Best Stadium in the New 19-4A

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1187745" timestamp="1330465855"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=96533.msg1187722#msg1187722 date=1330463609]
The rb was a junior. Do you even check your facts before you make your statements. Last years team did not have alot of senior talent compared to what dayton has had in the past. This was probably the weakest class since 05 particulary with jd being hurt. Dayton returns alot of talent this year and alot of young talent coming up. Bh had a good year because they had a ton of senior talent which is all gone now. Thats why I dont think bh will make the playoffs. Bh lost around 16 starters you will see its not that easy to replace basically a whole team.
[/quote]
[b]I was refering to JD as the running back.[/b] I may be wrong, but i think this scheme that BH is running isn't going to hurt us as much with graduation as the spread did. We have a good Junior and Sophmore class to refill the rooster along with our QB running the offense for the 3rd year. We also have a RB that has been out for the last 2 years with knee issues that will be returing this year and is one of the best athletes on the team. After the Dayton game a RB was brought up that was quite productive as well. Looking from the outside in it is easy to rule us out, but I'm telling you BH will be very good next year.
[/quote]PER BHFAN----> Dayton is losing two stars on the team with a QB and RB that was practically thier main offensive threats!
If you were referring to JD, then you would know he didn't play last season due to his leg injury. He played some in the Crosby game and the GCM game. So he didn't get to be the star that he is last season. So I don't think you know who the star running back is. :-\

[quote name="octfeb" post="1187883" timestamp="1330473113"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=96533.msg1187745#msg1187745 date=1330465855]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=96533.msg1187722#msg1187722 date=1330463609]
The rb was a junior. Do you even check your facts before you make your statements. Last years team did not have alot of senior talent compared to what dayton has had in the past. This was probably the weakest class since 05 particulary with jd being hurt. Dayton returns alot of talent this year and alot of young talent coming up. Bh had a good year because they had a ton of senior talent which is all gone now. Thats why I dont think bh will make the playoffs. Bh lost around 16 starters you will see its not that easy to replace basically a whole team.
[/quote]
[b]I was refering to JD as the running back.[/b] I may be wrong, but i think this scheme that BH is running isn't going to hurt us as much with graduation as the spread did. We have a good Junior and Sophmore class to refill the rooster along with our QB running the offense for the 3rd year. We also have a RB that has been out for the last 2 years with knee issues that will be returing this year and is one of the best athletes on the team. After the Dayton game a RB was brought up that was quite productive as well. Looking from the outside in it is easy to rule us out, but I'm telling you BH will be very good next year.
[/quote]PER BHFAN----> Dayton is losing two stars on the team with a QB and RB that was practically thier main offensive threats!
If you were referring to JD, then you would know he didn't play last season due to his leg injury. He played some in the Crosby game and the GCM game. So he didn't get to be the star that he is last season. So I don't think you know who the star running back is. :-\

[/quote]

And don't really care  ;)

[quote name="HUM398" post="1184739" timestamp="1330115007"]
yeah its not even close.

1. Turner Stadium (Humble ISD)

2. BH
3. Crosby
4. Dayton
[/quote]

Move Dayton ahead of crosby and I think you got it. Dayton behind bh due to parking and not being able to go crazy on the press box. Ahead of crosby cuz of crosby's lack of seating for either side. Good seating trumps parking, IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics