Roll call for the Nederland game

meat

Parking is free but, get there early due to Lamar having a basketball game. If the lot is full which I suspect, you will have to park on campus and walk. Be careful and pay attention to where you park on campus because, the parking lot patrols will write you a ticket and leave it on your windshield.

I go to Lamar and if you want a good parking spot with the ability to get out of there avoiding traffic park on the other side of mlk in the church of christ parking lot or the gravel parking lot behind that one. quick outlet. also do not park in the subway parking lot they will tow you

[quote name="navydawg31" post="1112788" timestamp="1321037339"]
I'll be there and I have 2 buddys in town from a old ship I was on that are going to get a Culture Shock tonight.  One from Boston and another from Ohio and I dont think they are going to be able to handle what Texas High School Football is all about.
[/quote]Stop by Academy and by them some ear plugs!!! Don't want to deafen our Northern Supporters!!!

[quote name="BigDog007" post="1112864" timestamp="1321041636"]
Parking is free but, get there early due to Lamar having a basketball game. If the lot is full which I suspect, you will have to park on campus and walk. Be careful and pay attention to where you park on campus because, the parking lot patrols will write you a ticket and leave it on your windshield.
[/quote]

Lamar still plays baskeball. LOL !!!! They should cancel there game and let the dogs have the parking to themselves.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder