Coach Knight hot after loss to UTA

Loved Pat's reply to Dave on the post game...Dave: "Well you have a full week until the next game, what is your plan?" Pat: "Find 13 new players"...I'm paraphrasing some, but that was the gist...I'm liking this guy more and more...at the least, he's the best interview since Tubbs! Too bad about the game...disappointing to drive all the way from Houston to watch that...that said, my respects to UTA...if today was how they play everyday...then they are solid and maybe the best SLC team in years. Great shooters and nicely coached...at least today.

[quote name="LamarTech" post="1160217" timestamp="1326588965"]
Loved Pat's reply to Dave on the post game...Dave: "Well you have a full week until the next game, what is your plan?" Pat: "Find 13 new players"...I'm paraphrasing some, but that was the gist...I'm liking this guy more and more...at the least, he's the best interview since Tubbs! Too bad about the game...disappointing to drive all the way from Houston to watch that...that said, my respects to UTA...if today was how they play everyday...then they are solid and maybe the best SLC team in years. Great shooters and nicely coached...at least today.
[/quote]

I heard it too.  It was awesome.  I've grown tired of all the same old b.s. responses.  It is nice to hear someone have the guts to say what a lot of us would say.  Maybe it wasn't the 'correct' thing to say but you can't blame him after a loss like that at home.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="1162765" timestamp="1326986968"]
[quote author=LamarTech link=topic=94291.msg1160217#msg1160217 date=1326588965]
[/quote]

I heard it too.  It was awesome.  I've grown tired of all the same old b.s. responses.  It is nice to hear someone have the guts to say what a lot of us would say.  Maybe it wasn't the 'correct' thing to say but you can't blame him after a loss like that at home.
[/quote]
Got a lot of "Bobby" in him, doesn't he? :D

Next year with only two players on the squad left over from Roc's recruits assuming Lynch doesn't get his act together Coach Knight will have to take more responsibility for the players performances.  I don't think this will be an issue but maybe that is why he was so frustrated after last weeks loss, because it was still Roc's team that showed up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder