West Orange-Stark vs. Cleveland

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1107887" timestamp="1320690863"]
I was looking over the 3A DII bracket and looks like it could be or should a WOS v Coldspring Regional Final. There is not a team in WOS' part of the bracket that stikes fear into anyone. I think WOS and Coldspring are the two best teams in that Region.
[/quote]

I agree. And I like WOS chances in that regional final game.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1107876" timestamp="1320690087"]
Idian fan I seen the seventy you guys laid on Tarkington and was it that bad? Did HC keep the medal to the pedal? Just wondering and good luck.
[/quote]

Man, it's hard to talk about that game. Tarkington only had 17 players dressed out and was just no match. I will not take anything away from them on playing hard and giving it everthing they had. As far as our HC, I feel he was getting ready for the play-offs, changing players on D, running our 2nd and 3rd strings backs, all good for us.. but the same outcome for Tarkington. The second half was played with as much class, as a coach could possibly do.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Indian Fan" post="1107896" timestamp="1320691384"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=91073.msg1107876#msg1107876 date=1320690087]
Idian fan I seen the seventy you guys laid on Tarkington and was it that bad? Did HC keep the medal to the pedal? Just wondering and good luck.
[/quote]

Man, it's hard to talk about that game. Tarkington only had 17 players dressed out and was just no match. I will not take anything away from them on playing hard and giving it everthing they had. As far as our HC, I feel he was getting ready for the play-offs, changing players on D, running our 2nd and 3rd strings backs, all good for us.. but the same outcome for Tarkington. The second half was played with as much class, as a coach could possibly do.
[/quote]

Ya I figured as much bc Maple in past would not pull something like that and it is what it is. Sad for Tarkington and wish it were different. Tough situatiuon but I tell you the seventeen that lasted the season are to be commended. Oh well good luck and make our district proud. happy that you guys bounced back to make the playoffs bc will get you ready for next year. All the best.

[quote name="skipper" post="1107801" timestamp="1320686791"]
this mustang fan wishes all of you the best i am looking for a very good game by both teams .  please be carefull on the road going there and going back home
[/quote]

I wish the same for you guys, at the end of the day we are all just football fans supporting our boys. I always wish for the win for my Indians, but I always pray for the safety of both teams.

[quote name="chs11" post="1108488" timestamp="1320719001"]
WOS ain't even gettin love from an alumni, per a certain texas tech football player. They probably win this one, but ain't going much further than the first round, seems to be the start of a tradition for them, lmao  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Well i heard from my grandmothers hairdressers dog groomer that there is a certain NFL player that thinks different.

[quote name="purplepassion" post="1108512" timestamp="1320719627"]
Go Cleveland !!!!! I cant stand WOS and their dirty ways
[/quote]

Hahahaha. Jealousy at its finest. I'm not going to attack you on the childish remark because I'm sure your the village idiot. Real onto fans don't talk, they walk.

The second half was played with as much class, as a coach could possibly do.
[/quote]

Does class mean having most starters play the 4th Q?  Yes, Tarkington was no match for Cleveland, so I wouldn't call trying out playoff moves against Tarkington an excuse for running up the score. Had the whole 2nd, 3rd team been in like CS did, that's using as much class as a head coach can. Even so, I wish the Indians luck against WOS.

[quote name="chs11" post="1108488" timestamp="1320719001"]
WOS ain't even gettin love from an alumni, per a certain texas tech football player. They probably win this one, but ain't going much further than the first round, seems to be the start of a tradition for them, lmao  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Funny... how many years did CS not even get past the first round or not even make the playoffs? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298