Nederland vs. Pearland Dawson Game Thread/DAWSON ADVANCES 33-25

WOSgrad

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1130866" timestamp="1322312946"]
Class 4A, Division I, Regional III Semifinal from Galena Park ISD Stadium in Houston at 6:00 p.m.

The winner of this game will face Angleton, a 55-30 winner over Vidor last night.
[/quote]

[color=purple]Would you happen to know where they would play if Nederland wins (which i think will happen). I know if Dawson wins it will be in Pearland at the Rig.[/color]

[quote name="dogfan00" post="1131058" timestamp="1322327793"]
Will the game be on the radio today?
[/quote]

PAN Friday Night experience will broadcast game on internet (so they say!!..LOL)

Here's the link:

http://panews.com/video/x1295784283/Live-Audio-Nederland-vs-Pearland-Dawson-6-p-m-Sat

Not sure if KLVI will carry it as well, but here's their link:

http://www.klvi.com/pages/sports_sched.html  (click o red arrow in upper left of page)

[quote name="Wildcat979" post="1130986" timestamp="1322324004"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=92245.msg1130866#msg1130866 date=1322312946]
Class 4A, Division I, Regional III Semifinal from Galena Park ISD Stadium in Houston at 6:00 p.m.

The winner of this game will face Angleton, a 55-30 winner over Vidor last night.
[/quote]

[color=purple]Would you happen to know where they would play if Nederland wins (which i think will happen). I know if Dawson wins it will be in Pearland at the Rig.[/color]
[/quote]

In the past, Neumann liked to play at Rice. that maybe an option

[quote name="Wildcat979" post="1130986" timestamp="1322324004"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=92245.msg1130866#msg1130866 date=1322312946]

[/quote]

[/quote] Pasadena would be about half for ea.team if Nederland wins.

If Nederland can ground and pound the ball they will be successful vs Dawson in that aspect of the game. Their run defense is their weakness as they give up chunks or yardage to good running teams. My question is how's Ned's overall team speed because if they're a great deal slower it could allow Dawson to get to those running lanes and wreak havoc? No offense to Ned but I'd advise them to avoid getting into a shoot out because Dawson loves that pace of play as they can be dangerous on offense when things are chaotic. They will run no huddle and try to apply pressure on their opponents in order to look for cracks in the defense. Slow the game down and it should be a close one. Oh yea, not sure why they don't go to their tower of a receiver more often because he can be a factor if utilized often. Good luck to both teams!

Up here in College Station, will be listening on the radio. The wind is howling up here, 30-40 mph. I'm hoping it's the same conditions down there so it will dull down Dawson's passing attack. Their QB is deadly accurate. Plus, the Dawgs are better at stopping the run! Good luck Dawgs, all the ingredients are in place for a W. Play your hearts out!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho