WOS vs Columbus. Friday 730 @Conroe

kicker

[quote name="kicker" post="1116195" timestamp="1321156812"]
Anyone know anything about Columbus? I believe I heard that Smithville dropped a last second touchdown to lose. What ya think?
[/quote]

They are 5-6 on the season. I'll be getting more on them in the next couple of days.

Oh, and Buddy, my ex-sister in law is a Columbus resident and she treated by brother in law wrong, so I hope WO-S hangs 60 on em.  Well, then again, I'd want WO-S to hang 60 on them even if she didn't live in Columbus

Heard that columbus is a running team! We usually stuff the run very well once we settle in! And our offense is clicking and besides the freak accident to renfro we are healthy! I think we should handle business against them and be in the 3rd round! Just gotta play mustang football!!!! Lets go stangs!!!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1116306" timestamp="1321159330"]
Heard that columbus is a running team! We usually stuff the run very well once we settle in! And our offense is clicking and besides the freak accident to renfro we are healthy! I think we should handle business against them and be in the 3rd round! Just gotta play mustang football!!!! Lets go stangs!!!
[/quote]

Since the demise of the Wildcat's I'm pulling for WO-S in the play-offs,I want to see them against Coldspring...I hope WO-S  hang 50 on them...Not because of Kirbyville,It's my in-laws that live there..I have had a steady diet of Coldspring for almost a year..Time to change the menu.... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="kicker" post="1116195" timestamp="1321156812"]
Anyone know anything about Columbus? I believe I heard that Smithville dropped a last second touchdown to lose. What ya think?
[/quote]

Just a quick glance at Columbus.
Record with last night win,5-6.
Their 4 wins previous were,48-0 over Needville.Don't know their record but they did not make the playoffs.
43-41 win over a 4-6 Wharton team,14-11 win over a 2-8 Royal and 18-12 win over a 2-8 Stafford.Their win against Smithville 21-14 was a pay back from a sept. 30th loss of 23-17.
Their losses came from Yoakum,Rics Cons.,19-16,22-14.I don't know anything about them.Their other losses were from good teams such as Gonzales ( 10-0 ) 41-27,9-1 Bellville 42-0 and 8-2 Sealy 52-27.So they really haven't done anything except for their win over Smithville.Cleveland was a much better team.

I'll just say this, I sat in the pressbox at Stallworth Stadium for the first half and better part of the 3rd quarter (had to leave for Silsbee's game). The head coach of Columbus sat right beside me and based on what he said and his reactions to what was going on in the game between WOS and Cleveland, the Mustangs shouldn't have any problem with Columbus.

Quote for Columbus coach, "On our best day, we don't beat that WOS team".

Cleveland hurt WOS just a little with that passing game early on, a passing game that according to Columbus coaches, they do not have.

WOS will win handily.

60-0 oh please wake up wos will take a one point win at this stage of the game and WHO said wos cant be stoped i am sure your not a mustang fan saying this the wos fans will not talk crap on here about how thay are going to beat anyone by 60 points  PS are you from coldsprings lmao

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1116915" timestamp="1321213350"]
I'll just say this, I sat in the pressbox at Stallworth Stadium for the first half and better part of the 3rd quarter (had to leave for Silsbee's game). The head coach of Columbus sat right beside me and based on what he said and his reactions to what was going on in the game between WOS and Cleveland, the Mustangs shouldn't have any problem with Columbus.

Quote for Columbus coach, "On our best day, we don't beat that WOS team".

Cleveland hurt WOS just a little with that passing game early on, a passing game that according to Columbus coaches, they do not have.

WOS will win handily.
[/quote]

Don't say much for the coach..Thinking it is one thing,Thinking it out loud is another.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw