What happen to Anahuac? Will West stay another year...

A.Hop14

AHSAlum, Coach West asks that you please refrain from using his name on this board.  He does does not go around talking about you and whoever else. If  you are a student, please stay in  a students place.  If you want to talk about the future of Anahuac Basketball please feel free to come up and visit with Coach West.  Coach West has not said anything about you or anybody that is posting on this board. "This is a bunch of mess"

[quote name="shermdog" post="1172000" timestamp="1328333013"]
AHSAlum, Coach West asks that you please refrain from using his name on this board.  He does does not go around talking about you and whoever else. If  you are a student, please stay in  a students place.  If you want to talk about the future of Anahuac Basketball please feel free to come up and visit with Coach West.  Coach West has not said anything about you or anybody that is posting on this board. "This is a bunch of mess"
[/quote]he didn't say anything bad about him? it's obvious Anahuac is struggling and he is just seeing if anyone knows anything about West's status I don't see what the big deal is. Now if he said something like Coach West is an awful coach and needs to be fired that would be something to get upset about. I don't see any wrongdoing here. And judging by the name AHSAlum i would say he isn't a student.

Guest speechless
[quote]Judging by the direction that program has been heading the last few years, I wouldn't want anyone writing about it either.[/quote]

WOW!  Regional Finals two years ago and the program is heading in a bad direction?