WO-S is Preseason #23 In the Dave Campbell Magazine

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1232402" timestamp="1340414531"]
At least ya'll are picked to play La Marque in the regional finals. Sounds like another easy side of the bracket come playoff time.
[/quote]

I would love to see that match-up it would be a great game

[quote name="Gabe" post="1233665" timestamp="1341251435"]
Would you rather start the year No. 2 and not go far or start the year No. 23 and make the regional finals?
[/quote]

My team has been in both of those positions.  They both suck....  Winning the region helps a little, but it's not the ultimate goal.

[quote name="Gabe" post="1233665" timestamp="1341251435"]
Would you rather start the year No. 2 and not go far or start the year No. 23 and make the regional finals?
[/quote]

I see your point but just making the regional finals is still a failure in WOS eyes. State or bust. That is the way it has been and always will. A lot of teams goal at the beginning of a season is to make the playoffs. They get t-shirts, hats and stickers made. In Mustang land, all they see as success is to put another state champ sign on Western Ave. Darn good goal to me.

[quote name="CWTS" post="1233970" timestamp="1341512291"]
La Marque supporter here....

Can someone tell me about Coach Foreman?  We just added him to our staff and I know he was at WOS.
[/quote]
This will be a change for him. I was told he was going to be the defensive back coach at La Marque. He's pretty much always been an offensive coach. He was the OC at WOS. His dad was the DB coach at WOS. He's great with the kids they all like him. Good addition to the La Marque staff.

[quote name="CWTS" post="1233970" timestamp="1341512291"]
La Marque supporter here....

Can someone tell me about Coach Foreman?  We just added him to our staff and I know he was at WOS.
[/quote] One thing for sure, now La Marque will have the best "3A TRACK TEAM" in Texas.

Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear the good reports. I didn't realize he was a former coordinator. Jackson has 5 former head coaches and I think 3 former coordinators on his staff counting Foreman so he should fit in well. I heard he is working with Track as well so good stuff.

[quote name="CWTS" post="1234023" timestamp="1341529947"]
Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear the good reports. I didn't realize he was a former coordinator. Jackson has 5 former head coaches and I think 3 former coordinators on his staff counting Foreman so he should fit in well. I heard he is working with Track as well so good stuff.
[/quote]

His track team at WO-S won the state chapionship 3 years in a row. 2009,2010,2011

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="nasty661" post="1236439" timestamp="1342486422"]
IF WE  PLAY LAMARQUE IN THE PLAYOFFS THERES NO SHOUT OF DOUTH THAT WEST ORANGE STARK WILL BEAT THE COOGS AND MY PERDICTION IS:

WEST ORANGE STARK VS LAMARQUE
3A DIVISON STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AT DALLAS COWBOY STADIUM

WOS 56
LAMARQUE 30
[/quote]

Pipe down, dude. The playoff brackets make it impossible for WO-S to play LaMarque in the finals. Please turn off the all caps and learn to spell correctly. Skipper, will you tutor him, please?

[quote name="griff" post="1236444" timestamp="1342487205"]
[quote author=nasty661 link=topic=100681.msg1236439#msg1236439 date=1342486422]
IF WE  PLAY LAMARQUE IN THE PLAYOFFS THERES NO SHOUT OF DOUTH THAT WEST ORANGE STARK WILL BEAT THE COOGS AND MY PERDICTION IS:

WEST ORANGE STARK VS LAMARQUE
3A DIVISON STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AT DALLAS COWBOY STADIUM

WOS 56
LAMARQUE 30
[/quote]

Pipe down, dude. The playoff brackets make it impossible for WO-S to play LaMarque in the finals. Please turn off the all caps and learn to spell correctly. Skipper, will you tutor him, please?
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder