Can PAM do it again????

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="liltex" post="1235824" timestamp="1342238854"]
This will be a off year for da Shore & their once badarse D has not been that good in a few.They may p/u some transfers from sister school 4a Gal.Park 8)
[/quote]i've talked to ppl thats very close to the program there that tell me its not in good standing. you can have all the so-called all world talent but if the head of the snake not there then what do you really have?

I think if we get moderate QB things will be ok.You don't just replace a 1st team All State QB and have no effects. PAM has to replace some talent in skill postions but we must not forget we had a pretty good OL and DL last year. PAM was more then able to win in the trenches all season long ( but against Steele). All you haters predicting a fall from grace don't be so fast to sell this year PAM team short. All of these kids were along for the ride last year and want to make a magical run themselves come Nov and Dec. 

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="bigd92" post="1235973" timestamp="1342327823"]
Haters still disrespect the Titans; what more they have to do to earn respect. KRH has turned things around and the kids believe.
[/quote]

Ole' "X Box" has got it goin' on...  :D

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1235978" timestamp="1342332014"]
[quote author=bigd92 link=topic=98098.msg1235973#msg1235973 date=1342327823]
Haters still disrespect the Titans; what more they have to do to earn respect. KRH has turned things around and the kids believe.
[/quote]

[/quote]we dont rebuild, we just reload now.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1236053" timestamp="1342382657"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=98098.msg1235978#msg1235978 date=1342332014]
[/quote]

[/quote]

We shall see just if PAM is now to the point of reloading.  On paper, I'd go LP, NS(the junior class beat PAM's junior class as freshmen by a TD.  It's on youtube)DP(Yes I said it, then PAM.  1 Olineman returning and losing a gang of talent and leadership in their front 7.  But once in the playoffs, who knows.  PAM may go on another run..........

[quote name="SFA85" post="1236060" timestamp="1342384622"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=98098.msg1236053#msg1236053 date=1342382657]
[/quote]

[/quote]

We shall see just if PAM is now to the point of reloading.  On paper, I'd go LP, NS(the junior class beat PAM's junior class as freshmen by a TD.  It's on youtube)DP(Yes I said it, then PAM.  1 Olineman returning and losing a gang of talent and leadership in their front 7.  But once in the playoffs, who knows.  PAM may go on another run..........
[/quote]

A 4th place district finish for PAM predicted by 85. Interesting......

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1236061" timestamp="1342384790"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=98098.msg1236060#msg1236060 date=1342384622]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=98098.msg1236053#msg1236053 date=1342382657]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A 4th place district finish for PAM predicted by 85. Interesting......
[/quote] :o

No, PAM did good last year but it was a good group of kids and all of 21-5a was weak last year but if you check the records they lost to Laport and just got by West Brook, that West Brook team was one the weakest in 8 yrs because if you check all of the records that was the first time PAM beat West Brook; all the Beaumont schools have winning records over PAM; and please you PAM guys let me know if you need a copy of how many PROS are from BEAUMONT its about time you win a few games with one high school in your city, you still havent been to a state game  man if Beaumont only had TWO high schools this hold area would have problems in every sport. Oh thats right Beaumont schools do win over PAM in every sport.

[quote name="understand" post="1236122" timestamp="1342400847"]
No, PAM did good last year but it was a good group of kids and all of 21-5a was weak last year but if you check the records they lost to Laport and just got by West Brook, that West Brook team was one the weakest in 8 yrs because if you check all of the records that was the first time PAM beat West Brook; all the Beaumont schools have winning records over PAM; and please you PAM guys let me know if you need a copy of how many PROS are from BEAUMONT its about time you win a few games with one high school in your city, you still havent been to a state game  man if Beaumont only had TWO high schools this hold area would have problems in every sport. Oh thats right Beaumont schools do win over PAM in every sport.
[/quote]weve beaten WB 3 or 4 times. 21-5A was not weak last year, it was one of the toughest districts in the whole state. when is the last time a BMT school sniffed at the state semis let alone a state title game?? and only Central and WB have winning records over PAM. come with the facts next time.  ;)

Anytime a school like PAM or LaPorte wins the district someone is quick to say that the district is down. That seems to be the excuse used when your team doesn't compete for the district crown. Central winning record over PAM won't last to long and as for as West Brook well the program seems to be headed for a all time low. It has taken the city of Port Arthur a while to buy into the one school concept, but winning breeds tradition and the tradition has started. We had too battle with some head coaches that didn't even want to be at the school. Coach Harrison has got all the kids on board with his work habits and this ship known as PAM is moving forward and finally becoming what most thought it would be years ago.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1236139" timestamp="1342403106"]
Anytime a school like PAM or LaPorte wins the district someone is quick to say that the district is down. That seems to be the excuse used when your team doesn't compete for the district crown. Central winning record over PAM won't last to long and as for as West Brook well the program seems to be headed for a all time low. It has taken the city of Port Arthur a while to buy into the one school concept, but winning breeds tradition and the tradition has started. We had too battle with some head coaches that didn't even want to be at the school. Coach Harrison has got all the kids on board with his work habits and this ship known as PAM is moving forward and finally becoming what most thought it would be years ago.
[/quote]well said.  8)

[/quote]

Can't seem to find my dadgum "IGNORE BUTTON"

[quote name="I LUV MY CITY!!! (formerly known as ThaGhost)" post="1236145" timestamp="1342403909"]
[quote author=understand link=topic=98098.msg1236122#msg1236122 date=1342400847]
[/quote]

Can't seem to find my dadgum "IGNORE BUTTON"
[/quote]lol

[/quote]

Speak on it Pooh!

Anytime a school like PAM or LaPorte wins the district someone is quick to say that the district is down. That seems to be the excuse used when your team doesn't compete for the district crown. Central winning record over PAM won't last to long and as for as West Brook well the program seems to be headed for a all time low. It has taken the city of Port Arthur a while to buy into the one school concept, but winning breeds tradition and the tradition has started. We had too battle with some head coaches that didn't even want to be at the school. Coach Harrison has got all the kids on board with his work habits and this ship known as PAM is moving forwjrard and finally becoming what most thought it would be years ago.
[/quote]

I agree the ships sailing forward after sitting still for a while..just sayin before i yelled full speed ahead id make sure everyones on board and i had the captain that could get ya by the big icebergs before u jumped aboard the port arthur titanic

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1236189" timestamp="1342417536"]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=98098.msg1236139#msg1236139 date=1342403106]
Anytime a school like PAM or LaPorte wins the district someone is quick to say that the district is down. That seems to be the excuse used when your team doesn't compete for the district crown. Central winning record over PAM won't last to long and as for as West Brook well the program seems to be headed for a all time low. It has taken the city of Port Arthur a while to buy into the one school concept, but winning breeds tradition and the tradition has started. We had too battle with some head coaches that didn't even want to be at the school. Coach Harrison has got all the kids on board with his work habits and this ship known as PAM is moving forwjrard and finally becoming what most thought it would be years ago.
[/quote]

I agree the ships sailing forward after sitting still for a while..just sayin before i yelled full speed ahead id make sure everyones on board and i had the captain that could get ya by the big icebergs before u jumped aboard the port arthur titanic
[/quote]when you can have 9th graders on Varsity at Memorial something is going good there. i think after the past 2 years everybody is on board now. if they not they can move to Alice. ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1236197" timestamp="1342427476"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=98098.msg1236189#msg1236189 date=1342417536]
[/quote]

[/quote]when you can have 9th graders on Varsity at Memorial something is going good there. i think after the past 2 years everybody is on board now. if they not they can move to Alice. ;)
[/quote]

This past year seniors lost to North Shore as Freshman too, but I don't think it played a part in the game October 7, 2011. For anyone that is not aboard it would hard to find a Region 3 team with 6 wins in the playoffs the past 2 years beside PAM. So like I said unlike in the past the kids have a coach that believes and they believe in him when it's time to go to war. The 2011 season was ground breaking after taken a few steps back in past years.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1236197" timestamp="1342427476"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=98098.msg1236189#msg1236189 date=1342417536]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Or to the west end of BMT with MISSunderstood.

Anytime a school like PAM or LaPorte wins the district someone is quick to say that the district is down. That seems to be the excuse used when your team doesn't compete for the district crown. [b]Central winning record over PAM won't last to long [/b] and as for as West Brook well the program seems to be headed for a all time low. It has taken the city of Port Arthur a while to buy into the one school concept, but winning breeds tradition and the tradition has started. We had too battle with some head coaches that didn't even want to be at the school. Coach Harrison has got all the kids on board with his work habits and this ship known as PAM is moving forward and finally becoming what most thought it would be years ago.
[/quote]Really...  ::) ::)

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1236189" timestamp="1342417536"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Clever!  8)

[/quote]Not sure how you can even come close to saying 21-5A was weak when there was a rematch in the Regional Finals for 2 of the teams, and 1 other lost to a State Finalist that barely lost in the Title Game. My book says that's 3 out of 4. Just sayin'.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83