Colmesneil walking off field in 3rd????????????

West Hardin was winning 43-0 with 3:00 left in 3rd & Colmesneil's RB got taken off the field by EMT's.  Colmesneil decided to call the game to keep anyone else from getting injured. 

West Hardin had already started making the JV group ready to take the field after their RB was taken off the field.

That's as plain as I can make it.

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1100903" timestamp="1320090679"]
West Hardin was winning 43-0 with 3:00 left in 3rd & Colmesneil's RB got taken off the field by EMT's.  Colmesneil decided to call the game to keep anyone else from getting injured. 

West Hardin had already started making the JV group ready to take the field after their RB was taken off the field.

[/quote]

Joharr what school do you represent...just wondering..

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1100953" timestamp="1320092610"]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=90749.msg1100903#msg1100903 date=1320090679]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I've been wondering the same thing for a while lol.

[quote name="MEM" post="1101039" timestamp="1320096473"]
Quick question...What happens stat wise in a forfeit? Do they get wiped clean like the game never happened? Does it depend on the school? Who gets to make the decision?  Anyone dealt with one before?
[/quote]

No, at that point stats and score stay put.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1100953" timestamp="1320092610"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I graduated from West Brook in 1991, but I proudly support the West Hardin Oilers where my two sons have gone their whole life.

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1101077" timestamp="1320100789"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=90749.msg1100953#msg1100953 date=1320092610]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I graduated from West Brook in 1991, but I proudly support the West Hardin Oilers where my two sons have gone their whole life.
[/quote]

Ok Thanks, Thought I might know you But wrong schools...

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1100903" timestamp="1320090679"]

[/quote]43 to 0 and the end of the 3 Qr and they were just getting the JV ready to take the field >:( >:( What were they waiting on 50 to 0 :( :(

[quote name="True Blue" post="1101082" timestamp="1320101173"]

[/quote]43 to 0 and the end of the 3 Qr and they were just getting the JV ready to take the field >:( >:( What were they waiting on 50 to 0 :( :(
[/quote]
It was parents night and the last home game for the seniors.....

[quote name="True Blue" post="1101082" timestamp="1320101173"]

[/quote]

I don't know, but it was Senior Night.  Maybe let them play a little longer since it's their last game at their school.  And I said already that they started making them ready, some had already filtered in.  The rest were on their way in until the injury occurred.

There was also 3:00 left in the 3rd, not the end. 

Why are you crying anyways, what dog did you have in that fight?  ???

When Lovelady whooped us, their JV didn't come in until the 4th.  It's High School Football, not Pee-Wee where everything is about their feelings.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1101041" timestamp="1320096500"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=90749.msg1100953#msg1100953 date=1320092610]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Funny Man!!!    ;D ;D ;D 

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1101092" timestamp="1320102006"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=90749.msg1101082#msg1101082 date=1320101173]

[/quote]

I don't know, but it was Senior Night.  Maybe let them play a little longer since it's their last game at their school.  And I said already that they started making them ready, some had already filtered in.  The rest were on their way in until the injury occurred.

There was also 3:00 left in the 3rd, not the end. 

Why are you crying anyways, what dog did you have in that fight?  ???

When Lovelady whooped us, their JV didn't come in until the 4th.  It's High School Football, not Pee-Wee where everything is about their feelings.
[/quote]Dont have a dog in the fight ,just hate to see kids hurt. Now smart would it had been if your starting qb or running back was the one that went down?? And seeing that there are 12 min in a QR , with 3 left that is the end... Just like last yr Evadale was up 20 something to 0 in the first QR, the caoch started setting the starters in the 2 QR. They could have eazily put up 100 But why embarrass some one like that. I guess its just how you look at having class

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Joharr73" post="1101095" timestamp="1320102245"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90749.msg1101041#msg1101041 date=1320096500]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Funny Man!!!    ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
Thought you would've liked that  8)

This isn't this first time this has happened to this school. A couple a years ago they played Chester and forfeited due to injury. My brother plays on this team now. He hates the coach and rightfully so. This guy isn't qualified to coach. He has no pride in the school he coaches for and coming from my brother he is all about letting players control the team. Last year their star rb walked off the girl because he wasn't happy and the coach did nothing. He honestly just needs to leave so they can get a qualified coach who teaches the game and good morals

[quote name="SFAlumberjack13" post="1101143" timestamp="1320108062"]
This isn't this first time this has happened to this school. A couple a years ago they played Chester and forfeited due to injury. My brother plays on this team now. He hates the coach and rightfully so. This guy isn't qualified to coach. He has no pride in the school he coaches for and coming from my brother he is all about letting players control the team. Last year their star rb walked off the girl because he wasn't happy and the coach did nothing. He honestly just needs to leave so they can get a qualified coach who teaches the game and good morals
[/quote]

Don't know about the rest of the stuff, but that RB wasn't allowed to run track because of that from what I was told by a Bulldog coach.

I was at that game, I remember that happening.

That was super embarrassing. Colmesneil just needs help.My dad played there and now both of my brothers and after talking with them the direction that program is going is no where good. Granted its a small school there has to be a better qualified coach. I would love to go into detail of what I have been told by my brothers about this coaching staff and how things go down but I don't want to risk anything so I will just leave it at I DON'T LIKE THE HEAD COACH AT ALL

i heard the colmesniel player was laying defenseless on the ground and a west hardin player speared him so the coach pulled his players off the field while waiting on the ambulance. then the west hardin players were taunting them. so the coach said lets just end it now rather than have fights once play resumed.

[quote name="caneyhead" post="1101301" timestamp="1320146753"]
i heard the colmesniel player was laying defenseless on the ground and a west hardin player speared him so the coach pulled his players off the field while waiting on the ambulance. then the west hardin players were taunting them. so the coach said lets just end it now rather than have fights once play resumed.
[/quote]

Again... I was there.  When the RB got tackled and went down to the ground, another WH player that was in motion already & in mid air, had the helmet to helmet hit with the downed RB.  It was literally a bang - bang play, maybe he had poor tackling form on the play, but it wasn't malicious. 

It's kind of hard to taunt someone when your entire team is over on the side talking to a coach.  Not saying that something wasn't said on the field immediately after the tackle, but come on, what player doesn't get a little excited after a tackle or big play.  From what I saw their RB, just did his job & kept it clean.  He wasn't over celebrating after a good run or a good tackle. 

Why would you talk trash to a player that wasn't returning the trash talk?

[quote name="caneyhead" post="1101301" timestamp="1320146753"]
[/quote]

That was not true at all ... None of that .. but Colmesniel has their own reasons for being the team they are! Read the previous posts about players walking off .. yes that happened because I saw that too.

This is just absolutely terrible. Do people not see whats wrong with this? That coach should be fired and never allowed to coach anywhere again. Teaching kids to give up when youre down is detrimental to a society that already takes the easy way out most of the time. Wow unbelievable. What a joker. If i had a kid that played for colmesneil i would be raising all kinds of hell...