Heat vs Thunder - NBA Finals Thread

[quote name="Cowboysfaithful22" post="1231169" timestamp="1340026905"]
And while slightly arrogant... The Decision was for charity. He raised a whole lot of money that night for some charity of his

[/quote]

And some people completely forget that.. All his critics think is that is he did it for the media attention.. Him and his agent planned this out and donated the money raised.. Sad some People still hate him for it..

Lebron had a great game. Along with Chalmers. OKC better step it up. Durant, only had I believe 2 rebounds for an entire game.....thats ridiculous for someone his size. And, Hardin hasn't shown up for a game this whole series!!

OKC's defense is horrible. They can't stop anyone in the paint.

[quote name="king" post="1231743" timestamp="1340212072"]
Did anyone see Seattle Sonic fans sitting behind okc bench? Clay bennett owner of Thunder was mad about it..

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/4731/zombie-sonics-fans-throw-support-to-heat
[/quote]
I did, He was cheering for the Heat big time. He is an OKC hater.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1231727" timestamp="1340208796"]
Just wondering where all of the Spoelstra bashers are now?????
[/quote]

I'm not his biggest fan but I'll tip my hat. He is a champion coach now. I think he looks unconfident all the time but maybe that is his look. I would like to see LeBron and Wade win another 4 or 5. It doesn't matter to me who is on the sidelines in the process.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83