This board is pretty cool

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1239770" timestamp="1343236855"]
Buddy, Buddy, Buddy???? What are you smoking?  If you was to go to a doctor Id bet youd be diagnosed with the famous "Barbers Hill Syndrome".  PAM will be owned this year by not only LP but also Katy!  Take off the red and black glasses and start picking fights you have a chance of winning at least!
[/quote]we dont have to worry bout Katy Perry cause LP will take care of them.  ;) Rematch with LP for the Region 3 title yet again. I just hope this time its at the Butch. Owned? I think not. [b]24-21 loss is that Owned? no. 34-6 win is that owned?[/b] Yes. same thing will probably happen this year, at least thats what im predicting.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239775" timestamp="1343237202"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=101232.msg1239770#msg1239770 date=1343236855]
Buddy, Buddy, Buddy???? What are you smoking?  If you was to go to a doctor Id bet youd be diagnosed with the famous "Barbers Hill Syndrome".  PAM will be owned this year by not only LP but also Katy!  Take off the red and black glasses and start picking fights you have a chance of winning at least!
[/quote]we dont have to worry bout Katy Perry cause LP will take care of them.  ;) Rematch with LP for the Region 3 title yet again. I just hope this time its at the Butch. Owned? I think not. [b]24-21 loss is that Owned? no. 34-6 win is that owned?[/b] Yes. same thing will probably happen this year, at least thats what im predicting.
[/quote]Light 'em if you got 'em...then pass 'em to Buddy. ::)
Katy is Katy. You really don't want any part of them. It took a lot of things coming together for LP last year. (and LP's used to playing them.) Still my belief that--after that game--LP was spent.

[quote name="OlDawg" post="1239805" timestamp="1343241356"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101232.msg1239775#msg1239775 date=1343237202]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=101232.msg1239770#msg1239770 date=1343236855]
[/quote]Light 'em if you got 'em...then pass 'em to Buddy. ::)
Katy is Katy. You really don't want any part of them. It took a lot of things coming together for LP last year. (and LP's used to playing them.) [b]Still my belief that--after that game--LP was spent[/b].
[/quote]get outta here with that, you think PAM wasnt spent after getting pass Houston Memorial with injuries to 2 defensive starters? Both teams had the same amount of time to prepare, mind you yall had already had our number how many times before?? LP was just over-confident coming into the game and PAM had a chip on their shoulder cause they knew they could beat LP. Wasnt about being "spent". And dont use that "spent" excuse after the last game of the regular season either.  ;)

Funny how people try to dismiss Katy after a loss. Change the name of the team...lets just call them "High School A".

High school A wins State in 07, 08, goes to the title game again in 09. The last two years, they go 25-2...both losses come by a COMBINED 5 pts. One of those teams went on to win State. The LP game was a defensive game that could have went either way.

So "High School A" has lost 2 games the past two years, have a soph and JV teams that hasn't lost games since 08, always has great Olines, RB's and defense. Well coached.

Would "High School A" be dismissed as an easy win?
Or because the name on the jersey say's "Katy" it's the end? I wish all schools had those kinds of expectations.

LP showed Katy could bleed just like anyone else....don't think they "Killed" them.

[quote name="pe2009" post="1239810" timestamp="1343241934"]
Funny how people try to dismiss Katy after a loss. Change the name of the team...lets just call them "High School A".

High school A wins State in 07, 08, goes to the title game again in 09. The last two years, they go 25-2...both losses come by a COMBINED 5 pts. One of those teams went on to win State. The LP game was a defensive game that could have went either way.

So "High School A" has lost 2 games the past two years, have a soph and JV teams that hasn't lost games since 08, always has great Olines, RB's and defense. Well coached.

Would "High School A" be dismissed as an easy win?
Or because the name on the jersey say's "Katy" it's the end? I wish all schools had those kinds of expectations.

LP showed Katy could bleed just like anyone else....don't think they "Killed" them.
[/quote]Good Post!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1239825" timestamp="1343243674"]
Aledo won't get back to state for another 20 years unless Gray has a kid brother.m
[/quote]they was good before Gray. they will continue to be a regional power IMO. but not winning state you correct on that.

[quote name="akifan94" post="1239406" timestamp="1343157971"]
Take this crap to a Houston area board.

;)
[/quote]

Nice response! (and yes I did see the wink)

Don't forget that Manvel is further south than anything in "SE TX." So to us, you all are NORTH Texas! ;D

And I'm pretty sure that SE TX hotbed of Barbers Hill / Mt Belvieu is closer to Houston than I am.  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239404" timestamp="1343157873"]
No way we lose to Manvel.  ;)

we have reservations for San Antonio.
[/quote]

Make sure you get the advanced purchase, non-refundable reservations. We'll be glad to take them off your hands for cents on the dollar come mid-November.

Or feel free to sit on the Manvel side in San Antonio! You'll be welcome to join us!

[quote name="RHBoiler" post="1239951" timestamp="1343265518"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101232.msg1239404#msg1239404 date=1343157873]
No way we lose to Manvel.  ;)

we have reservations for San Antonio.
[/quote]

Make sure you get the advanced purchase, non-refundable reservations. We'll be glad to take them off your hands for cents on the dollar come mid-November.

Or feel free to sit on the Manvel side in San Antonio! You'll be welcome to join us!
[/quote]I'll even give him one of my 2011 state finalist shirts to wear.  Teach him the "HOKA HEY'" and the RED, RED, RED, RED... BLUE,BLUE, BLUE, BLUE, BLUE, BLUE, BLUE!!!

The crazy yet funny thing is, that no matter what happens (lets say PAM went to and won state in 2011) most people on this board would have that "YEAH, BUT" symdrome. SOME of you all (and you ALL know who you are) just do NOT want see PAM succeed. You would rather say "PAM went 13-2 last season BUT oh don't u remember when there was that fight/mugging after the WB game?" The hatred of the city of Port Arthur and PAM is ever evident in 75% of you're posts (even some Admins/Moderators) fail to mention or even KNOW that PAM was was STACKED with JUNIORS last season. Most (even Mods/Admins) don't know that the PAM Secondary that got them DEEP into the P.O.'s are ALL back this season, and only one of them were starters in the beginning of the season.so with that being said....keep waiting for PAM to fail  and you're going to be in for a VERY long 2012 season.....THAT IS ALL!!!

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1239977" timestamp="1343273425"]
The crazy yet funny thing is, that no matter what happens (lets say PAM went to and won state in 2011) most people on this board would have that "YEAH, BUT" symdrome. SOME of you all (and you ALL know who you are) just do NOT want see PAM succeed. You would rather say "PAM went 13-2 last season BUT oh don't u remember when there was that fight/mugging after the WB game?" The hatred of the city of Port Arthur and PAM is ever evident in 75% of you're posts (even some Admins/Moderators) fail to mention or even KNOW that PAM was was STACKED with JUNIORS last season. Most (even Mods/Admins) don't know that the PAM Secondary that got them DEEP into the P.O.'s are ALL back this season, and only one of them were starters in the beginning of the season.so with that being said....keep waiting for PAM to fail  and you're going to be in for a VERY long 2012 season.....THAT IS ALL!!!
[/quote]I've tried to explain some of that to people. Some people dont like to see or hear the truth. Oh well, Titans will have to show em yet again for a 3rd str8 year. [b]notice every year they have gotten better since Harrison has been there. Numbers dont lie. [/b]

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239986" timestamp="1343277385"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=101232.msg1239977#msg1239977 date=1343273425]
[/quote]I've tried to explain some of that to people. Some people dont like to see or hear the truth. Oh well, Titans will have to show em yet again for a 3rd str8 year. [b]notice every year they have gotten better since Harrison has been there. Numbers dont lie. [/b]
[/quote]

BG I've also noticed how when a true PAM fan backs up a statement with facts and stats they get get on "HUSH-MOUTH" and keep it moving.

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1239996" timestamp="1343282240"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101232.msg1239986#msg1239986 date=1343277385]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=101232.msg1239977#msg1239977 date=1343273425]
[/quote]

BG I've also noticed how when a true PAM fan backs up a statement with facts and stats they get get on "HUSH-MOUTH" and keep it moving.
[/quote]I've noticed that alot.  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239997" timestamp="1343282633"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=101232.msg1239996#msg1239996 date=1343282240]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101232.msg1239986#msg1239986 date=1343277385]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well here are some facts.  Pretty much everything that is said by Ghost I pretty much agreed with and noted in the preview.  They were young on defense and have 7 starters by Coach Harrison's count coming back.

Then I read this: "Most (even Mods/Admins) don't know that the PAM Secondary that got them DEEP into the P.O.'s are ALL back this season."

The Titans got into the playoffs DESPITE the play of their secondary in the playoffs.  They gave up 326 yards and 4 passing TDs to South Houston in their bi-district game and then another 311 yards and 3 passing TDs in their narrow area victory over Clear Springs.  Yes, they then gave up only 68 to Memorial, 54 to La Porte, who are both running teams who ran the ball in those 2 games 39 and 40 times respectively.  And against Steele they only gave up 109 passing yards, but when you run for over 400 yards, you don't need to pass too much.

As to everyone from the secondary returning, I think you are forgetting about Jaylon Howard, who graduated last year.  Some folks around here think he was decent.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1240202" timestamp="1343347676"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101232.msg1239997#msg1239997 date=1343282633]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=101232.msg1239996#msg1239996 date=1343282240]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well here are some facts.  Pretty much everything that is said by Ghost I pretty much agreed with and noted in the preview.  They were young on defense and have 7 starters by Coach Harrison's count coming back.

Then I read this: "Most (even Mods/Admins) don't know that the PAM Secondary that got them DEEP into the P.O.'s are ALL back this season."

The Titans got into the playoffs DESPITE the play of their secondary in the playoffs.  [b]They gave up 326 yards and 4 passing TDs to South Houston in their bi-district game and then another 311 yards and 3 passing TDs in their narrow area victory over Clear Springs.[/b]  Yes, they then gave up only 68 to Memorial, 54 to La Porte, who are both running teams who ran the ball in those 2 games 39 and 40 times respectively.  And against Steele they only gave up 109 passing yards, but when you run for over 400 yards, you don't need to pass too much.

As to everyone from the secondary returning, I think you are forgetting about Jaylon Howard, who graduated last year.  Some folks around here think he was decent.
[/quote]True, passing teams in which the DC had them (secondary) playing prevent (for reasons i will never understand) they did the same thing in the Channelview game.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1240202" timestamp="1343347676"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101232.msg1239997#msg1239997 date=1343282633]
[/quote]

[/quote]

The Titans got into the playoffs DESPITE the play of their secondary in the playoffs.  They gave up 326 yards and 4 passing TDs to South Houston in their bi-district game and then another 311 yards and 3 passing TDs in their narrow area victory over Clear Springs.  Yes, they then gave up only 68 to Memorial, 54 to La Porte, who are both running teams who ran the ball in those 2 games 39 and 40 times respectively.  And against Steele they only gave up 109 passing yards, but when you run for over 400 yards, you don't need to pass too much.

[/quote]

Grad, the Mods/Admins was a generalized statement that fit SOME and not ALL. (That's first) Some simply type in response to other posters, in which I think are they're simply posting with distaste for PAM, PAM Fans, the city of P.A. as a whole. Secondly, you're right I did forget about Howard. That's is simply because I knew what's was coming back in Le more, Cockrell, Jenkins, Boone etc. I also forgot to mention that most of the D-Line were Juniors last season. Moral to my story is that were not as "Senior heavy" as most of the "experts think, and that we got good quality time for 15 games from JR's and a few Soph's

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83