YOU"RE WELCOME BEAUMONT OZEN!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1105364" timestamp="1320464827"]
Thanks, Pirates.  Now, I'll have a Beaumont team to follow in these playoffs.
[/quote]

SoulJa, call up Crosby and tell them to get over themselves, play us at Da Butch, and I'll get you a Pirate shirt suitable for wearing with us in the stands. Heck, you're an honorary Pirate anyway. Then, I'll put on Ozen's colors and scream for the Panthers!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1105364" timestamp="1320464827"]
Thanks, Pirates.  Now, I'll have a Beaumont team to follow in these playoffs.
[/quote]You could follow Kelly.  :'(

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1105433" timestamp="1320466393"]
Thank you Vidor!  Ozen, you control your own destiny!  If you prove me right, Blue Bell on me Tuesday night at the preview show!  (Especially for the Vidor & Ozen fans)  ;D

It's playoff time!
[/quote]

OK Brenham Fan, I'm showing up in my Pirate colors and I'm calling you on that ice cream. What do you think of my Pirates now?? BTW, most of our team is juniors including Montana.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1105447" timestamp="1320466756"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=90980.msg1105433#msg1105433 date=1320466393]
Thank you Vidor!  Ozen, you control your own destiny!  If you prove me right, Blue Bell on me Tuesday night at the preview show!  (Especially for the Vidor & Ozen fans)  ;D

It's playoff time!
[/quote]

OK Brenham Fan, I'm showing up in my Pirate colors and I'm calling you on that ice cream. What do you think of my Pirates now?? BTW, most of our team is juniors including Montana.
[/quote]

I'll be there either way, but I'm only supplying the blue bell if Ozen makes the playoffs! 

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1105469" timestamp="1320467219"]
The Pirates seem like they are for real.  Maybe I can catch a game.
[/quote]

Great bunch of kids who play 56 minutes hard and don't quit. Really, it's a testimony to Jeff Mathews and his coaching staff. We went a couple of decades being the cellar after some success in the 70s; Jeff has a winning record with the Pirates which would be unheard of 15 years ago. It has taken a long time to remove the racist stigma as well as the losing one. As long as we can keep him, I expect us to be  in the playoff hunt every year and he's a great ambassador for our commmunity.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1105540" timestamp="1320471705"]
[b]THANKS VIDOR[/b] :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote]
Your welcome. Were you at the game tonight?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder