Best game you saw this season...

BH vs Dayton. I played in it, starting right defensive tackle. I remember the offense would not stop fumbling the ball (like always) but somehow the defense stepped up and only held them to 24 points. Biggest game attendance wise in chambers county history I think with 8000 people, I'm sure that every store in BH and Dayton was closed for this game, gives me the chills thinking about shaking their hands after the BH win. BH-31 Dayton-24  :P

[quote name="phunter308" post="1150364" timestamp="1324707670"]
Man tough choice
1.Vidor vs Ozen ( Think it was all the speed)
2. Ned vs WOS always big when you beat this team
3.Ned vs Vidor  2nd best rivalry for Ned
4. Ned vs PN-G Best rivalry in all of East Texas.
5. Ned vs Stratford double OT
[/quote]
All of those are great games.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="speveto" post="1150794" timestamp="1324928555"]
Ozan & La Marque.  Both teams fought hard during and after the game.  Congratulations to doth head coaches.
[/quote]
Aha, once again speveto, you prove yourself classless.  At least this time Silsbee isn't the object of your asininity.

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1150833" timestamp="1324941007"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=93311.msg1150794#msg1150794 date=1324928555]
Ozan & La Marque.  Both teams fought hard during and after the game.  Congratulations to doth head coaches.
[/quote]
Aha, once again speveto, you prove yourself classless.  At least this time Silsbee isn't the object of your asininity.
[/quote]Tiger, you must be the only person on here who get`s  my humor and you know how to read between the lines. Thanks for not just skimming through my post because you and I both know that there is always a "GEM"  hidden in there somewhere.  Anyone who can spell "ASININITY" has got to be an intelligent guy.

• 2 weeks later...
I only saw three high school games this year (Vidor @ PN-G, Ned @ PN-G, & Vidor vs. Angleton).

The most competitive game I saw was Mid-County Madness, but that's normally the case.

The game I saw where my team performed the best was Vidor @ PN-G. PN-G was up 22-0 until the fourth quarter. We capitalized on Vidor's mistakes early on and they didn't show any fire after that until late in the game. PN-G dominated until Vidor finally changed things up on offense.

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1150186" timestamp="1324621371"]
BH vs Dayton. I played in it, starting right defensive tackle. I remember the offense would not stop fumbling the ball (like always) but somehow the defense stepped up and only held them to 24 points. Biggest game attendance wise in chambers county history I think with 8000 people, I'm sure that every store in BH and Dayton was closed for this game, gives me the chills thinking about shaking their hands after the BH win. BH-31 Dayton-24  :P
[/quote] what did it feel like after the ozen game because I had chills after that  game. Jk but the ozen bh game was a good one. I think bh let that one slip away.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1166117" timestamp="1327558842"]
If anyone can remember that far back... the Crosby v. PNG game was an absolute thriller this year, and the Dayton Crosby game was decided literally on the last play.
[/quote]

I listened to the radio broadcast of that game and it sure sounded like one.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1166119" timestamp="1327559217"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=93311.msg1166117#msg1166117 date=1327558842]
If anyone can remember that far back... the Crosby v. PNG game was an absolute thriller this year, and the Dayton Crosby game was decided literally on the last play.
[/quote]

I listened to the radio broadcast of that game and it sure sounded like one.
[/quote]
Yep listened to that game on the way back from the Nederland game. I could not believe how many touchdowns were scored in the last couple of minutes of that one. My vote goes to the Nederland/Stratford Double OT game...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder