Barbers Hill crow eatin' thread

Puma42

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1114303" timestamp="1321078269"]
I just want to say good game to ozen and that was a tough loss to swallow bh played their hearts out and I just don't know what happened but I hope yall do good because yall cost me a lot of pain. Just stopped crying. That was a bad way to go out senior year
Good luck ozen ( respectful group of guys)
-45 Josh Goundrey. Barbers Hill
[/quote]

You are a man!

Good luck in whatever you do...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114294" timestamp="1321078033"]
Nope sure dont . id rather annoy all of you . since im some cry baby ! whats funny is I speak my mind oh thats not allowed unless your from [b]20-4A ( Wimpy wimpy ) District [/b]! Thats what you all say about 19-4A I hope you all get burned next year by BH cause they have Athletes coming up !
[/quote]

hhmmmmm if we are the WIMPY WIMPY district.... what are you saying about 19-4A???? 0-3

I just want to say good game to ozen and that was a tough loss to swallow bh played their hearts out and I just don't know what happened but I hope yall do good because yall cost me a lot of pain. Just stopped crying. That was a bad way to go out senior year
[/quote]

excellant and respectful post,  good luck to you and congrats to you and your Eagles on a hard fought season, be proud! 

ps.. it looks like the kids at BH have more class than the adults do

[/quote]

+1 You my boy will be successful in life!!!! Good luck in whatever endeavors you seek out!

[/quote]

Great job! You guys played tough and you my friend are a REAL example of what a man should strive to be.  Best of luck to you.

+1 karma

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1114307" timestamp="1321078448"]
[quote author=BH eagle 99 link=topic=91374.msg1114303#msg1114303 date=1321078269]
[/quote]

excellant and respectful post,  good luck to you and congrats to you and your Eagles on a hard fought season, be proud! 

[b]ps.. it looks like the kids at BH have more class than the adults do[/b]
[/quote]

Nice

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1114306" timestamp="1321078402"]
[quote author=BHkuntry09 link=topic=91374.msg1114294#msg1114294 date=1321078033]
Nope sure dont . id rather annoy all of you . since im some cry baby ! whats funny is I speak my mind oh thats not allowed unless your from [b]20-4A ( Wimpy wimpy ) District [/b]! Thats what you all say about 19-4A I hope you all get burned next year by BH cause they have Athletes coming up !
[/quote]

hhmmmmm if we are the WIMPY WIMPY district.... what are you saying about 19-4A???? 0-3
[/quote]
Don't listen to that guy...its 0-3 for a reason...congrats guys let's see if dayton can put up a w so its not 0-4 :D

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114294" timestamp="1321078033"]
Nope sure dont . id rather annoy all of you . since im some cry baby ! whats funny is I speak my mind oh thats not allowed unless your from 20-4A ( Wimpy wimpy ) District ! Thats what you all say about 19-4A I hope you all get burned next year by BH cause they have Athletes coming up !
[/quote]

Nothing you are saying is making sense man, I'm sure every team in 20-4A and 19-4A has some athletes coming up. You might wanna tone down on "speaking your mind", you're giving Barbers Hill a bad name my friend.

[/quote]

Sound like a great kid, keep your head up Josh....with an attitude like that you never lose.

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1114261" timestamp="1321076985"]
What division were Gage's State Titles in ? 5A 4A 3A 2A 1A?
[/quote]

Yes in 5A, with teams that had several D-1 talent. Was not impressed with him the last two games. In case no one at the hil has noticed...we don't have any D-1 talent.

[quote name="bh34" post="1114320" timestamp="1321078727"]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=91374.msg1114261#msg1114261 date=1321076985]
[/quote]

Yes in 5A, with teams that had several D-1 talent. Was not impressed with him the last two games. In case no one at the hil has noticed...we don't have any D-1 talent.
[/quote]

Saw him beat Aldine MacArthur in the state game without throwing a single pass...

[/quote]

Classy post, young man...hold your head up as you guys had a good season

[quote name="bh34" post="1114320" timestamp="1321078727"]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=91374.msg1114261#msg1114261 date=1321076985]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I really think rueter could compete d-1, kid plays like a monster

Game plan executed well by Ozen.  Hats off to them, unfortunately BH played Ozen's style of game and it cost them.  Definitely had some questionable calls offensively but we never should have put ourselves in that position to begin with.  BH played their hearts out until the last snap, just came up short.  It was a pleasure watching that senior class. 

That QB for Ozen is a freaking stud.  If he played anything like he did tonight in district play he should be in the conversation for 20-4A Offensive MVP.  Congrats to the Panthers...those kids came in here and just took it from us.  Just have to tip your hat and appreciate a dog fight that you came up a little short on.  Good luck the rest of the way Panthers.

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1114325" timestamp="1321078931"]
Game plan executed well by Ozen.  Hats off to them, unfortunately BH played Ozen's style of game and it cost them.  Definitely had some questionable calls offensively but we never should have put ourselves in that position to begin with.  BH played their hearts out until the last snap, just came up short.  It was a pleasure watching that senior class. 

That QB for Ozen is a freaking stud.  If he played anything like he did tonight in district play he should be in the conversation for 20-4A Offensive MVP.  Congrats to the Panthers...those kids came in here and just took it from us.  Just have to tip your hat and appreciate a dog fight that you came up a little short on.  Good luck the rest of the way Panthers.
[/quote]

+ karma Blitz one of the better BH posters...All the best next season.

85 right on the money. MacArthur had all-world QB Odell James and Delbert Garner at RB. Gage farmers played something called pass defense back then, mind you they didn't have any D1 talent in their secondary either.  Heck of a game in the Astrodome that day ;)

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1114328" timestamp="1321079134"]

Looks like BFEKuntry09 finally got tucked in bed by his Mama...
[/quote]

Yep--she's resting on the nipple as we speak.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1114085" timestamp="1321073679"]
Class, Class settle down ;D now eveone take a seat and breath 8) Very disappointed in the Eagles tonight and the lack of defense in the secondary! We were able to contain Jones, but Green threw all over us! Speaking of Green he was injured during the game winning TD and they took him off in an ambulance after the game. I hope he is alright because without him Ozen will be in trouble round 2! Congrats to Ozen no excuses from me, BH had opportunities to win this game and just couldn't cash in. Green had a heck of a game and the Ozen D stopped us when it counted. Goodluck Ozen and 20-4A in the next round! Dayton is our last hope to stop the sweep :'(
[/quote]Thats a lie from hell! he is fine

yeah sure is i am still here .. i dont LIVE ON SETXSPORTS.COM like you do .. keep on smash mouth and im going to smash your mouth and make it worth you liviing up to your damn name lock me out cause im sick of this moron he is to much of a pus. to grow a set and get out from behind the keyboard

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1114337" timestamp="1321079331"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=91374.msg1114085#msg1114085 date=1321073679]
Class, Class settle down ;D now eveone take a seat and breath 8) Very disappointed in the Eagles tonight and the lack of defense in the secondary! We were able to contain Jones, but Green threw all over us! Speaking of Green he was injured during the game winning TD and they took him off in an ambulance after the game. I hope he is alright because without him Ozen will be in trouble round 2! Congrats to Ozen no excuses from me, BH had opportunities to win this game and just couldn't cash in. Green had a heck of a game and the Ozen D stopped us when it counted. Goodluck Ozen and 20-4A in the next round! Dayton is our last hope to stop the sweep :'(
[/quote]Thats a lie from heck! he is fine
[/quote]

Yeah I saw him after the game and he looked like he was getting around fine.  He took a hell of a shot from #40 and still delivered a strike for the game winner.  Very impressed by that young man.

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114343" timestamp="1321079555"]
yeah sure is i am still here .. i dont LIVE ON SETXSPORTS.COM like you do .. keep on smash mouth and im going to smash your mouth and make it worth you liviing up to your dang name lock me out cause im sick of this moron he is to much of a pus. to grow a set and get out from behind the keyboard
[/quote]

You need to take your nervous pills and go nite nite.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin