PA Titans voted out of the STJFL????

BigTitan

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the truth. As everything on this  board is hear-say what I stated was hear-say. I restated what someone told me. And it has nothing to do with scoring alot of pts its about the way that happens. But I did witness one game where a PA team was winning 44-0 with less than 10 sec in the game, they were tackled on 5 yd line called a time out then scored another TD to win 50-0. I think that's called being unsportsmanlike. I was told this happened a few times. The bottom line is u were voted out 6-3 we live in a democracy. Rightor wrong that's the wAy it is. No one saw every PA game this yr but apparently there was enough evidence for 66% of the people to do what THEY Thought was best for the league. If u don't like that answer then u were kicked out cuz ur black and better than everyone. Lol. I think that's the only answer ur going to accept

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1166456" timestamp="1327611575"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=94298.msg1166438#msg1166438 date=1327609868]
LMBO.....this thread is going no where.....

You keep defending yourself by bringing up other teams........Some of these teams have been in the league a LONG time......it was your first year and you screwed up........end of story,,,,,,
[/quote]

So there is no comparison with other teams. So STJFL turns their head at what other teams have done because they been in the league for a while. Is that FAVORTISIUM? And is that FAIR? I keep bring what other teams have done because it keeps being said what we have done. BUT NEVERTHELESS, the facts are clear......STFJL NEVER WANTED PORT ARTHUR IN THE 1ST PLACE!!!!!!

And to be honest if a STJFL BOARD MEMBER: would come on here and admitt the truth or just say: WE NEVER LIKED PA, NEVER WANTED PA TO BE IN, NEVER WANTED TO PLAY PA.......then i will end this thread and move on!

[b]So how about you get with your people and have them get back to me[/b]!
[/quote]

Good luck in your mission....

and I have to be honest, they are not "my people".  I would appreciate you not lumping me in to that group. I'm not sure if you think because I'm white I have to agree and support all white people.  If you do think that, it would be a VERY untrue statement.  I'm a free thinker and make my own decisions based on facts at hand.

[quote name="Tex22" post="1166467" timestamp="1327612118"]
I don't know the truth. As everything on this  board is hear-say what I stated was hear-say. I restated what someone told me. And it has nothing to do with scoring alot of pts its about the way that happens. But I did witness one game where a PA team was winning 44-0 with less than 10 sec in the game, they were tackled on 5 yd line called a time out then scored another TD to win 50-0. I think that's called being unsportsmanlike. I was told this happened a few times. The bottom line is u were voted out 6-3 we live in a democracy. Rightor wrong that's the wAy it is. No one saw every PA game this yr but apparently there was enough evidence for 66% of the people to do what THEY Thought was best for the league. If u don't like that answer then u were kicked out cuz ur black and better than everyone. Lol. I think that's the only answer ur going to accept
[/quote]
May as well Vote ever1 Out !!!!!!

[/quote]

Well since you pointed out that game particularlly, let me refresh your memory.....I was at that game and seen what happened. Didn't you see that 3 kids ran in during that time out. Did you ever think that those kids needed their last play. BECAUSE WE WOULDN'T WANT TO BREAK MPR RULES! You might want to go and rewind your tape and take a look. And out of all of the 38+ games, the only one you attended was that one? Is there anyothers that you can SUDDENLY THINK OF?

And your right we were voted out but it wasn't 6 to 3, it was 6 to 4: there WERE 11 teams that vote. and the other 6 teams STICK TOGETHER. Kountz for example voted against us and NEVER PLAYED US! WOW what does that say!

And no I am not saying that I want to hear WE ARE BETTER BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF OUR TEAM WAS BLACK because we had other races on our team as well! But I would like to know the reason!

And just like everyone on here SPECULATE (JUST LIKE YOU), I am able to feel or comment or say whatever I please!

PS: why don't you go and talk to whomever is feeding you this info and get the story straight: The teams that voted against us stick together.....GO FIGURE

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1166369" timestamp="1327603184"]
[quote author=jrmdvs536 link=topic=94298.msg1166360#msg1166360 date=1327602649]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1166308#msg1166308 date=1327598761]
[quote author=jrmdvs536 link=topic=94298.msg1166299#msg1166299 date=1327597690]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1166207#msg1166207 date=1327589150]
[quote author=jrmdvs536 link=topic=94298.msg1165852#msg1165852 date=1327518260]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1165755#msg1165755 date=1327506978]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=94298.msg1164794#msg1164794 date=1327356543]
[color=red]They went from not knowing anything to knowing a lot.........[/color][/quote]

Its not about knowing anything to knowing a lot..............all this happend before STJFL TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO LET PA GO. Its not about know it all...its about them giving a reason to why! Once it was said that STJFL WANTED CERTAIN PEOPLE OUT, there was no reason to that either......STOP READING TO HARD AT WHAT IS BEING TYPED!
[/quote]

Its all about what you know because thats how all this mess got started when you said nobody told you nothing. Then your president got on here and said he didnt know nothing either. I put what I had heard about PA board members and all the sudden you know everything the is to know about the situation with 2 people being told to leave.  You the one that said it so nobody reading too deep!. STJFL has that right to do what they want because your in they world and you was new. Yall broke they rules then blame them for not reading it to you. The rules is right there for the world to see I just went and looked at it! Its not STJFL fault you didnt go read the rules before you got started. They dont owe you nothing.... when they say get rid of so and so or yall be gone you got a choice to do what they say or find a new yard to play at. Yall made a choice and now yall blame everybody else and make it about everything but what it is.... All about race or somebody afraid of your talent when yall know that not true. Just because you dont agree with STJFL dont make you a victim. [color=red]If you dont like it go cry with them kids you sent home after they did a week of practice[/color] because I KNOW they didnt deserve what they got! Then you come on here and say its all about the kids. Last thing I got is yall come on here saying people dont need to hide behind usernames then you come on here and call people out by they real name because you think they owe you something.... you a class act! If this the way yall acted all year its no wonder you gone.
[/quote]

Your right about them "NOT OWING US NOTHING!" Its about the right things to do! I guess your word is better than everyone elses. I guess your on the board to know that KIDS WERE SENT HOME AFTER A WEEK OF PRACTICE...........casue I'm sure that wasn't made public or posted on any website! Just like how PA was punished by NOT BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PLAYOFFS and a Nederland Parent stated that our games don't matter AT A GAME. I guess that punishment was posted on a website too! OPEN INFORMATION! Yeah right! Its all about STJFL didn't want PA in their league in the 1st place! The had not reason to not let us in and any reason to put us out!

ALL THIS WAs DONE SO THAT STJFL CAN SAY....WE GAVE THEM A CHANCE!

I AM JUST GOING TO BE HONEST....PA DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET PUT OUT....[b][color=red]AND FOR THIS I HOPE STJFL LOSES EVERYTHING THEY HAVE EVER ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!![/color][/b]SORRY FOR THE KIDS...MAYBE THEY CAN GO TO A BETTER LEAGUE WHICH TEACHES THEM MORE ABOUT WHATS RIGHT AND FAIR, THAN WHATS EASY TO DO!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

My words no better than everyone else but I talk the truth and the truth is easy cause you dont have to defend youself with big red sentences! I got all that story from a parent of 1 of the kids yall cut. She said the coach got all the kids all together at the end of practice on friday and picked out kids to turn in they stuff because they not on the team anymore. Kids was crying cause they dont know what they done wrong and whats worse is the PA president was there when they was cut in front of everybody so he knew. Parents told STJFL and that how yall got in trouble for stacking Yall was already in trouble when yall got who yall wanted off the bees and cowboys and told everybody else yall was full when the rules say you open till july. You crazy if yall do stuff like that and think it wont hit the street! STJFL had enough to put PA out right then but let PA finish the year out so it look like they more about kids then yall was. Yall out because 2 of the PA board acted like fools all year and made problems.... I dont know exactly what they did but I bet money you was one of the ones they wanted gone.
[/quote]

First off.....NO I was not one of the ones they wanted gone. And I know exactly who told you. There were two women and only 2 that were upset. One of the lady's name is PATRICIA THOMAS, and the reason why she was made was because her son signed up late. And the other IS STEPHANIE MARTIN, and  her son was on the team but he wanted to play with his friends that were on another team. She then went to NEDERLAND (when she lives in PORT ARTHUR)! When STJFL RULES STATE: that the kid must play in the area that they live or attend school.

All you are hearing is SHE SAY from a parent that didn't get what she wanted!

[b][color=red]NOW THAT IS THE RED BOLD LETTER FACTS![/color][/b]
[/quote]

It dont matter who told that kids was cut it matters THAT kids was cut! You so busy throwing people names out and putting blame one everybody else you miss the BIG Picture. Why was any kids cut from the PA teams when they been at practice all week? If they sign up late they not on the team so that dont work! [color=red]How 1 kids mama want him on another team when PA had 1 team[/color]? It dont even matter because you never cut kids!
[/quote]

To answer your question: The little boy was able to play on the senior level but decided not to:

And all that I keep hearing is about what Port Arthur did at the beginning of the season BEFORE A GAME WAS EVER PLAYED!

[b][color=red]LET ME BE AS CLEAR AS I CAN BE!.......REGISTRATION WAS VIOLATED! PUNISHMENT OF NO PLAYOFFS WERE SERVED! (THAT CASE IS OVER, CLOSED, AND DONE WITH)!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/b]

[color=red][b]THE QUESTION IS WHY WERE WE REMOVED!!!!!!![/b][/color]

Since your so SMART and know everything else......ANSWER THAT QUESTION!
CAN'T BE REMOVED FOR A VIOLATION THAT PUNISHMENT (THAT STJFL CAME UP WITH) WAS SERVED!

YOUR MISSING THE BIG PICTURE! THE INCIDENTS THAT YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT IS OVER! LETS JUMP INTO PRESENT DAY!
[/quote]

We at present day and Ill go on and tell you the truth. This what happened.... The STJFL told PA to get rid of 2 of yall people so yall could stay but PA dont agree and dont do what the STJFL say to do.... Now yall gone!

I dont know why STJFL dont want the 2 PA members but maybe they dont like they haircut but that dont even matter. The part that matter is STJFL want those 2 gone to keep PA in but thats more then yall wanted to do.... and now yall gone!

Thats the FACTS and the TRUTH.... Yall surprised? Got them eyebrows raised?

Anyway I'm done with this cause Im tired of talkin and yall tired of listening. Good luck to yall.... And I mean that I hope PA finds a good place to be at.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1166469" timestamp="1327612209"]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1166456#msg1166456 date=1327611575]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=94298.msg1166438#msg1166438 date=1327609868]

You keep defending yourself by bringing up other teams........Some of these teams have been in the league a LONG time......it was your first year and you screwed up........end of story,,,,,,
[/quote]

So there is no comparison with other teams. So STJFL turns their head at what other teams have done because they been in the league for a while. Is that FAVORTISIUM? And is that FAIR? I keep bring what other teams have done because it keeps being said what we have done. BUT NEVERTHELESS, the facts are clear......STFJL NEVER WANTED PORT ARTHUR IN THE 1ST PLACE!!!!!!

And to be honest if a STJFL BOARD MEMBER: would come on here and admitt the truth or just say: WE NEVER LIKED PA, NEVER WANTED PA TO BE IN, NEVER WANTED TO PLAY PA.......then i will end this thread and move on!

[/quote]

and I have to be honest, they are not "my people".  I would appreciate you not lumping me in to that group. I'm not sure if you think because I'm white I have to agree and support all white people.  If you do think that, it would be a VERY untrue statement.  I'm a free thinker and make my own decisions based on facts at hand.
[/quote]

UHMMMMM......I read over my post and not one time did I refer to you with what color you are! ONCE AGAIN READING TO MUCH IN WHATS BEING TYPED!

I said since you seem to know it all or seem to get your infomation from such a crediable source, the go back to YOUR PEOPLE and get the truth. Color card was never played! That is how you think I feel and let me reasure you, regardless of what color you are my statements [color=red][b]ARE NOT RACIST![/b][/color]

[/quote]
That's not the way to handle a good team(running up the score on purpose)...especially at such a young age...or better player management if the minimum play rule was in effect...especially being up by so much...

I would have replaced the coaches...not kept the kids from playing...

Either way...

Prior to us getting kicked out of the league....we tried to stop scoring during our second scrimmage with this team(we lost the first scrimmage)...sorry, but when we were running basic dives and still scoring...I finally decided to put my second team in...that's a cue for the opposing team to put his second team in....it was 35-0 when I put my second team in... the opposing coach kept his first team out there and was blitzing my second team every play 11 kids blitzing(not safe for my 2nd team)....well when it was 4th and 30...I said FINE...I'll put my first team in to get a first down...well...it didnt work, I did not tell my kids to run out of bounds...we went 60yds for the TD on one play....
I yelled across the field..."OK...lets get our second team ready!!!"...well the dumb arse across the field who also happen to be the league president did the same thing again(blitzing my 2nd team with his 1st team)....So, again on 4th and forever put my first team in to get a first down....and yes...they scored again....this happened til it was 49-0....and the SCRIMMAGE was over...yes SCRIMMAGE...the next night we were voted out.
It still kills me to this day....should I have told my kids to run out of bounds...or could the opposing coach just put his second team in...either way...I doubt the outcome would have been different....

Just leave it alone, take your team to TIFI....

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1166489" timestamp="1327613948"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=94298.msg1166469#msg1166469 date=1327612209]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1166456#msg1166456 date=1327611575]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

UHMMMMM......[b]I read over my post and not one time did I refer to you with what color you are! [/b] ONCE AGAIN READING TO MUCH IN WHATS BEING TYPED!

[b]I said since you seem to know it all or seem to get your infomation from such a crediable source,[/b] the go back to YOUR PEOPLE and get the truth. Color card was never played! That is how you think I feel and let me reasure you, regardless of what color you are my statements [color=red][b]ARE NOT RACIST![/b][/color]
[/quote]

But your post did refer to black versus white........and "my people" would assume the ones you have been trying to get a hold of..... whom are white.

It's all about the perception.......and I read it just like you wrote it........

and btw, you have me confused with someone else.....I never brought one piece of information to this thread.  ANY information I posted was copied and pasted from other post......mainly yours........I have not spoken or tried to speak with anyone.  I don't need to, I can figure out what happened just based on the blame game you keep posting.

and BTW......

[quote name="jrmdvs536" post="1166487" timestamp="1327613877"]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1166369#msg1166369 date=1327603184]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1166308#msg1166308 date=1327598761]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1166207#msg1166207 date=1327589150]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1165755#msg1165755 date=1327506978]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=94298.msg1164794#msg1164794 date=1327356543]
[color=red]They went from not knowing anything to knowing a lot.........[/color][/quote]

Its not about knowing anything to knowing a lot..............all this happend before STJFL TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO LET PA GO. Its not about know it all...its about them giving a reason to why! Once it was said that STJFL WANTED CERTAIN PEOPLE OUT, there was no reason to that either......STOP READING TO HARD AT WHAT IS BEING TYPED!
[/quote]

Its all about what you know because thats how all this mess got started when you said nobody told you nothing. Then your president got on here and said he didnt know nothing either. I put what I had heard about PA board members and all the sudden you know everything the is to know about the situation with 2 people being told to leave.  You the one that said it so nobody reading too deep!. STJFL has that right to do what they want because your in they world and you was new. Yall broke they rules then blame them for not reading it to you. The rules is right there for the world to see I just went and looked at it! Its not STJFL fault you didnt go read the rules before you got started. They dont owe you nothing.... when they say get rid of so and so or yall be gone you got a choice to do what they say or find a new yard to play at. Yall made a choice and now yall blame everybody else and make it about everything but what it is.... All about race or somebody afraid of your talent when yall know that not true. Just because you dont agree with STJFL dont make you a victim. [color=red]If you dont like it go cry with them kids you sent home after they did a week of practice[/color] because I KNOW they didnt deserve what they got! Then you come on here and say its all about the kids. Last thing I got is yall come on here saying people dont need to hide behind usernames then you come on here and call people out by they real name because you think they owe you something.... you a class act! If this the way yall acted all year its no wonder you gone.
[/quote]

Your right about them "NOT OWING US NOTHING!" Its about the right things to do! I guess your word is better than everyone elses. I guess your on the board to know that KIDS WERE SENT HOME AFTER A WEEK OF PRACTICE...........casue I'm sure that wasn't made public or posted on any website! Just like how PA was punished by NOT BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PLAYOFFS and a Nederland Parent stated that our games don't matter AT A GAME. I guess that punishment was posted on a website too! OPEN INFORMATION! Yeah right! Its all about STJFL didn't want PA in their league in the 1st place! The had not reason to not let us in and any reason to put us out!

I AM JUST GOING TO BE HONEST....PA DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET PUT OUT....[b][color=red]AND FOR THIS I HOPE STJFL LOSES EVERYTHING THEY HAVE EVER ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!![/color][/b]SORRY FOR THE KIDS...MAYBE THEY CAN GO TO A BETTER LEAGUE WHICH TEACHES THEM MORE ABOUT WHATS RIGHT AND FAIR, THAN WHATS EASY TO DO!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

My words no better than everyone else but I talk the truth and the truth is easy cause you dont have to defend youself with big red sentences! I got all that story from a parent of 1 of the kids yall cut. She said the coach got all the kids all together at the end of practice on friday and picked out kids to turn in they stuff because they not on the team anymore. Kids was crying cause they dont know what they done wrong and whats worse is the PA president was there when they was cut in front of everybody so he knew. Parents told STJFL and that how yall got in trouble for stacking Yall was already in trouble when yall got who yall wanted off the bees and cowboys and told everybody else yall was full when the rules say you open till july. You crazy if yall do stuff like that and think it wont hit the street! STJFL had enough to put PA out right then but let PA finish the year out so it look like they more about kids then yall was. Yall out because 2 of the PA board acted like fools all year and made problems.... I dont know exactly what they did but I bet money you was one of the ones they wanted gone.
[/quote]

First off.....NO I was not one of the ones they wanted gone. And I know exactly who told you. There were two women and only 2 that were upset. One of the lady's name is PATRICIA THOMAS, and the reason why she was made was because her son signed up late. And the other IS STEPHANIE MARTIN, and  her son was on the team but he wanted to play with his friends that were on another team. She then went to NEDERLAND (when she lives in PORT ARTHUR)! When STJFL RULES STATE: that the kid must play in the area that they live or attend school.

[/quote]

It dont matter who told that kids was cut it matters THAT kids was cut! You so busy throwing people names out and putting blame one everybody else you miss the BIG Picture. Why was any kids cut from the PA teams when they been at practice all week? If they sign up late they not on the team so that dont work! [color=red]How 1 kids mama want him on another team when PA had 1 team[/color]? It dont even matter because you never cut kids!
[/quote]

To answer your question: The little boy was able to play on the senior level but decided not to:

And all that I keep hearing is about what Port Arthur did at the beginning of the season BEFORE A GAME WAS EVER PLAYED!

[b][color=red]LET ME BE AS CLEAR AS I CAN BE!.......REGISTRATION WAS VIOLATED! PUNISHMENT OF NO PLAYOFFS WERE SERVED! (THAT CASE IS OVER, CLOSED, AND DONE WITH)!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/b]

CAN'T BE REMOVED FOR A VIOLATION THAT PUNISHMENT (THAT STJFL CAME UP WITH) WAS SERVED!

YOUR MISSING THE BIG PICTURE! THE INCIDENTS THAT YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT IS OVER! LETS JUMP INTO PRESENT DAY!
[/quote]

We at present day and Ill go on and tell you the truth. This what happened.... The STJFL told PA to get rid of 2 of yall people so yall could stay but PA dont agree and dont do what the STJFL say to do.... Now yall gone!

I dont know why STJFL dont want the 2 PA members but maybe they dont like they haircut but that dont even matter. The part that matter is STJFL want those 2 gone to keep PA in but thats more then yall wanted to do.... and now yall gone!

Anyway I'm done with this cause Im tired of talkin and yall tired of listening. Good luck to yall.... And I mean that I hope PA finds a good place to be at.
[/quote]

So I guess STJFL could have said,: That port arthur wore red socks, yall have to change to yellow or yall out! That is basically what was said in so many words!

No REASON; NO EXPLANATION.......I GUESS WHAT EVER THEY WANT THEY TO DO THEY CAN.....OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1166507" timestamp="1327615662"]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1166489#msg1166489 date=1327613948]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=94298.msg1166469#msg1166469 date=1327612209]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

UHMMMMM......[b]I read over my post and not one time did I refer to you with what color you are! [/b] ONCE AGAIN READING TO MUCH IN WHATS BEING TYPED!

[b]I said since you seem to know it all or seem to get your infomation from such a crediable source,[/b] the go back to YOUR PEOPLE and get the truth. Color card was never played! That is how you think I feel and let me reasure you, regardless of what color you are my statements [color=red][b]ARE NOT RACIST![/b][/color]
[/quote]

But your post did refer to black versus white........and "my people" would assume the ones you have been trying to get a hold of..... whom are white.

It's all about the perception.......and I read it just like you wrote it........

and btw, you have me confused with someone else.....I never brought one piece of information to this thread.  ANY information I posted was copied and pasted from other post......mainly yours........I have not spoken or tried to speak with anyone.  I don't need to, I can figure out what happened just based on the blame game you keep posting.

and BTW......
[/quote]
\
You might want to re-read. I never said anything about race! All that has been in my post are quotes as well. And whomever "YOUR PEOPLE" are, doesn't matter the color! Just want the truth! AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE THATS ALL EVERYONE WANTS!

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1166237" timestamp="1327591893"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You keep mentioning it's all about the kids.  Well, if it was all about the kids, why did the board members and coaches from the P.A. league make mistakes? You call them mistakes, but they were really rules that were broken.

All of the below statements were made from the post of Titans2011:

1.  "Yes PA made mistakes at the beginning during registration and cut off dates". [color=blue](mistakes = broken rules)

[/color]
2.  "They want to blame PA and not take responsibility by showing or explaining to a 1ST TIME TEAM the procedures".  [color=blue](who's not taking responsibility of their own actions???.......the rules are in black and white and written in easy to read language......)[/color]

3.  "Some of the PA board didnt like the punishment they got and caused a lot of problems all year, BUT NOT ONCE WERE THOSE PROBLEMS BROUGHT UP AT A BOARD MEETING". [color=blue](you don't deny your board members caused problems all year, but you blame the STJFL for not bringing it up at a board meeting?........really?  Why not blame the folks that were causing the problems?)[/color]

4.  "STJFL told the president that 2 CERTAIN members had to leave the ENTIRE ORGANIZATION in order to stay. BUT ONCE AGAIN IF THOSE 2 MEMBERS WERE SO BAD THEY COULDN'T FIND REASONS TO KICK THEM OUT DURING THE ENTIRE SEASON!" [color=blue](The STJFL by your own statement told 2 members to leave. Again, your organization is NOT following directions. If you wanted to stay in the league, just follow the directions you are given.[/color]

5.  "I guess your on the board to know that KIDS WERE SENT HOME AFTER A WEEK OF PRACTICE" [color=blue](no matter how he found out, the truth is it happened......is it all about the kids EXCEPT for those kids? )[/color]

6.  "The had not reason to not let us in and any reason to put us out!" [color=blue](your organization broke the rules, they had every reason to do what they did.)[/color]

So, instead of calling out STJFL board members by name, why don't you reflect on the mistakes your organization made to make sure that does not happen in the next league your team gets involved in. Every league is going to have rules and expect them to be followed. If you think you can go to a different league and not follow their rules, your going to be disappointed again.......
[/quote]

DING...DING....DING... We have a winner ! This pretty much sums up everything I have read so far. It's a shame grown people have to act like children !

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1166512" timestamp="1327616315"]
[quote author=jrmdvs536 link=topic=94298.msg1166487#msg1166487 date=1327613877]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=94298.msg1166369#msg1166369 date=1327603184]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So I guess STJFL could have said,: That port arthur wore red socks, yall have to change to yellow or yall out! That is basically what was said in so many words!

[color=red]No REASON; NO EXPLANATION.......I GUESS WHAT EVER THEY WANT THEY TO DO THEY CAN.....OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!![/color]
[/quote]

[color=red][b]NOW YOU GOT THE BIG PICTURE!!!! [/b] [/color]

[quote name="Tex22" post="1166515" timestamp="1327616394"]
Actually when ur winning 44-0 and there's 10sec left and u need a play for MPR u call ur timeout then kneel the ball. Still counts on MPR. Running up the score plain and simple. Again u can lose and win with sportsmanship.
[/quote]

Who knows why the coach did what he did. i just saw the game. And how does anyone know that it was the 2nd or 3rd string playing. And you say it unsportsman like, but if you look at the records, the team that they played against never one 1 SINGLE GAME.

***SO IS IT UNSPORTMANSHIP OR WAS PORT ARTHUR THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THAT TEAM?***** AND ALSO IF YOU LOOK PLEASE LET PORT NECEHES KNOW THAT THEIR GREY TEAM BEAT THE SAME TEAM 41 TO 0 AND LUMBERTON ALSO BEAT THAT TEAM 41-0*******

YOU SHOULD TELL THEM ABOUT SPORTSMANSHIP BECAUSE THE TEAM THEY BEAT WAS THEIR OWN TEAM (PORT NECHES PURPLE) AND NO ONE SAID THEY SHOWED UNSPORTSMAN LIKE CONDUCT!

I WONDER WHY???????????

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1166486" timestamp="1327613744"]
[quote author=Tex22 link=topic=94298.msg1166467#msg1166467 date=1327612118]
[/quote]

Well since you pointed out that game particularlly, let me refresh your memory.....I was at that game and seen what happened. Didn't you see that 3 kids ran in during that time out. Did you ever think that those kids needed their last play. BECAUSE WE WOULDN'T WANT TO BREAK MPR RULES! You might want to go and rewind your tape and take a look. And out of all of the 38+ games, the only one you attended was that one? Is there anyothers that you can SUDDENLY THINK OF?

And your right we were voted out but it wasn't 6 to 3, it was 6 to 4: there WERE 11 teams that vote. and the other 6 teams STICK TOGETHER. Kountz for example voted against us and NEVER PLAYED US! WOW what does that say!

And no I am not saying that I want to hear WE ARE BETTER BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF OUR TEAM WAS BLACK because we had other races on our team as well! But I would like to know the reason!

And just like everyone on here SPECULATE (JUST LIKE YOU), I am able to feel or comment or say whatever I please!

PS: why don't you go and talk to whomever is feeding you this info and get the story straight: The teams that voted against us stick together.....GO FIGURE
[/quote]

You were up 44 - 0 and those 3 kids had to get their required plays in??? You've got to be kidding me...Up 44 - 0 you should have had everyone in much earlier than that !

if you have 33 to 34 kids on one team and you score three times in 5 play then that means your starting back field has to come out. then you have the other team fumble the ball on 2 consecutive plays we get both of them and score that 35 points right. you only got 17 plays in that one half. we are talking about a running clock here. you do the math.

I have nothing to do with STJFL, but let it go.  STJFL is a private organization and for whatever reason they decided that they don't want Port Arthur involved anymore. It's unfortunate, but that is their right as a private organization.   

If you have a place for your kids to play next season, go there and make the most of it.  Why stay where you aren't wanted and continue to dwell on it?  Besides, if some of the other teams were so inferior to your PA teams, what good are you doing your kids by blowing out weaker teams every week.

I want to debunk some ot the stamtements made about on the field actions by PA.  I've been to quite a few games other than Port Arthur, and I've seen way worse conduct by other coaches.  Football is a competitive sport and coaches are competitive also.  When you take out the fire from the game like that, you might as well be playing soccer.  What you can't do is single out PA coaches for being fired up on the field, questioning some bad calls, or even making sure that their team stays competitive during the ENTIRE game.  So if our 2nd or 3rd team scores on your 1st or 2nd team you need to do a better job as a coach. 
All the pretty good teams have blown out weaker teams, so please don't bring that up.  Its kinda redundant. lol  Like Mr. Ned stated, sometimes time is an issue.  Against a few team the PA Jr team scored on their first 3 or 4 plays, and the starting RB was moved and another player (really good too) scored and the opposing team thought it was the same player even though they had different numbers.  They were pissed to no end.  lol  They really didn't believe that we were that good because This "Stacked Team" Lost 2 Games Prior. lol After our other RB was taken out because he scored 2X the third RB, whom was  the smallest player on the FIELD, also scored 2X.  Are we supposed to QUIT if this happens.  I don't know about everybody else, but in the city where I'm from, "WE FIGHT, WE FIGHT, WE FIGHT". lol  From the 1st to the 3rd TEAM, WE FIGHT. lol  Real coaches respect that.
This next statement has nothing to do with wanting to rejoin STJFL. Its just my Opinion. 
In life, people  do make mistakes, and aren't given the death penalty.  Why can't anyone understand that in your first year everything isn't going to go smooth.  That doesn't mean that the rules that were broken were intentional.  To some of you (I've been reading) lol, its black and white.  Its simple, they TRIED TO "CHEAT".  That's too easy of an explanation to be the truth.  Sometimes you have to really investigate the situation and see what happened and you'll really  find out that it wasn't intentional at all.  You may not believe it, but a lot of these kids play together on other teams (other sports), and these coaches coach other sports also, so do you think these volunteers (coaches) would intentionally cut kids because they want a STACKED team.  If you believe that, you're dead wrong.  I know these guys personally, and I won't lie for anybody.  I totally understand the playoff situation, BUT why not just that team?  Why the entire league, on down to the flag kids?  Come up with an answer for that.  That was a sign from the league of what they really thought about PA. 

I would rather see my son COMPETE (lets not forget that word when discussing football)  against the best and LOSE, than to WIN and dodge real competion.  Thats just me.  Regardless of if a team is "STACKED" or not, these kids are all the same age, and I will NEVER allow my son to be intimidated by another kid HIS OWN AGE because he's somehow better.  Like I said baby, in PA, "We FIght, We Fight, We Fight". lol

You Fellas  Be Blessed.  Fight On, All Teams

BigTitan out!!! lol

I gotta neat story.  We played against the Bridge City team and my son said the kids told him he was doing a good job even though he was knocking them down and hitting them hard.  He said, 'they're really cool, because they didn't get mad, they just kept TRYING THEIR BEST." This is coming from a 10 yr old mind you. lol
Fast forward to our PNG P game.  We're scoring at will, with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd team.  One of our players was called out of his name, (we know what word was used) and the coach told the player to don't worry about it, just play ball.  He did so.  It kept happening and the situation was brought to the refs attention and it was difussed.  I had to explain to my son that those kids learned those words from their parents, and when you hear kids saying that, don't be mad at them, because they think thats its OK, because its being said at home. He said, and I quote, " Well, Bridge City "KIDS" can teach "SOME" of the PNG  P "PARENTS"  a lesson in sportsmanship and good manners. lmao  And he was very serious when he said it. lol

I hate the fact that I have to explain to my son the N word at such a young age.  Every race has its good and its bad and its horrible.  Most are good in every race, and that's the people I associate with.  The bad and horrible BLACKS, WHITES, HISPANICS, ETC.  I stay away from, and thats just human nature from responsible people and parents.  The ignorance of the SOME, doesn't distort my opinion of the WHOLE.    I wished all people used that logic when dealing with others.

Judge my by the content of my character, and I'll do the same.

BigTitan, out!!!! lol 

[quote name="BigTitan" post="1166630" timestamp="1327651429"]
I gotta neat story.  We played against the Bridge City team and my son said the kids told him he was doing a good job even though he was knocking them down and hitting them hard.  He said, 'they're really cool, because they didn't get mad, they just kept TRYING THEIR BEST." This is coming from a 10 yr old mind you. lol
Fast forward to our PNG P game.  We're scoring at will, with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd team.  One of our players was called out of his name, (we know what word was used) and the coach told the player to don't worry about it, just play ball.  He did so.  It kept happening and the situation was brought to the refs attention and it was difussed.  I had to explain to my son that those kids learned those words from their parents, and when you hear kids saying that, don't be mad at them, because they think thats its OK, because its being said at home. He said, and I quote, " Well, Bridge City "KIDS" can teach "SOME" of the PNG  P "PARENTS"  a lesson in sportsmanship and good manners. lmao  And he was very serious when he said it. lol

I hate the fact that I have to explain to my son the N word at such a young age.  [b]Every race has its good and its bad and its horrible.  Most are good in every race, and that's the people I associate with.  The bad and horrible BLACKS, WHITES, HISPANICS, ETC.  I stay away from, and thats just human nature from responsible people and parents.  The ignorance of the SOME, doesn't distort my opinion of the WHOLE.    I wished all people used that logic when dealing with others.[/b]

Judge my by the content of my character, and I'll do the same.

BigTitan, out!!!! lol
[/quote]

This is the motto I live by and have taught my kids.

[quote name="BigTitan" post="1166627" timestamp="1327649170"]
I want to debunk some ot the stamtements made about on the field actions by PA.  I've been to quite a few games other than Port Arthur, and I've seen way worse conduct by other coaches.  Football is a competitive sport and coaches are competitive also.  When you take out the fire from the game like that, you might as well be playing soccer.  What you can't do is single out PA coaches for being fired up on the field, questioning some bad calls, or even making sure that their team stays competitive during the ENTIRE game.  So if our 2nd or 3rd team scores on your 1st or 2nd team you need to do a better job as a coach. 
All the pretty good teams have blown out weaker teams, so please don't bring that up.  Its kinda redundant. lol  Like Mr. Ned stated, sometimes time is an issue.  Against a few team the PA Jr team scored on their first 3 or 4 plays, and the starting RB was moved and another player (really good too) scored and the opposing team thought it was the same player even though they had different numbers.  They were pissed to no end.  lol  They really didn't believe that we were that good because This "Stacked Team" Lost 2 Games Prior. lol After our other RB was taken out because he scored 2X the third RB, whom was  the smallest player on the FIELD, also scored 2X.  Are we supposed to QUIT if this happens.  I don't know about everybody else, but in the city where I'm from, "WE FIGHT, WE FIGHT, WE FIGHT". lol  From the 1st to the 3rd TEAM, WE FIGHT. lol  Real coaches respect that.
This next statement has nothing to do with wanting to rejoin STJFL. Its just my Opinion. 
In life, people  do make mistakes, and aren't given the death penalty.  Why can't anyone understand that in your first year everything isn't going to go smooth.  That doesn't mean that the rules that were broken were intentional.  To some of you (I've been reading) lol, its black and white.  Its simple, they TRIED TO "CHEAT".  That's too easy of an explanation to be the truth.  Sometimes you have to really investigate the situation and see what happened and you'll really  find out that it wasn't intentional at all.  You may not believe it, but a lot of these kids play together on other teams (other sports), and these coaches coach other sports also, so do you think these volunteers (coaches) would intentionally cut kids because they want a STACKED team.  If you believe that, you're dead wrong.  I know these guys personally, and I won't lie for anybody.  I totally understand the playoff situation, BUT why not just that team?  Why the entire league, on down to the flag kids?  Come up with an answer for that.  That was a sign from the league of what they really thought about PA. 

I would rather see my son COMPETE (lets not forget that word when discussing football)  against the best and LOSE, than to WIN and dodge real competion.  Thats just me.  Regardless of if a team is "STACKED" or not, these kids are all the same age, and I will NEVER allow my son to be intimidated by another kid HIS OWN AGE because he's somehow better.  Like I said baby, in PA, "We FIght, We Fight, We Fight". lol

You Fellas  Be Blessed.  Fight On, All Teams

BigTitan out!!! lol
[/quote]

that's a lot of words to say we "didn't mean to cheat" or "we didn't mean to break the rules"  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder