District 10-2A

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1243094" timestamp="1344475875"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101493.msg1243091#msg1243091 date=1344475626]
AggiesWeAre...not scared my friend, but saying Kirbyville not gonna make the playoffs is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Never underestimate them Cats....oh by the way, I got a Benjamin Franklin that them boys gonna whoop everybody in district. Newton have Kevin Shorter and that Dean kid which are good players while Kville will pose a threat with 4 speedy backs and two good receivers to throw to this year.
[/quote]

Deal. The bet is $100 bucks. You are betting that Kirbyville goes undefeated in district, I say they will have at least 1 loss in district.

BTW, I never said Kirbyville would not make the playoffs. I said that 3rd place would come down to Kirbyville and Woodville. Then you stated they would go undefeated and was willing to bet, which brings us here to the $100 bet. ;)
[/quote]

Wow, that's easy $$ there!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1243113" timestamp="1344477625"]
Easy money?? Hahahahahahaha......you guys really think Newton, Woodville and EC gonna beat Kirbyville.
[/quote]

All I need is for just one of those teams to beat Kirbyville and I win the bet.

That's why it's considered "easy" money. ;)

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1243142" timestamp="1344480001"]
This is comical...like I said it be Kville and Newton for the crown. Kirbyville is still a threat and you guys will find out when they play Cleveland first game.
[/quote]They will be the favorite in that game. they are suppose to beat Cleveland, they're not the same typical Cleveland team of old.

Guest EagleFan01
Kirbyville will not beat Newton or EC ive watched your jr high and jv play last few seasons not veery good Newton will win by atleast 3 Tds you guys dont have a qb. It wil be another long year in kville sorry. Newton is stacked and has a chance to go all the way.  I will take that bet to on the undefeated garbage you are talking too. I was at the game last season and newton left a lot of points on field too newton should of blew you guys out by 30.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1243120" timestamp="1344478020"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101493.msg1243113#msg1243113 date=1344477625]
Easy money?? Hahahahahahaha......you guys really think Newton, Woodville and EC gonna beat Kirbyville.
[/quote]

All I need is for just one of those teams to beat Kirbyville and I win the bet.

That's why it's considered "easy" money. ;)
[/quote]
Precisely  ;)

Guest kountzemania
Im gonna go out on a limb and make wild prediction. Kountze Lions are going to be the suprise this year. Been to practice and seen the goods. Several move ins this year. Size and speed plus these kids worked hard this summer and wow did they put on some size and strenght. In addition, Coach Franklin, Harper aand Middleton have really turned the attitude around in Kountze. Over 90 kids out for Jv and Varsity football.  Many will laugh and say no way Kountze sucks. I say laugh all you want, but you wont be laughing long. I heard Coaches in the district say they hope the sleeping giant stays asleep in Kountze; well I think that ole giant is starting to stir. Wow, can't to put the cards on the table. Y'all hold on be cause in the imortal words from THE PROGRAM, "It's time to put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner"!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1243142" timestamp="1344480001"]
This is comical...like I said it be Kville and Newton for the crown. Kirbyville is still a threat and you guys will find out when they play Cleveland first game.
[/quote]

Yes it is funny that you would agree to that bet but I am glad you did. ;) ;D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1243053" timestamp="1344469354"]
Tiger voice...were u at the Kville vs. Newton game last season?? I don't believe u have any knowledge of what Kirbyville have in this upcoming season. Newton and Kirbyville will be a battle for district...no way EC or Woodville beat Kirbyville this upcoming season. We have loads of young talent coming up and gonna be a force to be reckoned with. You are the same guy that doubt the Wildcats year after year...lol
[/quote]

What does this drivel have to do with what I posted?  Are you offering the same deal to me that you gave to AggiesAreWe?  Or, did you FIND only one of those Benjamins in your mother's socks drawer?

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1243177" timestamp="1344483916"]
Im gonna go out on a limb and make wild prediction. Kountze Lions are going to be the suprise this year. Been to practice and seen the goods. Several move ins this year. Size and speed plus these kids worked hard this summer and wow did they put on some size and strenght. In addition, Coach Franklin, Harper aand Middleton have really turned the attitude around in Kountze. Over 90 kids out for Jv and Varsity football.  Many will laugh and say no way Kountze sucks. I say laugh all you want, but you wont be laughing long. I heard Coaches in the district say they hope the sleeping giant stays asleep in Kountze; well I think that ole giant is starting to stir. Wow, can't to put the cards on the table. Y'all hold on be cause in the imortal words from THE PROGRAM, "It's time to put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner"!
[/quote]

In basketball you mean!! LOL

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1243225" timestamp="1344521009"]
[quote author=kountzemania link=topic=101493.msg1243177#msg1243177 date=1344483916]
[/quote]

Lol well we shall see..

In basketball you mean!! LOL
[/quote]

I would have to say to kountzemania that I too have seen something I have never seen at Kountze...good size and speed to boot on the same field.  Hey, I am not under any crazy illusion, but things could be a bit of a surprise this year for those who have to play Kountze.  If Kountze were to be a district contender or palyoff team...well lets just say it would be one of the biggest turn around in southeast texas football history, so lets just say for now things look much better and brighter in Kountze at this point! Kountzemania...I like emotion...football is an emotional game. 

Kirbyville and Kountze will no doubt be better than last year but with that being said kirbyville will at best be 6-4 on the season. Kountze will go unbeaten until dist starts then they will finish 5-5 for the year.Kirbyville will win maybe 4 dist. games and Kountze will win 2. 8)

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="KingJames123" post="1243367" timestamp="1344539446"]
Kountze was never supposed to beat east chambers in 08 either..Tramain Thomas senior year... only loss ec suffered during the regular season :-)
[/quote]

And...that was the game in which TT was BADLY hobbled with a hurt ankle/foot. He was barely able to walk before kickoff, but bravely perservered, going down again in the game and then somehow managed to finish it out. I remember a Kountze player gloating over him when he was laying hurt out on the field.  ::)

It amazes me how many from Kountze still bring that up 5 years later. Didn't do them much good though. Kountze never did make the playoffs, did they?   

EagleFan01, it's obvious u don't know what's happening down here in Kville. Newton beat our underclassman the last time we were 2a, but took a loss on dem Friday nights. My point is never rely and expect the same transition on Varsity. Bottom line, Kirbyville have a better coaching staff this year and a lot of talent. Look for Haywood and Hughey to tote the rock this year and a solid defense to go with it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder