47 apply for Anahuac head football coach/athletic director job

I saw the Dayton Broncos OC - Brandon Craus' name on the list. SURELY Anahuac ISD is smart enough to give this guy an interview...!

I have talked to this guy. Long term coach under Jerry Stewart who has definitely learned how to run / organize / develop a program. If Anahuac ISD is serious about finding a guy that knows how to win games and run a program, they should give this guy a shot.

Coach Brandon Craus from Dayton would be a GREAT head coach at Anahuac. He has been at Dayton for years and runs the offense and under his tenure Dayton I believe has been to the playoffs every year and has had one of the most prolific offenses in not just 4A but the state. Its time for a change in Anahuac...we all know this and I dont think you could find anyone more dedicated and hungrier to get Anahuac to the promise land. He lives and breathes football and has one of the most creative football minds that I have seen in high school football.

[quote name="vaglicabfk93" post="1219488" timestamp="1336422597"]
Coach Brandon Craus from Dayton would be a GREAT head coach at Anahuac. He has been at Dayton for years and runs the offense and under his tenure Dayton I believe has been to the playoffs every year and has had one of the most prolific offenses in not just 4A but the state. [b]Its time for a change in Anahuac[/b]...we all know this and I dont think you could find anyone more dedicated and hungrier to get Anahuac to the promise land. He lives and breathes football and has one of the most creative football minds that I have seen in high school football.
[/quote]

Time for a change? What do you mean by that? They have to make a change now, they have no head coach.

Darrell Barbay did well at Anahuac and did nothing to call for change. He left for a better job, period.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1219499" timestamp="1336423663"]
[quote author=vaglicabfk93 link=topic=99729.msg1219488#msg1219488 date=1336422597]
Coach Brandon Craus from Dayton would be a GREAT head coach at Anahuac. He has been at Dayton for years and runs the offense and under his tenure Dayton I believe has been to the playoffs every year and has had one of the most prolific offenses in not just 4A but the state. [b]Its time for a change in Anahuac[/b]...we all know this and I dont think you could find anyone more dedicated and hungrier to get Anahuac to the promise land. He lives and breathes football and has one of the most creative football minds that I have seen in high school football.
[/quote]

Time for a change? What do you mean by that? They have to make a change now, they have no head coach.

Darrell Barbay did well at Anahuac and did nothing to call for change. He left for a better job, period.
[/quote]
I agree. You want someone that has you going in the same direction as Coach Barbay.

Well, in this crowded field of great candidates, Toby should be put up there as well.  He has a wide range of experience in 5A down to the smaller school ranks and would be able to continue what Coach Barbay has started over there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder