Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojans VS Wimberley Texans

MEM

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1139238" timestamp="1322969181"]
Going to be another tough matchup for the Trojans.  Coldspring by a touchdown. Good luck to both teams.  Where we doing to play at and win
[/quote]

I heard Baylor.  I feel Coldspring defense is too much for Wimberly and the offense is catching 2nd wind.

if Coldsprings O-Line Shows Up Like Friday Against WOS And TE Lilley And Z-Back Wilson Keep Playing The Way They'Ve Been Playing All Year,Coldsprings O Will Put Up Atleast 30, Havent Heard Anything About Wimberlys D Tho??/?? Wimberly's Passing Game is Good From What I Hear But Too Many Ball Hawks On Trojan D, Gilbert, Wilson, Sykes, Monroe, And Johnson Will Be Too Much For Wimberly And Not To Mention The Best D-Line And Linebacking Core In The State Of Texas, WOS Had A Pretty Good Recieving Core And I Think We Pretty Much Shut Them Down For Big Gains

Coldsprings o stepped up all the way around. We still put up big numbers even with all the penalties. But that was last week. O still think we need a solid place kicker. The missed extra points could come to haunt is. Just a thought I have. Dunnam was ok through the regular season bit has fell short to many times in the playoffs. Isn't Wimberly ranked #2 in the state this year? Going to be a great match up see y'all there

After listening to the game tonight I think that the Trojans D will have another lightsout performance.  If our Offense play like they did last night, Wimberley will have a rude awaking come Friday night. Last yr we pulled it off with a win. I'm hoping the same this yr.  Praying for a injury free game !!

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1139323" timestamp="1322978008"]
Coldsprings o stepped up all the way around. We still put up big numbers even with all the penalties. But that was last week. O still think we need a solid place kicker. The missed extra points could come to haunt is. Just a thought I have. Dunnam was ok through the regular season bit has fell short to many times in the playoffs. Isn't Wimberly ranked #2 in the state this year? Going to be a great match up see y'all there
[/quote]

Didnt Dunham Get Hurt A Few Games Before Playoffs On An Extra Point Attempt? I think ever since then its been 50/50, But Still Would take Dunham Any day of the week

[quote name="skipper" post="1139467" timestamp="1323023224"]
at what i saw friday night COLDSPRINGS will have a field day agnest WIMBERLY i dont think the texans can stop what  COLDSPRINGS HAS JMO
[/quote]
After listening to the Wimberley game last night, I think CS will be able to handle Wimberley.  The only thing that I am not sure of is the Wimberley Defense.  They shut down one of the best running backs in the history of the country stats wise last night.  I don't know if he was overrated or they just played that good.  I am hoping his numbers were inflated.  I guess we will see this friday.

[quote name="ArgyleEagles" post="1139820" timestamp="1323049173"]
See you guys in the state game after we defeat Monahans. You had better bring your best.
[/quote]

IMO you guys should worry about Monahans like we are about Wimberely.  We do it Day by Day ! We will don't look ahead.

But just in case we do get by Wimberley...... You guys might need to take your own advice.  JMO !! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="ArgyleEagles" post="1139820" timestamp="1323049173"]
See you guys in the state game after we defeat Monahans. You had better bring your best.
[/quote]

I watched y'all play commerce and I must admit. Argyle is very well
Coached & disciplined. They make very few mistakes & made good blocks, now with that being said.  If Coldspring gets by wimberly they should overpower argyles O and force y'all into making costly mistakes
And losing to Coldspring. IMO your coners are to slow for CS.
Now go defeat Monahans please.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi