Port Neches-Groves vs. Baytown Lee Game 2 Thread/PN-G wins series 2-0!

Game 2 of a Class 4A Bi-District Best of 3 series from Ross S. Sterling High School in Baytown at 3:00 p.m.  PN-G holds a 1-0 series lead after a 6-0 victory on Wednesday.  Game 3, if necessary, will take place 30 minutes after Game 2.

The winner of this series will face the Montgomery/Willis series winner.  That series is tied at 1 with the deciding game this afternoon in Willis.

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1219064" timestamp="1336272313"]
Not sure if Nelson is having arm issues in some way but this was the third straight time I saw him pitch that something just didn't look right. Having control issues and staying open. Started seeing it against Vidor. Hope that's not the case.
[/quote]I thought he looked pretty good. Not many hard hit balls untill maybe 4th inning.. Umpire was horribly inconsistant...

True, but I was talking more control issues. Mechanics, etc. From the Nederland game to the Vidor, LC-M and Lee outings something has changed. I went back and looked at the video. Could simply be fatigue considering the kid does it all in football, basketball and baseball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine