Nederland vs. Goose Creek Memorial - Part II Predictions

GoDogs27

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure both teams have improved since we played preseason but Nederland will have all of its defensive starters back and healthy. If  GCM improved  it has not shone too well in games such as BH . That was like 49-0 right and yes Ned lost to BH 13-10 in overtime in pre season. I will say defense is key and Nederlands has been above average but still looking for that perfect game!!

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Razor" post="1109865" timestamp="1320842378"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90997.msg1109851#msg1109851 date=1320838689]
Yes, please use the BH game as a  measuring stick for GCM.
[/quote]

No, I prefer to use the previous Nederland/GCM games as a measuring stick....Dogs 28, GCM 14
[/quote]

Yes, please rely on the outcome of that game too.

Oh my lord what else are we going to use to compare the two teams. How about how may kids are in the band "Nederland Wins". How about how many fans will be in attendance " Nederland Wins". How about a national champion drill team " Nederland Wins". Sorry GCM the odds are even stacked against you'll off the field. All in all we can have fun with who is going to do what to each other. It sure does make this thread fun. But lets all remember these are young men that need our support no matter who wins. Take the time if your able after the game to thank this young men for a great season.

Well we are getting closer to game time and I can honestly say the DOGS had one of the best practices I've seen this year. Coaches worked them like dogs all week. Intensity  was very high as questions on defense has made the defense want to prove who they are. Offense executed with precision and intensity. The players reminded each other who they are and focus on one game at a time. Brett Brown has reminded them just because we have beaten them before means squat.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1110242" timestamp="1320883524"]
I think loss number 3 was a keeper.

You would not even be the best team in our district.
[/quote]

Likewise for your Patsies in 20-4a.. How did yalls game vs last place LCM turn out? You guys have several good players, but I am failing to see why you think y'all are the favorite in this game...

GCM is talking a lot of noise for a fourth place team that got whipped twice by 20-4A teams and has ONE quality win on the year. Considering you just got your butts handed to you two weeks ago 42-6 by BH and are playing the best team from a very good district I would temper the mouthiness.

Guest UHCoog14
1. NEVER claimed to be the "favorite". That is an assumption on your part. Just trying to point out that  GCM is NOT  a 20 pt underdog.

2. Temper my mouthiness? Since Ned is your daddy, I assume you are speaking from experience.  Daddy's gonna get angry!

3. Just keep telling yourselves that GCM can't win. Sounds more  and more that you're trying to convience  yourselves that it can't happen.  (it can.)

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1110242" timestamp="1320883524"]

[/quote]
The loss we took from Barbers Hill was very lucky. The refs missed the call on the field goal (very close) and then in OT they called offense pass interference on the TD reception (9 out 10 they dont call that on any level).

[quote name="jake94" post="1110315" timestamp="1320887490"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90997.msg1110242#msg1110242 date=1320883524]

[/quote]

Likewise for your Patsies in 20-4a.. How did yalls game vs last place LCM turn out? You guys have several good players, but I am failing to see why you think y'all are the favorite in this game...
[/quote]

delusional mindset...GCMPats has claimed they are gonna win, he just said it in GERMAN.  He tries to twist and use your words in a way to make you and other posters doubt your credibility in what you post about the Bulldogs.  By doing that, he validates what I have thought all along......Patriot Defeat Friday night, he knows the Patriots will not be able to handle the Dogs so he attacks each Bulldog poster and tries to belittle you with his mindless smack.  I will be enjoying this game Friday night!    So let me say it a little slower for ya GCM........BULLDOGS WIN FRIDAY.....our team will outplay your team and it doesn't matter what happened in the games in either district, what does matter is who shows up Friday .....Victory Barks loud and clear....GO DOGS!

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1110344" timestamp="1320889810"]
1. NEVER claimed to be the "favorite". That is an assumption on your part. Just trying to point out that  GCM is NOT  a 20 pt underdog.

2. Temper my mouthiness? Since Ned is your daddy, I assume you are speaking from experience.  Daddy's gonna get angry!

3. Just keep telling yourselves that GCM can't win. Sounds more  and more that you're trying to convience  yourselves that it can't happen.  (it can.)

You are right anything can happen. I think it is safe to say you were unimpressed with Nederland when we beat y'all by 18 in September. That's fair enough, quite frankly I was unimpressed with our play that night too. What I like about this Ned team is that we have hung our hat on defense and field position most of the season and have been clutch when the game is on the line. 4th quarter wins vs. PNG and Vidor and even showed they can win a shootout against a game Ozen squad. This is not a flashy team by any means, but a fundamentally sound team in all aspects that fights hard for 4 quarters. We have won 90 percent of our games playing this way. GCM has shown flashes this season and won 40 percent of their games. You can have the flash. My guess is that you will again be unimpressed with the Bulldogs but left wondering how they are playing again next week and y'all aren't. I think Ned will win this game, probably not a blowout, but a win. But, you are right... Anything can happen.
[/quote]

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1110344" timestamp="1320889810"]

[/quote]

Don't crawfish now, GCM...you either have the guts to pick your team or you don't...with all the gum bumping you have been doing, I figure you should pick your team by 3 TD's...buck up

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor