Kountze Interviews

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know when one looks at it...could be some advantages? I know his youngest has a big right arm, mid-80's and he would be joining another soph in Kountze that comes from the left side and is throwing mid-80's...Kountze would have a big impact for three years...not to mention his oldest boy is a good baseball kid as well...all district honors this year as well. He also plays Basketball and Kountze has the opportunity to go to Austin for the state tournament.  Anyway it has it's upside...just saying.

I heard one of the applicants had a son who could throw upper 90's from both the left side and the right side and hit over .900 with 714 homeruns last season, AS A FRESHMAN. This coach also had an 8th grade son that could leap over tall buildings and was faster than a speeding bullet. His wife is pregnant with a daughter that has the potential to get a scholarship in whatever sport she chooses as a 4th grader.  Swear to GAWD!

SINCERLY,

Paul Colton

Are you kidding me, I assuming I am answering Coach Paul Colton. Just making conversation with the person who made a statement Ease up, Nobody said anything near that...You know God forbid anybody in Kountze try to find a positive in a situation.  Hey lets just keep on being negative and angry...it's great for our kids...it's great for our staff...Really is a good example of leadership! Sorry if my being positive offended anyone.

You assume correctly sir. I signed my post. Please read my post again. How can you tell me to ease up? I'm just having fun. I put no one down personally. I have no reason to be angry....................or do I.

Please don' t bash my leadership abilities with sarcasm, I'm very sensitive. Can I have a Hug?

Sincerely,

Paul Colton

Well we will just have do a cyber hug <3<3<3. sorry if I took your superior comical abilities the wrong way. I guess I will change my screen name to wrongway and you can change yours to Jerry Lewis. LOL  I am glad it was just all in fun. Makes me feel better! Thanks for setting it straight!

LOL....I think I would be angry if I was swallowing defecated matter, (I will use that term instead, because this is a family program)
I feel ya dawg. Sometimes it's not always happy times, but a new guy coming in, maybe better and positive relationships can be forged. For real I just want to see things get better...I have nothing aginst anyone. I was just trying to find a silver lining.