Congradulations 11u GT Vipers -USSSA LakeCharles tourney CHAMPIONS

[quote name="BMTbball09" post="1206753" timestamp="1333637875"]
I guess its time to set some people straight.  There are two many people on here, like Wayne Gresham, hiding behind a keyboard that have no clue what they are talking about.  First off, no viper kids have been suspended.  Only coaches that got caught by Ron Mathis for handing out USSSA flyers at a Nations event (they were suspended by Ron Mathis).  Vipers are welcome to play in our events, without the suspended coaches.  The Vipers only issue in playing will be that our events have been booked full since early March.  Oh and the umpire blocking, thats comical.  I promise you, you can't find one umpire that has been told they can't do USSSA events by us, we don't even do the umpire schedule.  Yes, each year there are a few umps that we choose not to work our events, but its always because they are to confrontational.  We want umpires that are going to treat the kids right and provide a fun atmosphere.  So if your not working our events, maybe you should take a look in the mirror at the type of umpire you are.  Its a shame that i get on here and read all the people who's kids i have helped, run their mouth and spread misinformation (Robby Carter, Juan Gonzales, Wayne Gresham) bashing my business.  We don't need to do all these things we are being accused of because we have treated people right for 10 years.  So let's talk about what a bad job Morgan has done.  Sunday will be the 10 year anniversary of the baseball academy and us starting select ball at Ford Park.  When we started there was nothing & Ford Park was gonna to be rarely used softball fields draining the local economy.  And now look what it is.  No one is more responsible for this, than Morgan Walker.  I'm out there now, and i promise you, nobody is running better tournaments around & treating people more fairly.  Nobody is out there more for the kids than us.  Just like my 600 kid fall league we run (which we don't make a dime on).  Just so you guys know, i have read every misinformed & flat out lie that you guys have posted.  If you are going to run your mouth, you better have facts because i'm going to call you out.

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

Well maybe you can answer a few things then since its your business to?
Why are yall telling local teams not to play(local) USSSA tournaments.
Why are yall telling umpires they have to choose USSSA or NATIONS.
Why are yall telling workers they have to choose also.

Don't give me some lame crap as the few umpires that have been told are the ones to confrontational.(cover-up)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTbball09" post="1206753" timestamp="1333637875"]
I guess its time to set some people straight.  There are two many people on here, like Wayne Gresham, hiding behind a keyboard that have no clue what they are talking about.  First off, no viper kids have been suspended.  Only coaches that got caught by Ron Mathis for handing out USSSA flyers at a Nations event (they were suspended by Ron Mathis).  Vipers are welcome to play in our events, without the suspended coaches.  The Vipers only issue in playing will be that our events have been booked full since early March.  Oh and the umpire blocking, thats comical.  I promise you, you can't find one umpire that has been told they can't do USSSA events by us, we don't even do the umpire schedule.  Yes, each year there are a few umps that we choose not to work our events, but its always because they are to confrontational.  We want umpires that are going to treat the kids right and provide a fun atmosphere.  So if your not working our events, maybe you should take a look in the mirror at the type of umpire you are.  Its a shame that i get on here and read all the people who's kids i have helped, run their mouth and spread misinformation (Robby Carter, Juan Gonzales, Wayne Gresham) bashing my business.  We don't need to do all these things we are being accused of because we have treated people right for 10 years.  So let's talk about what a bad job Morgan has done. [b] Sunday will be the 10 year anniversary of the baseball academy and us starting select ball at Ford Park.  When we started there was nothing & Ford Park was gonna to be rarely used softball fields draining the local economy.  And now look what it is.  No one is more responsible for this, than Morgan Walker.  I'm out there now, and i promise you, nobody is running better tournaments around & treating people more fairly.[/b]  Nobody is out there more for the kids than us.  Just like my 600 kid fall league we run (which we don't make a dime on).  Just so you guys know, i have read every misinformed & flat out lie that you guys have posted.  If you are going to run your mouth, you better have facts because i'm going to call you out.

Jason Tyner
[/quote]
If he was doing such a good job then you wouldn't have to come on some message board and brag for him. Yes they have been better this year, maybe, USSSA coming in has a little something to do with it. Heck, maybe its you being here helps out to.

[quote name="tc hawk" post="1206850" timestamp="1333646612"]
[quote author=BMTbball09 link=topic=97729.msg1206753#msg1206753 date=1333637875]
I guess its time to set some people straight.  There are two many people on here, like Wayne Gresham, hiding behind a keyboard that have no clue what they are talking about.  First off, no viper kids have been suspended.  Only coaches that got caught by Ron Mathis for handing out USSSA flyers at a Nations event (they were suspended by Ron Mathis).  Vipers are welcome to play in our events, without the suspended coaches.  The Vipers only issue in playing will be that our events have been booked full since early March.  Oh and the umpire blocking, thats comical.  I promise you, you can't find one umpire that has been told they can't do USSSA events by us, we don't even do the umpire schedule.  Yes, each year there are a few umps that we choose not to work our events, but its always because they are to confrontational.  We want umpires that are going to treat the kids right and provide a fun atmosphere.  So if your not working our events, maybe you should take a look in the mirror at the type of umpire you are.  Its a shame that i get on here and read all the people who's kids i have helped, run their mouth and spread misinformation (Robby Carter, Juan Gonzales, Wayne Gresham) bashing my business.  We don't need to do all these things we are being accused of because we have treated people right for 10 years.  So let's talk about what a bad job Morgan has done.  Sunday will be the 10 year anniversary of the baseball academy and us starting select ball at Ford Park.  When we started there was nothing & Ford Park was gonna to be rarely used softball fields draining the local economy.  And now look what it is.  No one is more responsible for this, than Morgan Walker.  I'm out there now, and i promise you, nobody is running better tournaments around & treating people more fairly.  Nobody is out there more for the kids than us.  Just like my 600 kid fall league we run (which we don't make a dime on).  Just so you guys know, i have read every misinformed & flat out lie that you guys have posted.  If you are going to run your mouth, you better have facts because i'm going to call you out.

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

Don't give me some lame crap as the few umpires that have been told are the ones to confrontational.(cover-up)
[/quote]

What makes your accusations true? Is it because someone told you? I heard the Vipers had a kid crying on the mound this weekend cause his arm hurt, and his dad wouldn't let him come out of the game, because it was the championship game. I hope it isn't true, but it has to be, because that's what someone told me.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1206871" timestamp="1333648640"]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=97729.msg1206850#msg1206850 date=1333646612]
[quote author=BMTbball09 link=topic=97729.msg1206753#msg1206753 date=1333637875]

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

[/quote]

What makes your accusations true? Is it because someone told you? I heard the Vipers had a kid crying on the mound this weekend cause his arm hurt, and his dad wouldn't let him come out of the game, because it was the championship game. I hope it isn't true, but it has to be, because that's what someone told me.
[/quote]
This has to be right up there with the MOST ridiculous post ever!

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1206878" timestamp="1333649441"]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=97729.msg1206871#msg1206871 date=1333648640]

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

The ridiculous thing, is it's true. Win at all cost, who cares if a kids arm is hurting.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1206887" timestamp="1333650559"]
[quote author=VP 93...... link=topic=97729.msg1206878#msg1206878 date=1333649441]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=97729.msg1206871#msg1206871 date=1333648640]

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

The ridiculous thing, is it's true. Win at all cost, who cares if a kids arm is hurting.
[/quote]
Your ridiculous, to post something you have no clue on. But hey, we know who you are and it doesn't surprise us you did it.
Robby Carter

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1206890" timestamp="1333650745"]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=97729.msg1206887#msg1206887 date=1333650559]
[quote author=VP 93...... link=topic=97729.msg1206878#msg1206878 date=1333649441]

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Your ridiculous, to post something you have no clue on. But hey, we know who you are and it doesn't surprise us you did it.
[/quote]

Came from a parent of that team mouth.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1206893" timestamp="1333650887"]
[quote author=VP 93...... link=topic=97729.msg1206890#msg1206890 date=1333650745]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=97729.msg1206887#msg1206887 date=1333650559]

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

If so, MAN UP and say which one!

Guest UHCoog14
My name is Andy Jacobs.

Not that he needs my vote or my support, but I would let my son play again for Morgan Walker any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

If you don't like how things are going. Play somewhere else. Better yet, stop by and voice your concerns to Morgan in person instead of on this forum.

PS:
Congra[size=24pt]t[/size]ulations to the Vipers. Whoever you are.

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1206898" timestamp="1333651353"]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=97729.msg1206893#msg1206893 date=1333650887]
[quote author=VP 93...... link=topic=97729.msg1206890#msg1206890 date=1333650745]

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

If so, MAN UP and say which one!
[/quote]

Lol. You wish

[quote name="tc hawk" post="1206902" timestamp="1333651685"]
[quote author=BMTbball09 link=topic=97729.msg1206872#msg1206872 date=1333648761]
Man up and post your name.
[/quote]
LOL, why who cares. Just answer the questions!
[/quote]

I believe your the one dodging the question. A couple of people have asked for your name, but you keep dodging. He told you how to get your answers. Balls in your court

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1206905" timestamp="1333651903"]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=97729.msg1206902#msg1206902 date=1333651685]
[quote author=BMTbball09 link=topic=97729.msg1206872#msg1206872 date=1333648761]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I believe your the one dodging the question. A couple of people have asked for your name, but you keep dodging. He told you how to get your answers. Balls in your court
[/quote]

Emphasis on the word "balls".

Guest TX_RENEGADES
SETX RENEGADES BASEBALL is a local team from kids from all over the GOLDEN TRIANGLE. Morgan or his staff have never told us about we cant play USSSA. I umpire myself and umpires are schedule through there chapters. Congrats on the 10th yrs of hard work to MORGAN and his staff, also to the VIPERS heard those kids came in 1st in a Major division tourney.

Emilio Flores
The one and only RENEGADE on the forum....................

[quote name="SETX_RENEGADES" post="1206910" timestamp="1333652360"]
SETX RENEGADES BASEBALL is a local team from kids from all over the GOLDEN TRIANGLE. Morgan or his staff have never told us about we cant play USSSA. I umpire myself and umpires are schedule through there chapters. Congrats on the 10th yrs of hard work to MORGAN and his staff, also to the VIPERS heard those kids came in 1st in a Major division tourney.

Emilio Flores
[/quote]

Thank you Emilio for your kind words to the GT Vipers. I saw you guys won a cpl of games this last tourney, hopefully you guys are starting to hit your stride. I've heard nothing but good things about you..goodluck to the Renegades for the rest of the year!

Wayne

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1206905" timestamp="1333651903"]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=97729.msg1206902#msg1206902 date=1333651685]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[b]I believe your the one dodging the question[/b]. A couple of people have asked for your name, but you keep dodging. He told you how to get your answers. Balls in your court
[/quote]
Not dodging nothing, he's dodging the question! What does my name have to do with anything, just ask the rest of them who don't put thier name out, Keith Stone.

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="2 Sons Playing" post="1206917" timestamp="1333653435"]
[quote author=SETX_RENEGADES link=topic=97729.msg1206910#msg1206910 date=1333652360]

Emilio Flores
[/quote]

Thank you Emilio for your kind words to the GT Vipers. I saw you guys won a cpl of games this last tourney, hopefully you guys are starting to hit your stride. I've heard nothing but good things about you..goodluck to the Renegades for the rest of the year!

Wayne
[/quote]

The last 3 tourneys we have been winning a few games here and there, we were 1 strike away from championship game this past one. My new RENEGADES are full throttle and just improving as we go. We will get there by next tourney. Alot of expirience, just needing to gel a lil better, thank you for your words about me and my team.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1206871" timestamp="1333648640"]

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

[/quote]

[/quote]

As a mother of the short stop for the Vipers, the kid crying on the mound this weekend those tears WERE NOT due to his ARM hurting! So what you heard is incorrect!!! He was upset prior to getting on the mound because he sat out 4 innings.  I hope that the "someone" who told you isn't on our team. I would hate to know they were bashing THEIR TEAM!  Also the kid crying on the mound sat those 4 innings so he could pitch and he only pitched that ONE short inning during the championship game.

Wow! I thought all the drama was in league ball. Lord, why can't we all just get along?
  I have a solution. If you don't like Morgan and Jason, then go play USSSA. If you don't like Brian, then go play Nations. You have options!

[quote name="kmm30" post="1206965" timestamp="1333658764"]

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

[/quote]

[/quote]

As a mother of the short stop for the Vipers, the kid crying on the mound this weekend those tears WERE NOT due to his ARM hurting! So what you heard is incorrect!!! He was upset prior to getting on the mound because he sat out 4 innings.  I hope that the "someone" who told you isn't on our team. I would hate to know they were bashing THEIR TEAM!  Also the kid crying on the mound sat those 4 innings so he could pitch and he only pitched that ONE short inning during the championship game.
[/quote]

So he didn't start crying until he was on the mound? Doesn't make much sense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder