Vidor vs Montgomery....

VP93....

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1115134" timestamp="1321129278"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1115130#msg1115130 date=1321128950]
[quote author=Mark F Barnes link=topic=91411.msg1115090#msg1115090 date=1321127632]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=91411.msg1115077#msg1115077 date=1321127343]
[quote author=Mark F Barnes link=topic=91411.msg1114956#msg1114956 date=1321122050]
Crack must be on a 2 for 1 sale in Orange County......
[/quote]

ssshhhhh don't wake Tyrone please  :-X
[/quote]

Tyrone knows better than to be driving around Vidor.
[/quote]

Lol....  Here comes the - Karma.
[/quote]

I cringed  :o    yea its coming
[/quote]

Yeah, I cringed too, you have NO idea how bad those kinds of comments get under our skin............you can teach an idiot how to log onto a blog and post, but you can't teach an idiot to THINK before posting. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1117873" timestamp="1321296284"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1117848#msg1117848 date=1321294826]
Would it be wrong to wear my Cub gear and pull for 17-4A, while sitting on the Vidor side?  I wanna meet some of you Vidor folks....
8)
[/quote]They'll make you walk the plank!  Aaaaarrrr!
[/quote]

Shimber me timbers, matie!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1117879" timestamp="1321296533"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=91411.msg1117873#msg1117873 date=1321296284]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1117848#msg1117848 date=1321294826]
Would it be wrong to wear my Cub gear and pull for 17-4A, while sitting on the Vidor side?  I wanna meet some of you Vidor folks....
8)
[/quote]

[/quote] ;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1117879" timestamp="1321296533"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=91411.msg1117873#msg1117873 date=1321296284]
8)
[/quote]

[/quote] ;D Eating Ice Cream too fast makes  you shiver your timbers.  Aaaaar!

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="1117516" timestamp="1321252504"]
Somewhere in all the smoke blowing and general BS, seems as though some of the thin skinned folk, seem to think someone questioned the "heart" of the Vidor Boys. Not sure where that came from but whatever, I guess you must really think your boys are the only team in the Region with "heart". Well I got news for you, Vidor doesn't hold sole posession of "heart" in this equation. But it takes more than just heart, heart will only take you so far. Been watching to many "Rudy" re-runs there Sparky. We'll see who has what it takes come next Friday. Prove me wrong, please do, and I will be the first to admit it.

And a few pages back someone asked who I am....well partner, I'm the guy that is easiest in the world to find, because i don't hide on a keyboard behind some fake name, use your google skills amigo, I'm easy to find out about. My youngest is a Senior on this team, and I work with most of these boys very closely, on and off the field. I played the game for many years at all levels, and have the knee surgeries to go along with it. I love the game, and the kids that come out to play it. I teach them to play the game hard, safe, and clean. May the best team win, because no matter the excuses, the best team wins on any given night. Turnovers, injuries, brain farts, whatever, it's all inclusive and reflected on the scoreboard when the clock runs out.

Good Luck come Friday......
[/quote]

Trying to relive your glory days vicariously through high school boys? Ahh you probably never even played football. Let me guess, tuba? bass drum maybe? Either way, they better be ready to get their clock cleaned friday. Vidor hits hard...

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1117915" timestamp="1321299522"]
[quote author=Mark F Barnes link=topic=91411.msg1117516#msg1117516 date=1321252504]
Somewhere in all the smoke blowing and general BS, seems as though some of the thin skinned folk, seem to think someone questioned the "heart" of the Vidor Boys. Not sure where that came from but whatever, I guess you must really think your boys are the only team in the Region with "heart". Well I got news for you, Vidor doesn't hold sole posession of "heart" in this equation. But it takes more than just heart, heart will only take you so far. Been watching to many "Rudy" re-runs there Sparky. We'll see who has what it takes come next Friday. Prove me wrong, please do, and I will be the first to admit it.

And a few pages back someone asked who I am....well partner, I'm the guy that is easiest in the world to find, because i don't hide on a keyboard behind some fake name, use your google skills amigo, I'm easy to find out about. My youngest is a Senior on this team, and I work with most of these boys very closely, on and off the field. I played the game for many years at all levels, and have the knee surgeries to go along with it. I love the game, and the kids that come out to play it. I teach them to play the game hard, safe, and clean. May the best team win, because no matter the excuses, the best team wins on any given night. Turnovers, injuries, brain farts, whatever, it's all inclusive and reflected on the scoreboard when the clock runs out.

[/quote]

Trying to relive your glory days vicariously through high school boys? Ahh you probably never even played football. Let me guess, tuba? bass drum maybe? Either way, they better be ready to get their clock cleaned friday. Vidor hits hard...
[/quote]

ha..... he played in the NFL dude.... and also at A&M pre wrecking crew days.

edit: coached in the NFL..... had to look it up. had been a while since i had seen it.

[quote name="dayton" post="1117919" timestamp="1321299649"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=91411.msg1117915#msg1117915 date=1321299522]
[quote author=Mark F Barnes link=topic=91411.msg1117516#msg1117516 date=1321252504]

[/quote]

[/quote]

edit: coached in the NFL..... had to look it up. had been a while since i had seen it.
[/quote]

Yeah, coached in the showers...

[quote name="dayton" post="1117919" timestamp="1321299649"]

[/quote]

hmm never heard of him... key words: played, coached ... neither of which he is still doing..

« Reply #104 on: Today at 10:53:27 AM »

Quote PNG FAN
Good luck Vidor!!! Don't listen to the Montgomery posters, I lived there for 4 years and talk about people with their heads and noses in the clouds!!! They think there better then anyone and haven't won nothing other than maybe golf

I agree - Oh wait [b]PNG FAN [/b] enjoy the golf course you seem to have plenty of spare time on your hands now.

Wow. Is this guy the real Mark F Barnes.

WoW! Is this guy the real Mark F. Barnes? BTW Who

Is this the REAL ONE AND ONLY Mark F Barnes. BTW whow the f*&%$ is the real Mark F Barnes. Your majesty mark f barnes seems to be a little full of himself. I'm not even from Vidor and he offends me. I coached against an ex NFL player who was also an all american in college that people would know and beat him like he owed me money. Big Deal. Looks like the most you learned in the NFL was to eat. I hope your racial slurs against Vidor don't go unnoticed. ( This is the part about Tyrone not driving around Vidor for your folks info.) Your kind are disgusting and shouldn't be allowed around anyones kid. Or for that matter anyones cows. You could probably eat one in world record time. Vidor will be the underdog in this game, but I've seen them play three times this year and tell your boys to strap it up tight cause win or lose you'll remember Vidor. BTW the racial BS by the Crosby School board was a contributing factor in getting their a55es kicked. Good luck and try not to choke on a chicken bone.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1118272" timestamp="1321320637"]
Wow. Is this guy the real Mark F Barnes.

WoW! Is this guy the real Mark F. Barnes? BTW Who

Is this the REAL ONE AND ONLY Mark F Barnes. BTW whow the f*&%$ is the real Mark F Barnes. Your majesty mark f barnes seems to be a little full of himself. I'm not even from Vidor and he offends me. I coached against an ex NFL player who was also an all american in college that people would know and beat him like he owed me money. Big Deal. Looks like the most you learned in the NFL was to eat. I hope your racial slurs against Vidor don't go unnoticed. ( This is the part about Tyrone not driving around Vidor for your folks info.) Your kind are disgusting and shouldn't be allowed around anyones kid. Or for that matter anyones cows. You could probably eat one in world record time. Vidor will be the underdog in this game, but I've seen them play three times this year and tell your boys to strap it up tight cause win or lose you'll remember Vidor. BTW the racial BS by the Crosby School board was a contributing factor in getting their a55es kicked. Good luck and try not to choke on a chicken bone.

[/quote]
;D

[quote name="Trocket" post="1118208" timestamp="1321317074"]
I hope Vidor don't mind a little Green & White on their side, because this Lions fan believe you can win it and will be there pulling for you. ;D ;D ;D You'll stop their running game, just need to defend their passing game it's what make their running game work.
[/quote]

We would love to have you sit on our side and cheer for our Pirates!  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder