Cleveland vs. Livingston Game Thread/Livingston wins 83-60

WOSgrad

Yes he is a sophmore. We did start our only senior against Livingston. He is a first year letterman at the varsity level. We do have one other senior but he is currently academically ineligible. Our roster consists of 2 seniors, 1 junior, and 8 sophmores. They are better than their record, trust me on that. By district these kids will be tough to beat. Fyi two of the sophmores are ineligible and one is a starting 6'4" guard.

[quote name="indian15/16" post="1138307" timestamp="1322888455"]
Yes he is a sophmore. We did start our only senior against Livingston. He is a first year letterman at the varsity level. We do have one other senior but he is currently academically ineligible. Our roster consists of 2 seniors, 1 junior, and 8 sophmores. They are better than their record, trust me on that. By district these kids will be tough to beat. Fyi two of the sophmores are ineligible and one is a starting 6'4" guard.
[/quote]Wow, this is like Deja Vu all over again!

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1139860" timestamp="1323051656"]
But can those sophmores eventually beat HJ?
[/quote]Time will tell, but this year its seems highly unlikely. The big problem for Cleveland's soph. class is they have very little help in the grades ahead and behind them. That is the one advantage some other programs will have. I think their junior and senior yrs they will be very tough to beat.

Yes it would be nice to see them get it together by district so that they can at least repeat as district champs this year.  All that HJ talk can stop this year...this years indian team needs to focus on FUNDAMENTALS and defense that will help their run at a district championship!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami