Coldspring vs Lorena

Homer

[quote name="jnunn" post="1125479" timestamp="1321811367"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=91904.msg1124822#msg1124822 date=1321753341]
Leopards by 10. Bet it. CS luck has run out.
[/quote]

After reading the tea leaves I was just wondering where you got your itch to bet?
You also Buddy Garrity! "You being kind. I got Lorena by 17".
Do you guys know something that the tea leaves have left out?

The Tea Leaves Show!
Stats         Coldspring Lorena
Record               10-0   7-5
Points Scored 578 301
Points Allowed 81 195
Scoring Avg 42.2 25.1
Rushing Yds Avg 371.1 191.7
Passing Yds Avg 75.2 119
Total Yds Avg 446.3 310.7
Ind. Rusher Game S Gilbert 153 yds H. Coleman 82 yds
[/quote]

I don't do leaves, I read palms.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Chs96" post="1125388" timestamp="1321805650"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=91904.msg1125376#msg1125376 date=1321804887]
I think the defense is gonna take us to Dallas and the offense will eventually get us going.  I think this will be another tough game.  No doubt these first two games have helped us tremendously learn some things about ourselves and improve at the same time. We are very fortunate to get past those two.  I'm really looking forward to a matchup against WOS if we can get past Lorena. [b] I'm like most around here.  I just don't understand all the negativity from so many against us.  I root for all the area teams including the Mustangs.  [/b] [/quote]

Like to old saying when you are up someone is always trying to bring you down.  Its just haters wishing their football program was like ours. It's a total SHAME that there are even ADULTS wishing bad luck to KIDS !! I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot how would they feel.
[/quote]

I hope your not talking about WOS. Why in the world would we be jealous of success? We've had it for over 30 YEARS.

[quote name="kicker" post="1124822" timestamp="1321753341"]
[/quote]
Don't think luck has anything to do with it. They are just plain good. Seems like you're hoping they lose, before they meet WOS in round 4.

[quote name="DW35" post="1125795" timestamp="1321827275"]
[/quote]
Don't think luck has anything to do with it. They are just plain good. Seems like you're hoping they lose, before they meet WOS in round 4.
[/quote]

Not hoping anything. If they win then great job. I merely stated that Lorena would win. No I'll will wished from me. That's stupid. I made a prediction, yall are so quick to take things personal, its like short man syndrome. I believe that CS offense has run out of luck. you can't depend on your defense every game. We, WOS, know that. That's all I meant. Now, if you disagree with me than great, that's what fans of their teams do.

I think Kicker is hoping and praying we lose so we can't spanking WOS next round. Especially after all this MIGHTY WOS crap talk that's been going on. Is it me or have them WOS [ADMIN EDIT: WATCH THE LANGUAGE!!!]fans been talk crap on everyone of your threads since the beginning of the playoffs. Sounds like either they r scared or some lil hating girls  ;D ;D ;D :'(

[quote name="Chs96" post="1125810" timestamp="1321828238"]
I think Kicker is hoping and praying we lose so we can't spanking WOS next round. Especially after all this MIGHTY WOS crap talk that's been going on. Is it me or have them WOS pu$$$$s been talk crap on everyone of your threads since the beginning of the playoffs. Sounds like either they r scared or some lil hating girls  ;D ;D ;D :'(
[/quote]

JMO, but I don't think the WO-S posters on here are scared of Coldspring.  I do not post a whole lot, but read everything and from what I have seen the WO-S posters have been mainly posting stuff about the game they are playing that week.  Of course there are some exceptions from time to time.  I have seen several Coldspring posts that have been talking about going to Dallas and just how they are going to run through Region 3.  Of course there are some exceptions to that too.

So my feeling is that most of the predictions against Coldspring and the feelings of hoping they will lose probably come from being tired of listening to all the "hype".  I know that the CS players are focusing on Lorena and the WO-S players are focusing on Bullard.  If both teams are fortunate enough to win then obviously they will play next week, but all the teams that are in round 3 are there for a reason, they have won 2 playoff games. 

So, in conclusion, I don't think anyone is scared or jealous from either side.  Hopefully both teams win this week, it would be an entertaining game to watch.

On paper CS looks to win, but you never know. It would be fantastic if CS and WOS wins. Great for setx. But 1 game at a time. I will root for my district teams to win (but we are the only ones left). Then I will root for local teams to win. Then I will root for teams in the region to win. No matter who reps the region wether it is Bullard, WOS, CS, or Lorena I will be in their corner. I will not be like some posters and wish the worst for teams just because of confident posters. Go Coldspring AND WOS!

I think Kicker is hoping and praying we lose so we can't spanking WOS next round. Especially after all this MIGHTY WOS crap talk that's been going on. Is it me or have them WOS pu$$$$s been talk crap on everyone of your threads since the beginning of the playoffs. Sounds like either they r scared or some lil hating girls  ;D ;D ;D :'(
[/quote]

Chs96...Do you eat out of that same mouth...?? Dirty as it is I wouldn't...

[quote name="kicker" post="1125800" timestamp="1321827827"]
[quote author=DW35 link=topic=91904.msg1125795#msg1125795 date=1321827275]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Not hoping anything. If they win then great job. I merely stated that Lorena would win. No I'll will wished from me. That's stupid. I made a prediction, yall are so quick to take things personal, its like short man syndrome. I believe that CS offense has run out of luck. you can't depend on your defense every game. We, WOS, know that. That's all I meant. Now, if you disagree with me than great, that's what fans of their teams do.
[/quote]
I'm not offended, not from Coldspring, and not really a fan. However, I do have a great deal of respect for their team. Your predictions are becoming predictable. I have to wonder if you're simply picking them to lose, for the sake of picking them to lose.

I agree with T-Dawd's comment. I'll be in the corner of whoever ends up representing our region.

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1125376" timestamp="1321804887"]
I think the defense is gonna take us to Dallas and the offense will eventually get us going.  I think this will be another tough game.  No doubt these first two games have helped us tremendously learn some things about ourselves and improve at the same time. We are very fortunate to get past those two.  I'm really looking forward to a matchup against WOS if we can get past Lorena.  I'm like most around here.  I just don't understand all the negativity from so many against us.  I root for all the area teams including the Mustangs.
[/quote]

I don't think most WOS fans root against CS. I myself, hope that we both win this week. I want to see us match up with the reigning DII Region III champs.

[/quote]

Chs96...Do you eat out of that same mouth...?? Dirty as it is I wouldn't...
[/quote]

yes sir I do  and its the same mouth that I use to support my Trojans with on firday nights

I agree with T-Dawd's comment. I'll be in the corner of whoever ends up representing our region.

+2

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1125889" timestamp="1321834728"]
On paper CS looks to win, but you never know. It would be fantastic if CS and WOS wins. Great for setx. But 1 game at a time. I will root for my district teams to win (but we are the only ones left). Then I will root for local teams to win. Then I will root for teams in the region to win. No matter who reps the region wether it is Bullard, WOS, CS, or Lorena I will be in their corner. I will not be like some posters and wish the worst for teams just because of confident posters. Go Coldspring AND WOS!
[/quote]

I agree, very well said.

[quote name="DW35" post="1125897" timestamp="1321835419"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=91904.msg1125800#msg1125800 date=1321827827]
[quote author=DW35 link=topic=91904.msg1125795#msg1125795 date=1321827275]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I'm not offended, not from Coldspring, and not really a fan. However, I do have a great deal of respect for their team. Your predictions are becoming predictable. I have to wonder if you're simply picking them to lose, for the sake of picking them to lose.

I made a prediction, on a prediction thread. Are yall so worried about us that we can't make a prediction without being called names or being cussed at? Most of the posts on this site that are rediculous and hateful, are from CS. Look in the mirror before attacking WOS. We aren't the ones howling at the moon.

[/quote]

Really? REALLY? Did you just cuss us WOS people ? Man, your education is barely over a 3rd grader. We are scared of yall? HA! You have zero clue. And i will tell you this one LAST time. Watch your juvenile mouth.

SON I didn't curse just speaking facts !!  If you don't like it go play on another thread ! Watch your tone with me KID and I hope this is the last time we have to hear your negative comments on this web site.  And if you don't like it go cry yourself to sleep little boy

[quote name="Chs96" post="1125973" timestamp="1321840674"]
SON I didn't curse just speaking facts !!  If you don't like it go play on another thread ! Watch your tone with me KID and I hope this is the last time we have to hear your negative comments on this web site.  And if you don't like it go cry yourself to sleep little boy
[/quote]

Actually, yes you did cuss by SETXsports standards (go read the forum rules).  Keep that up and we won't see very many of your comments anymore.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1125981" timestamp="1321840973"]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=91904.msg1125973#msg1125973 date=1321840674]
[/quote]

Actually, yes you did cuss by SETXsports standards (go read the forum rules).  Keep that up and we won't see very many of your comments anymore.
[/quote]
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I FORGOT NO DOWN TALKING TO ANY OF THE GREAT WOS GODS !!!

[quote name="Chs96" post="1125388" timestamp="1321805650"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=91904.msg1125376#msg1125376 date=1321804887]
I think the defense is gonna take us to Dallas and the offense will eventually get us going.  I think this will be another tough game.  No doubt these first two games have helped us tremendously learn some things about ourselves and improve at the same time. We are very fortunate to get past those two.  I'm really looking forward to a matchup against WOS if we can get past Lorena. [b] I'm like most around here.  I just don't understand all the negativity from so many against us.  I root for all the area teams including the Mustangs.  [/b] [/quote]

Like to old saying when you are up someone is always trying to bring you down.  Its just haters wishing their football program was like ours. It's a total SHAME that there are even ADULTS wishing bad luck to KIDS !! I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot how would they feel.
[/quote]

Look, nobody is jealous of your "program." WO-S has been winning for 30+ years and has been a threat to go deep in most years. Call us in 10 years after you've continued succeeding and maybe we can talk about a "program." People here are "hating" on a team that has some insanely cocky fans after just a few years of success. Act like you've been there.

[quote name="Chs96" post="1126013" timestamp="1321842682"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=91904.msg1125981#msg1125981 date=1321840973]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=91904.msg1125973#msg1125973 date=1321840674]
[/quote]

[/quote]
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I FORGOT NO DOWN TALKING TO ANY OF THE GREAT WOS GODS !!!
[/quote]

Nope, you forgot that we have rules here and smarting off to a staff member is one of them.  That's two.....and just to let you know, you don't see me say 3.

[quote name="WOS92" post="1126031" timestamp="1321843630"]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=91904.msg1125388#msg1125388 date=1321805650]

[/quote]

Look, nobody is jealous of your "program." WO-S has been winning for 30+ years and has been a threat to go deep in most years. [b][size=12pt][color=red]Call us in 10 years after you've continued succeeding and [size=14pt][color=black]maybe we can talk about a "program."[/color] [/size] [/color] [/size] [/b] People here are "hating" on a team that has some [b][size=14pt][color=red]insanely cocky[/color][/size] [/b] fans after just a few years of success. Act like you've been there.
[/quote]

[size=14pt][b]talk about the pot calling the kettle black[/b][/size]

[quote name="DW35" post="1125795" timestamp="1321827275"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

We haven't made it to the 4th round yet. We are certainly not looking past the 3rd round yet.

lets stop all the trash talking both teams still have to worry about there games this week, and as far as im concerned its the playoffs and your going to see every teams best game, especially when your WOS or CS your going to have a target on your back from the start considering what both programs have done, to say that CS is overrated i think is not true, they are just seeing every team they play bests game, when it comes down to it if WOS and CS meet up next round all the trash talking between both sides doesnt matter becuase its the boys on the field that are going to have control

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder