21-3A predictions

Bobcat1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it was about 21-3A then you would have to include ((whispering) HJ) and according to WOS grad, everyone gets sick of hearing those two letters together or god forbid someone take up for them, so it was deleted so the constituents of the board wouldn't get in a uproar for having to read anything about ((whispering)HJ). Although I feel differently, I think WOS, HF, Silsbee,& of course HJ, all have very good basketball teams and will make this season very good in District play. 

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1146818" timestamp="1323984216"]
if it was about 21-3A then you would have to include ((whispering) HJ) and according to WOS grad, everyone gets sick of hearing those two letters together or god forbid someone take up for them, [b]so it was deleted so the constituents of the board wouldn't get in a uproar for having to read anything about ((whispering)HJ). [/b]Although I feel differently, I think WOS, HF, Silsbee,& of course HJ, all have very good basketball teams and will make this season very good in District play.
[/quote]

Is this the truth because I was told differently by the author of the original thread and why he deleted it.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1146830" timestamp="1323986141"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=93114.msg1146826#msg1146826 date=1323985898]
1. HJ
2. HF
3. OF
4. BC
5. WOS
6. Silsbee
This is what it will be.  ;)
[/quote]
[/quote]
Will you permit me to give you 1000 to 1 odds that this will not happen?

[quote name="stevenash" post="1146831" timestamp="1323986199"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=93114.msg1146830#msg1146830 date=1323986141]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=93114.msg1146826#msg1146826 date=1323985898]
1. HJ
2. HF
3. OF
4. BC
5. WOS
6. Silsbee
This is what it will be.  ;)
[/quote]
[/quote]
Will you permit me to give you 1000 to 1 odds that this will not happen?
[/quote]

Why don't you look and see that I revised my post because I thought I was on the girls basketball forum. ;) By the way that will be the order on the girls side.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1146818" timestamp="1323984216"]
if it was about 21-3A then you would have to include ((whispering) HJ) and according to WOS grad, everyone gets sick of hearing those two letters together or god forbid someone take up for them, so it was deleted so the constituents of the board wouldn't get in a uproar for having to read anything about ((whispering)HJ). Although I feel differently, I think WOS, HF, Silsbee,& of course HJ, all have very good basketball teams and will make this season very good in District play. 
[/quote]

Why the heck is my name dragged into it.  Boy

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1146849" timestamp="1323988205"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=93114.msg1146818#msg1146818 date=1323984216]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry still upset about the reference of god taking a dump on sour lake, and you still wouldn't answer my PM...but I'm getting over it slowly...  :o :o  8)  ;)  :D

[quote name="FlexD33" post="1146912" timestamp="1323994198"]
Some people aren't getting edgy were just speaking the truth sir....and I'm sorry that HJ has a mass support group on this board its time to face the facts..you mess with one HJ fan you get us all....sorry had to get that off my chest

Here are my picks

1. HJ
2.silsbee
3.HF
4.wos
5.of
6.bc
[/quote]

Glad you did, that is warning #1 for violation of forum rule 17.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1146819" timestamp="1323984365"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=93114.msg1146818#msg1146818 date=1323984216]
if it was about 21-3A then you would have to include ((whispering) HJ) and according to WOS grad, everyone gets sick of hearing those two letters together or god forbid someone take up for them, [b]so it was deleted so the constituents of the board wouldn't get in a uproar for having to read anything about ((whispering)HJ). [/b]Although I feel differently, I think WOS, HF, Silsbee,& of course HJ, all have very good basketball teams and will make this season very good in District play.
[/quote]

Is this the truth because I was told differently by the author of the original thread and why he deleted it.
[/quote]

And no, I told you why it was deleted!!!!! >:( >:(

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1146921" timestamp="1323995144"]
[quote author=FlexD33 link=topic=93114.msg1146912#msg1146912 date=1323994198]
Some people aren't getting edgy were just speaking the truth sir....and I'm sorry that HJ has a mass support group on this board its time to face the facts..you mess with one HJ fan you get us all....sorry had to get that off my chest

Here are my picks

1. HJ
2.silsbee
3.HF
4.wos
5.of
6.bc
[/quote]

Glad you did, that is warning #1 for violation of forum rule 17.
[/quote]

What does rule 17 state (just curious)?

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1146940" timestamp="1323996963"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=93114.msg1146819#msg1146819 date=1323984365]
[/quote]

[/quote]

And no, I told you why it was deleted!!!!! >:( >:(
[/quote]

I was just wondering because your partner has stated otherwise.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1146866" timestamp="1323989563"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=93114.msg1146849#msg1146849 date=1323988205]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry still upset about the reference of god taking a dump on sour lake, and you still wouldn't answer my PM...but I'm getting over it slowly...  :o :o  8)  ;)  :D
[/quote]

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

WOSGrad, is it true what PoppaBearstarr has quoted you as saying about Sour Lake?  I hope not.  I am not a resident of Sour Lake, but I would find this disrespctful if I was one. I guess you must have one set of rules for yourself  and another for the rest of the posters on this board if it is true you made that statement in a post.  Hopefully PoppaBearstarr is speaking with his tongue implanted in his cheek.  ;)

[quote name="Chasmack" post="1146974" timestamp="1324001133"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=93114.msg1146866#msg1146866 date=1323989563]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=93114.msg1146849#msg1146849 date=1323988205]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

WOSGrad, is it true what PoppaBearstarr has quoted you as saying about Sour Lake?  I hope not.  I am not a resident of Sour Lake, but I would find this disrespctful if I was one. I guess you must have one set of rules for yourself  and another for the rest of the posters on this board if it is true you made that statement in a post.  Hopefully PoppaBearstarr is speaking with his tongue implanted in his cheek.  ;)
[/quote]

Fair enough, I will show the quote I made:

"However, I am somewhat disheartened at what seems to an accelerated pace of what was already to many here a disturbing trend of every thread somehow becoming a debate on whether the sun does not rise until Todd Sutherland opens his eyes in the morning versus the opinion that Sour Lake, Texas is obviously God's Toilet because it is obvious that he took a a dump there."

As you can see, I never said that I believed that Sour Lake was God' Toilet.  I was merely stating that I was disturbed about the degeneration of every thread (including now this one) into a referendum on the HJ basketball program.  Not all HJ folks found this offensive.  In fact, the first response to my post was from a diehard HJ fan who in fact had started a thread in an attempt to tackle the very same problem.

In fact, the first person I banned due to this continued problem was not an HJ poster but rather a Silsbee die hard.  But due to selective reading, I am not persona non grata in Sour Lake, Texas.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder