District 10-2A

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1242845" timestamp="1344435881"]
You think kountze could surprise a couple ppl?
[/quote]

Nope.

Well, maybe if you consider them beating Shepherd and Hull-Daisetta a surprise. ;)

They should beat Warren and maybe Hardin in district, but don't see them beating any of the other district teams. They may play Anahuac close.

1. Newton
2. EC
3. Woodville
I don't think Kirbyville will be good enough this year to beat Woodville. Woodville has been putting a little better defense on the field the last couple years than in the past. Kirbyville has a long way to go to reach where they were a couple years ago. Then Anahuac, Kountze, Hardin, and Warren.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1242888" timestamp="1344447030"]
I got money right now to put up that Kirbyville will beat all these teams in district. We will be solid on defense this year. I can't believe champion eagle pretty stating we're not gonna make the playoffs....LMAO
[/quote]

So, you are willing to bet Kirbyville will go undefeated in district.

How much? Name your price.

It's a lot of young talent in Kirbyville and I notice a couple of folks writing off the Wildcats considering that Coach Alvarez is at Ennis now and we lost a ton of talent to graduation last year. Coach Neece did a fine job taking the reigns and should be much better with the Wing T this year with Quinton Jacko and some other young studs to throw to. Kirbyville has a new defensive coordinator that came from TCU and will be running the 7 diamond defense and 3-4 defense. Guys I want you to remember the name Dewayne Diggles...this kid will be a force to be reckon with at LB position and dare you to run his way. I think he's gonna be something special and might be much tougher than that William Tyler kid was. Anyways, this my response to the folks that don't know nothing about Wildcat football other than a loss of swagg for that down season last year or what ever. Good luck to everybody in district and wishing these kids a healthy season of football. Go Kats!

KingJames123, Newton and Kirbyville played a good game last season regardless of what the scored showed. Kirbyville had a problem with too many penalties in the red zone and should have score more than 19 points. We had several td passes dropped, but it's all good. It will come down to these two teams for the district I do believe. You guys will be facing a better Kirbyville team this season, that's all I'm gonna say.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1242905" timestamp="1344449192"]
KingJames123, Newton and Kirbyville played a good game last season regardless of what the scored showed. Kirbyville had a problem with too many penalties in the red zone and should have score more than 19 points. We had several td passes dropped, but it's all good. It will come down to these two teams for the district I do believe. You guys will be facing a better Kirbyville team this season, that's all I'm gonna say.
[/quote]

First, that won't be all that you're gonna say.  Next, most teams don't have [u][b]several[/b][/u] td passes dropped in a season - but you had several dropped in one game.  Exactly how many is several in your language?

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1242901" timestamp="1344448565"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101493.msg1242888#msg1242888 date=1344447030]
I got money right now to put up that Kirbyville will beat all these teams in district. We will be solid on defense this year. I can't believe champion eagle pretty stating we're not gonna make the playoffs....LMAO
[/quote]

So, you are willing to bet Kirbyville will go undefeated in district.

How much? Name your price.
[/quote]

Well, you must know that I'm against betting (gambling) because it's against the law in Texas ( ::) and I try to be a good citizen.  But, this is easier than getting in the truck and going to work - I'll take whatever you are giving AggiesAreWe. :)

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1242888" timestamp="1344447030"]
[/quote]there is absolutely no way kville goes undefeated in that district. You have a better shot at winning the Powerball Lotto tonight.

Tiger voice...were u at the Kville vs. Newton game last season?? I don't believe u have any knowledge of what Kirbyville have in this upcoming season. Newton and Kirbyville will be a battle for district...no way EC or Woodville beat Kirbyville this upcoming season. We have loads of young talent coming up and gonna be a force to be reckoned with. You are the same guy that doubt the Wildcats year after year...lol

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1243054" timestamp="1344469618"]
Mr. Buddy, Kirbyville gonna do just fine. It sounds like everyone sleeping on dem Wildcats this year...smh bad idea!!
[/quote]they will be fine, but going undefeated not gonna happen this year in that district.

AggiesWeAre...not scared my friend, but saying Kirbyville not gonna make the playoffs is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Never underestimate them Cats....oh by the way, I got a Benjamin Franklin that them boys gonna whoop everybody in district. Newton have Kevin Shorter and that Dean kid which are good players while Kville will pose a threat with 4 speedy backs and two good receivers to throw to this year.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1243091" timestamp="1344475626"]
AggiesWeAre...not scared my friend, but saying Kirbyville not gonna make the playoffs is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Never underestimate them Cats....oh by the way, I got a Benjamin Franklin that them boys gonna whoop everybody in district. Newton have Kevin Shorter and that Dean kid which are good players while Kville will pose a threat with 4 speedy backs and two good receivers to throw to this year.
[/quote]

Deal. The bet is $100 bucks. You are betting that Kirbyville goes undefeated in district, I say they will have at least 1 loss in district.

BTW, I never said Kirbyville would not make the playoffs. I said that 3rd place would come down to Kirbyville and Woodville. Then you stated they would go undefeated and was willing to bet, which brings us here to the $100 bet. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1243094" timestamp="1344475875"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101493.msg1243091#msg1243091 date=1344475626]
[/quote]

Deal. The bet is $100 bucks. You are betting that Kirbyville goes undefeated in district, I say they will have at least 1 loss in district.

BTW, I never said Kirbyville would not make the playoffs. I said that 3rd place would come down to Kirbyville and Woodville. Then you stated they would go undefeated and was willing to bet, which brings us here to the $100 bet. ;)
[/quote]and after you win you taking me, Soulja and Coop to Chili's.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder