Vidor vs Montgomery....

VP93....

GoDogs77, I don't even watch Saturday Night live, so assume all you want. And in this era of hypersensitivity and political correctness, you can think what you may. I could really care less. If you want to keep stirring that crap you are selling, have a good time. You want to talk tough and call people cowards, enjoy yourself. after Friday all of this crap will be a moot point and the better team will move on to the third round. Eventually this thread will die and life for some of us will go on. I could give a rats hind end who you think you will own, or whatever.

If you actually think about the statement in a literal sense, the only person that can insult your intelligence is yourself. Just like you assuming I knew who this SNL character was. Or assuming you know what I meant by saying something. Or trying to play the race card to validate your point. So be it tough guy

Have a nice day

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="1120051" timestamp="1321461996"]
GoDogs77, I don't even watch Saturday Night live, so assume all you want. And in this era of hypersensitivity and political correctness, you can think what you may. I could really care less. If you want to keep stirring that crap you are selling, have a good time. You want to talk tough and call people cowards, enjoy yourself. after Friday all of this crap will be a moot point and the better team will move on to the third round. Eventually this thread will die and life for some of us will go on. I could give a rats hind end who you think you will own, or whatever.

If you actually think about the statement in a literal sense, the only person that can insult your intelligence is yourself. Just like you assuming I knew who this SNL character was. Or assuming you know what I meant by saying something. Or trying to play the race card to validate your point. So be it tough guy

Have a nice day
[/quote]
You can stop trying to make yourself sound smart. It isn't working. Coward.

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="1120051" timestamp="1321461996"]

Have a nice day
[/quote]I smell a Rat!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hey Barnes,  you know exactly what you were saying when you typed that statement, just admit it and move on.  Nobody cares about your excuses or what you might or might not have meant by it, you can't justify what you wrote. 

I personally am looking forward to a hard fought entertaining game, that the Pirates will win.

So I hear montgomery is trying a different defense that we have not seen all year.  They will be the first to put 8 or 9 maybe 10 defenders in the box...WOW!  Thats a new style of defense against Vidor.  I do not think we have seen that the past few years.  I also hear that every starter, offense and defense for montgomery is going straight to the NFL.  There is NO way in hell that Vidor can play with these men(lol)!  What will we do against a juggernaut of a team like montgomery? 

[quote name="Noles_Fan" post="1120197" timestamp="1321468887"]
So I hear montgomery is trying a different defense that we have not seen all year.  They will be the first to put 8 or 9 maybe 10 defenders in the box...WOW!  Thats a new style of defense against Vidor.  I do not think we have seen that the past few years.  I also hear that every starter, offense and defense for montgomery is going straight to the NFL.  There is NO way in heck that Vidor can play with these men(lol)!  What will we do against a juggernaut of a team like montgomery?
[/quote]

Guess we'll find out in 2 days!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1120204" timestamp="1321469188"]
[quote author=Noles_Fan link=topic=91411.msg1120197#msg1120197 date=1321468887]
So I hear montgomery is trying a different defense that we have not seen all year.  They will be the first to put 8 or 9 maybe 10 defenders in the box...WOW!  Thats a new style of defense against Vidor.  I do not think we have seen that the past few years.  I also hear that every starter, offense and defense for montgomery is going straight to the NFL.  There is NO way in heck that Vidor can play with these men(lol)!  What will we do against a juggernaut of a team like montgomery?
[/quote]

Guess we'll find out in 2 days!
[/quote]
Yes we will  8)

[quote name="Noles_Fan" post="1120208" timestamp="1321469374"]
brenhamgroupie, I mean benhamfan you post more about Vidor than you do your own school.  This leads me to believe that you once went to Vidor and was cut from all sports and have a lifelone grudge against Vidor.
[/quote]

Actually, I've lived in Brenham all of my life, and went to school here.  You know, the "Birthplace of Texas", the land of ice cream and blue bonnets, and one of the most successful high school athletic programs in the state!  I've never been to Vidor, so why would I hate Vidor?  I will be at the game though, supporting my district.  Something 20-4A schools claim they are the best at.  If that makes me a "brenhamgroupie", that's fine with me... 

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1120236" timestamp="1321470291"]
[quote author=Noles_Fan link=topic=91411.msg1120208#msg1120208 date=1321469374]
brenhamgroupie, I mean benhamfan you post more about Vidor than you do your own school.  This leads me to believe that you once went to Vidor and was cut from all sports and have a lifelone grudge against Vidor.
[/quote]

Actually, I've lived in Brenham all of my life, and went to school here.  You know, the "Birthplace of Texas", the land of ice cream and blue bonnets, and one of the most successful high school athletic programs in the state!  I've never been to Vidor, so why would I hate Vidor?  I will be at the game though, supporting my district.  Something 20-4A schools claim they are the best at.  If that makes me a "brenhamgroupie", that's fine with me...
[/quote]
Wanna make a lil wager? If Vidor wins you gotta change your name to brenhamgroupie and if Montgomery wins then you name it and i'll do it (within reason)  :)

[quote name="vp32" post="1120243" timestamp="1321470520"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1120236#msg1120236 date=1321470291]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Wanna make a lil wager? If Vidor wins you gotta change your name to brenhamgroupie and if Montgomery wins then you name it and i'll do it (within reason)  :)
[/quote]

Nice  ;D

[quote name="vp32" post="1120243" timestamp="1321470520"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1120236#msg1120236 date=1321470291]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I'm down to make a wager.... I don't like changing my name, but i'm willing to put a steak dinner or papadeaux's on it....  That ok with you?

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1120272" timestamp="1321471978"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=91411.msg1120243#msg1120243 date=1321470520]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I'm down to make a wager.... I don't like changing my name, but i'm willing to put a steak dinner or papadeaux's on it....  That ok with you?
[/quote]
I don't like the usual steak dinner or anything like that. I like to make wagers that are more interesting. Give me a lil bit and i'll think of something else.  :)

[quote name="vp32" post="1120276" timestamp="1321472106"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1120272#msg1120272 date=1321471978]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I don't like the usual steak dinner or anything like that. I like to make wagers that are more interesting. Give me a lil bit and i'll think of something else.  :)
[/quote]

Ok.

[quote name="vp32" post="1120276" timestamp="1321472106"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1120272#msg1120272 date=1321471978]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]I don't like the usual steak dinner or anything like that.[/b] I like to make wagers that are more interesting. Give me a lil bit and i'll think of something else.  :)
[/quote]

I wouldn't wanna pay for papadeaux's for some guy in green shoes either.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder