Trojan prayers

Prayers in Coldspring for Robby our ball boy.  He is a real inspiration for the team.  The players were very upset with him being Ill.  If anyone has any updates please post.  Also Sherman Gilbert went down on the field after the game.  I heard it was dehydration in conjuction with the flu he has has.  This kid has a lot of heart.  Please say some prayers for these guys that God will watch over them and nurse them back to health. 

We were discussing the game last night on the way home and were talking about how many of our players are playing with injuries and illnesses.  I still swear that prayers are a major factor for our football team. (Especially after last nights game.)
It saddened me to see in another thread last week that someone scoffed when God was mentioned as a key factor in Coldspring's games.  One of our team mottos is "We Believe".  Big news... It's not just our boys that we believe in.

[quote name="LuvMyTrojans" post="1123515" timestamp="1321717884"]
We were discussing the game last night on the way home and were talking about how many of our players are playing with injuries and illnesses.  I still swear that prayers are a major factor for our football team. (Especially after last nights game.)
It saddened me to see in another thread last week that someone scoffed when God was mentioned as a key factor in Coldspring's games.  One of our team mottos is "We Believe".  Big news... It's not just our boys that we believe in.

[/quote]

And as long as you continue believing that God is first, things will be ok...Prayers from Pirate Land.  God bless and God speed.  The community of Vidor is very big on God, especially after all this community has been through.  We are  "Tragedy to Triumph" and it's all because of GOD!

[quote name="LuvMyTrojans" post="1123515" timestamp="1321717884"]
[/quote]

Well said...It's not only the fans who feel that way...Several of the players feel the same...Last Sat night Monroe got absolutely rocked right before halftime (concussion and neck sprain-spent 2nd half of Bridge City game in Baytown hospital) and last night he was the games leading rusher (either team) with 20 carries for over 120 yds as well as scoring the games first TD on a nice catch....

Even the guys doing the broadcast said you'd never have known he was hurt the week before and they also gave him their player of the game for his performance....

The power of prayer is very real....especially for those who believe!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder