Kountze Interviews

Guest incognito123
[quote name="SidelineHero" post="1232629" timestamp="1340576503"]
Where did Coach Colton call out or say anything about Coach Franklin's children.  He said that he knew Chase, because he has coached against him, and said that he was a good ball player.  BringthePain must be someone that Coach Colton has probably let go as a coach from a previous staff.  I have known Paul Colton for a long time, and know that he cares for the kids that he coaches, and wants nothing but the best for them.  Could it be also that Fightingfitzpatricks is also BringthePain with another screen name, because I have a feeling that Bring has a few screen names and is also a coach.
[/quote]

If those are your feelings, you couldn't be more wrong.  I have one account, one username.  It's against the rules to have numerous accounts, and I follow the rules.  I couldn't pick Paul Colton out of a lineup, and don't care to.  I just find it amazing that he would be an employee of the Kountze ISD and be openly invovled in a bunch of hully gully, no football to talk about talk, on a message board.  It's interesting.

BTW, I am not a coach.  Wouldn't wish that kind of stress on my worst enemy.  Those guys get paid nothing and put up with 10,000X more than I do at my job.  I'm glad they do what they do cause I love some TXHSFB, but I do not envy their plight.  Hence my astonishment at Coach Colton adding to his by engaging the masses.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1232628" timestamp="1340574538"]
I am very surprised this thread hasn't been deleted by moderators.  I cannot think of a more "coach bashing" thing to say than "he was only hired for his kids". 

Coach Colton......it is tacky and unprofessional for you to post on here period, much less with your name attached to the posts and the nature of the conversation.  I can see Coach Franklin bringing someone with him that will probably replace you.  I know I would if you had spoken of my children that way.
[/quote]
Thanks sideline hero.
Can someone please find a quote on this thread where I bashed anyones kids? Show it to me.
I don't understand why it is unprofessional for me to " post on here period " as you said. Why does it upset people that I attach my name? Maybe read this entire thread again with an open mind.

Sincerely,

Better not say

Its bad enough when palyers get on this site and most coaches discourage it.  I find it "sophomoric" for a coach to get on here and act stupid...JMO!

Kountze thought they had a good one in Stew, I said I didnt agree.
Kountze thought they had a good one in Lance, I did agree.
Kountze thinks they have a good one in Franklon, well, JMO again, I disagree.

Good luck to Kountze, I think they will continue to need it!

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1232713" timestamp="1340633318"]
;D So.....not to change the subject,who's going to be the next president?lol
[/quote]

who knows? I'm just tired of seeing this big mess called Kountze athletics, they might as well put the program out of its misery.