Best Stadium in the New 19-4A

[quote name="texaslonghorn14" post="1183949" timestamp="1330029294"]
What are the top three stadiums in 19-4A?
[/quote]

Not sure about our new teams, but I would assume that Humble would have a pretty nice stadium. Plus you have to define what you want in a stadium :)

Dayton has the biggest, but the parking is horrible!
CE Kings new stadium is nice as well parking
BH's has improved and there is plenty of parking ,but getting out can be challenging
Crosby's is nice Parking not bad either, but is hard to get out after the game

All things considered plus being Bias my top three would be

CEK
BH  ;D
Dayton
Crosby

[quote name="LP6" post="1183965" timestamp="1330030456"]
http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=611

Now I have lol,
Humble
Dayton or Crosby
BH
CEK
[/quote]

That is an old pic of the CEK stadium, Bob also has the old pic of the BH stadium. Both schools have upgraded to Turf fields and have re done the seating over the past year.

Opps I lied BH does have a pick. this was while it was under construction.

[url=http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=872]http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=872[/url]

A new pick would show a little purple on the turf where we drug Dayton up and down the field ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1183973" timestamp="1330031218"]

[url=http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=872]http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=872[/url]

A new pick would show a little purple on the turf where we drug Dayton up and down the field ;D
[/quote]haha, i would have to say there was equal amount of blue on that field that night...
http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=865 here is a pic of ours though

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1183978" timestamp="1330031690"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=96533.msg1183973#msg1183973 date=1330031218]

[/quote]haha, i would have to say there was equal amount of blue on that field that night...
http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=865 here is a pic of ours though
[/quote]

;D I was hoping to catch Octfeb with that comment ;) Did yall play at CEK this year? I thought their stadium was nice

1) Humble isd
2) CEK (nice stadium, turf, and parking is not that big of an issue)
3) BH (only because of new renovations/turf... access/traffic sucks)
4) NCisd (grass sucks, but parking and access/traffic are good)
5) Dayton (only because of parking and access/traffic)
6) Crosby (terrible stands/pressbox, turf is old, parking is good, traffic terrible after games)

[quote name="aaronjm75" post="1184495" timestamp="1330099570"]
1) Humble isd
2) CEK (nice stadium, turf, and parking is not that big of an issue)
3) BH (only because of new renovations/turf... access/traffic sucks)
4) NCisd (grass sucks, but parking and access/traffic are good)
5) Dayton ([b]only because of parking and access/traffic[/b])
6) Crosby (terrible stands/pressbox, turf is old, [b]parking is good[/b], traffic terrible after games)
[/quote]Parking is good on the home side.. it's the visitor side that sucks.for Dayton
unless it has been raining at Crosby.. then you have a walking through the mud issue.
  And BH well they just stink ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1184755" timestamp="1330116354"]
And this matters why. Daytons field used to be a dump still beat everbody on the field. Poor bh will be out before the season even starts. I have been trying to think of 4 teams bh will be better than and just dont see it.
[/quote]

I think will be better than

1Dayton
2 dayton
3 dAyton
4 daYton

[quote name="HUM398" post="1184739" timestamp="1330115007"]
yeah its not even close.

1. Turner Stadium (Humble ISD)

2. BH
3. Crosby
4. Dayton
[/quote]

Agreed  ;D It nice when you have 4 schools sharing a stadium though

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1185646" timestamp="1330195735"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=96533.msg1184755#msg1184755 date=1330116354]
And this matters why. Daytons field used to be a dump still beat everbody on the field. Poor bh will be out before the season even starts. I have been trying to think of 4 teams bh will be better than and just dont see it.
[/quote]

1Dayton
2 dayton
3 dAyton
4 daYton
[/quote]come on your not being realistic. Can anybody out there make an arguement bh will be better than 5 other teams in our knew district. By anybody I mean someone outside of bh

[quote name="liltex" post="1187140" timestamp="1330397387"]
Best stadium/facilities=Turner Stadium=video scoreboard,art.turf,exc.wheelchair access,seats 10,200 w/option for another 1,300 portable seats=max 11,500.Shared by 5 schools so we could have thurs,fri,sat games according to scheduling 8)
[/quote]That wheelchair access caught your eye didnt it? ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1186969" timestamp="1330383473"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=96533.msg1185646#msg1185646 date=1330195735]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=96533.msg1184755#msg1184755 date=1330116354]
[/quote]

1Dayton
2 dayton
3 dAyton
4 daYton
[/quote]come on your not being realistic. Can anybody out there make an arguement bh will be better than 5 other teams in our knew district. By anybody I mean someone outside of bh
[/quote]

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Your hatred of BH's whoopen on your ponies has clouded your senses ;D BH will be fighting for the District Championship just like the others. why you think Dayton will just hop over everyone? Dayton is losing two stars on the team with a QB and RB that was practically thier main offensive threats! Dayton got beat by BH, GCM and sqeeked by Crosby last year. BH lost talent as well, but the difference between your offense and BH's offense is that I don't think it will hurt us as bad losing what we had Vs. you losing what you had. You probally were amoung the thousand or so Dayton fans that thought you were going to roll BH this year (DIDN"T YOU), but it didn't happen! Almost the same team loses to you 54-0 then beats you the next year! The Scheme is clicking at BH and all of the teams won last year except 1. Keep hoping that BH is down this year, but it isn't going to make that loss any easier to swallow.

The rb was a junior. Do you even check your facts before you make your statements. Last years team did not have alot of senior talent compared to what dayton has had in the past. This was probably the weakest class since 05 particulary with jd being hurt. Dayton returns alot of talent this year and alot of young talent coming up. Bh had a good year because they had a ton of senior talent which is all gone now. Thats why I dont think bh will make the playoffs. Bh lost around 16 starters you will see its not that easy to replace basically a whole team.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1187705" timestamp="1330461811"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=96533.msg1186969#msg1186969 date=1330383473]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=96533.msg1185646#msg1185646 date=1330195735]
[/quote]

1Dayton
2 dayton
3 dAyton
4 daYton
[/quote]

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Your hatred of BH's whoopen on your ponies has clouded your senses ;D BH will be fighting for the District Championship just like the others. why you think Dayton will just hop over everyone? Dayton is losing two stars on the team with a QB and RB that was practically thier main offensive threats! Dayton got beat by BH, GCM and sqeeked by Crosby last year. BH lost talent as well, but the difference between your offense and BH's offense is that I don't think it will hurt us as bad losing what we had Vs. you losing what you had. You probally were amoung the thousand or so Dayton fans that thought you were going to roll BH this year (DIDN"T YOU), but it didn't happen! Almost the same team loses to you 54-0 then beats you the next year! The Scheme is clicking at BH and all of the teams won last year except 1. Keep hoping that BH is down this year, but it isn't going to make that loss any easier to swallow.
[/quote]was the best team in 19-4a thread getting slow? ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1187722" timestamp="1330463609"]
The rb was a junior. Do you even check your facts before you make your statements. Last years team did not have alot of senior talent compared to what dayton has had in the past. This was probably the weakest class since 05 particulary with jd being hurt. Dayton returns alot of talent this year and alot of young talent coming up. Bh had a good year because they had a ton of senior talent which is all gone now. Thats why I dont think bh will make the playoffs. Bh lost around 16 starters you will see its not that easy to replace basically a whole team.
[/quote]
I was refering to JD as the running back. I may be wrong, but i think this scheme that BH is running isn't going to hurt us as much with graduation as the spread did. We have a good Junior and Sophmore class to refill the rooster along with our QB running the offense for the 3rd year. We also have a RB that has been out for the last 2 years with knee issues that will be returing this year and is one of the best athletes on the team. After the Dayton game a RB was brought up that was quite productive as well. Looking from the outside in it is easy to rule us out, but I'm telling you BH will be very good next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder