How Does Your Team Shape Up For Next Year?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I was wrong, He meant 0-10..........but I bet I'm right about the partying !!!!!!!!!

lol  i was being sarcastic.  probably 8-2---regular season, we got some folks coming back and if Buckner comes back at RB like he said you not only gotta worry about the passing game, we will have a legit big back.  :o

kind of funny that no one has mentiond WOS.

I think they will pick up where they left off this year. Another run through district undefeated and go deep in the playoffs. :wink:

Im pretty sure that WOS wont go undefeated next year.... they're losing several good players and i know that there were some good freshmen teams this year so theres good athletes coming up in almost every team in the district.... i bet they will win district but i think it'll be close between them and whoever comes in second...

WB should be pretty good next year as this year's team was a very young team. While we are losing a decent QB in Chaisson, the underclassmen this year got some valuable playoff experience....not to mention we have two running backs returning that both had over 1300 yards. Plus, this year's JV team was district champs(7-3, I think). I believe the groundwork that has been laid the past two seasons will prove to be invaluable in WB eventually getting back to a State Title game. Good Luck next year Bruins.

Kelly looks real good for next season. Fazio will be the very best that he can be, a true leader and a hell of a QB, he just never got the due justification, as the 4A and 5A guys got. Ask Baylor U, pressing hard for this QB; a great athlete. All of the O line will be back, lost Bean but Kelly has another Bean to replace him, a superb athlete, lots of young sophmores, but will be well seasoned when August gets here...Will probably go for the Gusto this next season. All of the coaches are very excited....

kind of funny that no one has mentiond WOS.

I think they will pick up where they left off this year. Another run through district undefeated and go deep in the playoffs. :wink:

WO-S will be in good shape, after all they are getting Mike Pierce back as a coach, from Kelly....

we got alittle size coming up from the jv's dayton's always had speed on it's side. hopefully we'll have more coming out for football next year. they have to be clean though cause coach stewart won't put up with nonsence. he wants players to earn a spot on the broncos. we'll do fine next year i'm sure. going to be a great district next year. can't wait for football season lol.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

im actually pretty excited about lumberton, lcm, and vidor, most people said the same thing at the first of this season, but these teams showed a lot of promise, and if things keep going the way they seem to be going for these teams, i hope to be seeing some playoff games with these teams in them pretty soon

I dont believe I made a prediction in my comment. I said if the offseason goes as it did last year then expect Lumberton to contend for a playoff spot. Lumberton lost 4 starters. James King Tackle, Weston Granato Tackle, Jeremy Garza WR/S, Darby Chilik LB. King actually rotated alot with a Jr during the season so you could argue 3 starters. Chilik missed most of the season and his replacements were Jacob Hanna and Anthony Beard. Both are young (sophmore/freshman) both are big and athletic. Garza will be sorely missed but Lumberton will make it work. We return everyone else so you can argue Vidor had issues a few years ago if it makes you feel better but this isnt Vidor. now you might be right Lumberton might not make the turn that alot of people are expecting but things seem to be changing in Lumberton at every level. They have never won from 7th grade up before so think what you want but ussually thats a sign of change.

that jr. rotating with king would be john schimdt, he might just be the top o-lineman in the district next year if he could get his feet better, he only needs to be a bit quicker to dominate the o-line, he has the most natural strength ive ever seen, and the guy loves to work

im actually pretty excited about lumberton, lcm, and vidor, most people said the same thing at the first of this season, but these teams showed a lot of promise, and if things keep going the way they seem to be going for these teams, i hope to be seeing some playoff games with these teams in them pretty soon

Ned will be okay. We will have to rebuild the o-line, but have Sampere at qb, Gutierrez at FB and another phenom at HB, Roy.  Most of the Defense is coming back.

It will probably be Dayton,Central,Ned, and possibly Ozen and/or PNG fighting for the three spots.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder