Vidor vs. Angleton Predictions

[quote name="REALWILDCATFAN" post="1125850" timestamp="1321831468"]
Angleton's Competition this year is no where what it has been for the past 4  or 5 years.  They have played three good teams.  El Campo, Terry, and Dayton.  All three nearly beat them.  The rest of their opponents were terrible.

[b]However, Vidor couldnt catch Angleton in a phone booth[/b].  Angleton Wins big.
[/quote]Angleton may win but,I wouldn't bet the house on it..We have been the underdogs from the start of these playoffs and have handled our bussiness..One thing I do know is we match up very well with anyone speed wise.I hope the wildcat players share your views and they maybe sitting at home come round 4.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angleton's Competition this year is no where what it has been for the past 4  or 5 years.  They have played three good teams.  El Campo, Terry, and Dayton.  All three nearly beat them.  The rest of their opponents were terrible.

[b]However, Vidor couldnt catch Angleton in a phone booth[/b].  Angleton Wins big.
[/quote]
Ha ha go ahead. Underestimate us. That just makes us more dangerous.  8)

I'm sure this team would love nothing more than to get to the 4th round and be able to call themselves the best team in Pirate history. 

However, Vidor couldnt catch Angleton in a phone booth.  Angleton Wins big.
[/quote]

Love how "fans" show up the week of the game and then disappear when they are handed their tails and sent back home.

[quote name="Wildcat979" post="1126238" timestamp="1321893399"]
[color=purple]Just for what it's worth Angleton is the home team and will wear Purple. Vidor is obviously the away team and will wear White [/color]
[/quote]
Yes but those uniforms also feature a lot of black and we wear black helmets and black shoes. And it just happens to be "black friday"

Angelton will be bigger faster stronger than vidor and would probaly win 8 out 10 times but there is something special with this vidor team, am I saying vidor wins maybe not but it wouldn't shock me for vidor to pull this one out crosby to big and athletic 42-20; mont. Just to good for vidor to play with 42-35; angelton undeafted d1 athletes to fast why should vidor even go Friday night? There is a reason games aren't won on paper GO PIRATES YOU HAVE MADE VIDOR PROUD

[quote name="vp32" post="1126329" timestamp="1321897491"]
[quote author=Wildcat979 link=topic=91843.msg1126238#msg1126238 date=1321893399]
[color=purple]Just for what it's worth Angleton is the home team and will wear Purple. Vidor is obviously the away team and will wear White [/color]
[/quote]
Yes but those uniforms also feature a lot of black and we wear black helmets and black shoes. And it just happens to be "black friday"
[/quote]

[color=purple]Oh I wasn't saying anything about that comment I was just stating who is home and who was visitors.[/color]

[quote name="Wildcat979" post="1126370" timestamp="1321898490"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=91843.msg1126329#msg1126329 date=1321897491]
[quote author=Wildcat979 link=topic=91843.msg1126238#msg1126238 date=1321893399]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[color=purple]Oh I wasn't saying anything about that comment I was just stating who is home and who was visitors.[/color]
[/quote]
I know. I was just throwing that out there.

This Angleton team can go.  But this Vidor team always seem to be 'stuborn' and keep winning when they are picked against every week.  They always 'rebelliously' rise to the challenge and their 'Lack of' quit in them helps them win these tough games.  Vidor is like an old chuck wagon (with a v8 engine).  It's looks like an old beat up transportation source, but they can go and hang with the best of them.  If it's not broke, don't fix it.  Vidor gets it by 10 points.

Sail on, Pirates.  Sail on.

[quote name="olc71749" post="1126555" timestamp="1321906842"]
Angelton isnt all that .We almost beat them this year . I see Vidor going another round!
[/quote]

[color=purple]Sounds like you don't think to highly of your Dayton team. But Angleton isn't that good because they came from behind to beat Dayton, a team that is playing in the 3rd rd of the playoffs? Nope they aren't good at all.[/color]

[quote name="Wildcat979" post="1126589" timestamp="1321908006"]
[quote author=olc71749 link=topic=91843.msg1126555#msg1126555 date=1321906842]
Angelton isnt all that .We almost beat them this year . I see Vidor going another round!
[/quote]

[color=purple]Sounds like you don't think to highly of your Dayton team. But Angleton isn't that good because they came from behind to beat Dayton, a team that is playing in the 3rd rd of the playoffs? Nope they aren't good at all.[/color]
[/quote]

That's exactly what I was thinking wildcat979. He pretty much said Dayton wasn't all that also. I think Dayton is a pretty good football team. Angleton brings Vidor's great season to an end this Friday 35-21. 

[quote name="Bulldogs2011" post="1126549" timestamp="1321906602"]
The winner's high for Vidor will wear off as the week goes on and realism will set in.  Angleton 52 Vidor 21
[/quote]
Good luck with Dawson! The just barely beat Reagan [b]72-7.[b]
But I'll still be pulling for NED on Saturday.[/b][/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder