp="1346036180"]
[quote author=Kdawgs123 link=topic=102065.msg1251541#msg1251541 date=1345963459]
Obviously I'm biased on this but I think Kelly will win. It could be close but I see Kelly's passing game winning it.
[/quote]
Kelly's passing game will not be its strength this season, but their defense looked good in their scrimmage this past Thursday and Coach Holmes has done a great job getting the team conditioned, organized, and prepared. Kelly will win at West Sabine this coming Friday.
[/quote] I disagree if the receivers step up the passing game will be really good. We all know what Will Darling can do at QB

[quote name="Kdawgs123" post="1252220" timestamp="1346037100"]
[quote author=Roger Korby link=topic=102065.msg1252203#msg1252203 date=1346036180]
[quote author=Kdawgs123 link=topic=102065.msg1251541#msg1251541 date=1345963459]
[/quote]
[/quote] I disagree if the receivers step up the passing game will be really good. We all know what Will Darling can do at QB
[/quote]
The "if" is my point. Darling is ready, but he only has one solid receiver to throw to on their offense for now. Their receiver situation will hopefully develop during the season, but for now it is one go to receiver. Their coaching staff is salty, and that is a good reason for hope.

Is Korby saying this staff is better than last years? He must have graduated with Holmes. Kelly has more than 1 receiver. There is still plenty of talent at Kelly. The question is can the new coaches develop it? Time will tell. Holmes came into a good situation, all of Kelly is doing all they can to help him succeed and because they went to State last year, there has been more kids come out for football than ever.

[quote name="Thegoldenboy" post="1253031" timestamp="1346128475"]
Is Korby saying this staff is better than last years? He must have graduated with Holmes. Kelly has more than 1 receiver. There is still plenty of talent at Kelly. The question is can the new coaches develop it? Time will tell. Holmes came into a good situation, all of Kelly is doing all they can to help him succeed and because they went to State last year, there has been more kids come out for football than ever.
[/quote] I don't know to much about coach Holmes but I know coach Bennett is definitely helping a lot with the strength and conditioning. And I completely agree we have more than one reciever. I think the passing game will be pretty good this year and I'm sticking with that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami