Hamshire-Fannett vs. Nederland Game Thread/Nederland wins 72-44!

WOSgrad

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1127976" timestamp="1322018292"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=92086.msg1127974#msg1127974 date=1322018135]
I think they may have been a bit upset after last night!  >:(
[/quote]

So how will HJ fare against the Horns????
[/quote]

Dove will predict the Horns if he can make sure all of "his" players are properly located on the floor.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1127976" timestamp="1322018292"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=92086.msg1127974#msg1127974 date=1322018135]
I think they may have been a bit upset after last night!  >:(
[/quote]

So how will HJ fare against the Horns????
[/quote]

HF has some talent. They are better than I expected, but Nederland looked much better than last night. HJ will beat them by as many as they want though if they played tomorrow.

Im pullin for the Horns and im an alumni but lets be honest here HF doesn't have much talent and the Coach doesn't have a positive word to say.  NO shooters on the team...3s nor pull up jump shots.  They have one big and thats all he is, they have no true PG....he left to go to university of ozen.  The players play timid as if they re scared to make a mistake......THATS THE COACHE'S FAULT.  Its gonna be a brutal beat down when HJ and HF face off......the horns will be hornless and neutered after that game

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1128116" timestamp="1322054506"]
Im pullin for the Horns and im an alumni but lets be honest here HF doesn't have much talent and the Coach doesn't have a positive word to say.  NO shooters on the team...3s nor pull up jump shots.  They have one big and thats all he is, they have no true PG....[b]he left to go to university of ozen.[/b]  The players play timid as if they re scared to make a mistake......THATS THE COACHE'S FAULT.  Its gonna be a brutal beat down when HJ and HF face off......the horns will be hornless and neutered after that game
[/quote]Explain.

Whats there to explain?  Its self explanatory.  This happens at alot of schools across the nation.  Parents send their kids to schools that are gonna be more helpful in allowing them to be seen by college coaches (athletic reasons). 

HF....no basketball history
OZEN.....state championship....long playoff runs....sends players to colleges/nba

Come on be honest.....What looks more inviting?

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1128116" timestamp="1322054506"]
Im pullin for the Horns and im an alumni but lets be honest here HF doesn't have much talent and the Coach doesn't have a positive word to say.  NO shooters on the team...3s nor pull up jump shots.  They have one big and thats all he is, they have no true PG....he left to go to university of ozen.  The players play timid as if they re scared to make a mistake......THATS THE COACHE'S FAULT.  Its gonna be a brutal beat down when HJ and HF face off......the horns will be hornless and neutered after that game
[/quote] The coach ia a very good coach if anybody can get HF on the right track he can.It not the COACH FAULT HF will get better before dist.start.

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1128126" timestamp="1322056005"]
Whats there to explain?  Its self explanatory.  This happens at alot of schools across the nation.  Parents send their kids to schools that are gonna be more helpful in allowing them to be seen by college coaches (athletic reasons). 

OZEN.....state championship....long playoff runs....sends players to colleges/nba

[/quote]Seems to me that you are implying that Ozen 'recruits'.  That's what I was under the impression that you meant.  Surely, you don't mean that.

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1128126" timestamp="1322056005"]

[/quote]Okay! Let me get something straight right now and clear some things up. And this may not come out sounding cool to some of you. [Edited} LOL! wHEW! Amazing! I deleted several points I was going to make. LOL! oops! I deleted again. No matter how I type it, just isn't coming out right.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1128185" timestamp="1322059577"]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=92086.msg1128126#msg1128126 date=1322056005]

[/quote]Okay! Let me get something straight right now and clear some things up. And this may not come out sounding cool to some of you. [Edited} LOL! wHEW! Amazing! I deleted several points I was going to make. LOL! oops! I deleted again. No matter how I type it, just isn't coming out right.
[/quote]

Now that you have succinctly cleared things up, we can move on to the next discussion.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1128203" timestamp="1322060879"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=92086.msg1128185#msg1128185 date=1322059577]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=92086.msg1128126#msg1128126 date=1322056005]

[/quote]

Now that you have succinctly cleared things up, we can move on to the next discussion.
[/quote]Thank you ;)

Sometimes u just gotta bite ur tongue. I'm proud of you, Dove! ;)

[/quote]

I split my tongue, bleeding profusely.  :-X

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1128225" timestamp="1322061750"]
Sometimes u just gotta bite ur tongue. I'm proud of you, Dove! ;)

[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=92086.msg1128185#msg1128185 date=1322059577]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]Dove This might be bad, But I see were your comming from, and I have said that its your job to make sure your child has the best chances to make it to the next step. I may have made a mistake moveing my son, but it payed off in the end , seeing that he is now playing collage ball.

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1128236" timestamp="1322062584"]
[quote author=5 on 5 link=topic=92086.msg1128005#msg1128005 date=1322020048]
Any individual stats for Ned??
[/quote]
Jared Larmier 19
Zach English 16
Colton Weisbrod 18
[/quote] ::) It matters what you do against the big boys in big games. Not when you bully a team ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder