Nederland vs. Vidor Game Thread/Vidor wins 2-0!

I'm very proud of Eric Foshee tonight. Although I didn't get to watch the game personally, I was able to follow it closely and he came through big for Vidor tonight. It's a treat to see good kids succeed and Eric is one of those kids. Has allowed one run through 12 innings in district (1 IP v Ozen, 4 IP v PNG, 7 IP v Ned).

However, as good as he was (and he does deserve his share of credit) tonight was about Vidor and a very very big team win to keep their playoff chances alive. Good job Pirates, keep it up!

[quote name="LCM76" post="1207283" timestamp="1333684842"]
Congrat's Vidor.

A well deserved win but I'm afraid [glow=red,2,300]LCM is going to get credit (blame)[/glow] for Nederland's loss tonight because we made them play on Wednesday  instead of Tuesday.

Again, good job.
[/quote]Boys legs must have been tired from running around the bases and scoring all those runs ;)...But I guess the plan did work...Griff take that butt kicking so the Dogs would be tired from scoring 9 Wednesday..And Mean Green eased in the back door and took one  ;D Congrats To the V-Pirates and that pretty coach & Rex & Mean Green..Keep your head up dogs and win out the rest of the season..

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1207317" timestamp="1333704682"]
[quote author=LCM76 link=topic=98643.msg1207283#msg1207283 date=1333684842]
Congrat's Vidor.

A well deserved win but I'm afraid [glow=red,2,300]LCM is going to get credit (blame)[/glow] for Nederland's loss tonight because we made them play on Wednesday  instead of Tuesday.

Again, good job.
[/quote]Boys legs must have been tired from running around the bases and scoring all those runs ;)...But I guess the plan did work...Griff take that butt kicking so the Dogs would be tired from scoring 9 Wednesday..And Mean Green eased in the back door and took one  ;D Congrats To the V-Pirates and that pretty coach & Rex & Mean Green..Keep your head up dogs and win out the rest of the season..
[/quote]

You're absolutely correct.  One time around the base paths per starter (9 starters = 9 runs) will undoubtedly tire them out.  Perhaps the Nederland coach should look into some additional conditioning training for next year.

Doesn't look to me that Coach Green eased into any back door to take a victory.  Looks to me that Eric Foshee slammed the door in the pups faces.  Good job Eric!!!

[quote name="Bear Country" post="1207369" timestamp="1333725127"]
Its funny, LCM didn't have a problem against Lumberton last night and they had to travel to Nederland to play the game. I think the Ned players aren't well conditioned.
[/quote]LCM & Lumberton same type of team...suprised the score was that bad...They are both in great shape...LMAO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder