CONGRATULATIONS 20-4A District Champions -Nederland Bulldogs!!!

Guest KHS 89

Congratulations, neighbors.  Think of all the things that have happened since Nederland last won an outright championship in 1965.

Vietnam
MLK and RFK assassinated
Man on the moon
Jets win SB over the Colts
Woodstock
Roe v Wade
Ali v Frazier at MSG and in the Thrilla in Manilla
Watergate
The Miracle on Ice in 1980
The Challenger explosion
Tiananmen Square in China
Collapse of the Soviet Union
Berlin Wall falls
Desert Shield/Storm
Mandela and de Klerk end apartheid in South Africa
Computers
Cell phones
Smart phone
Death of Princess Diana
9/11
OBL rise … and fall
The Taliban
Rovers on Mars…pictures of the red planet
Iraq – Afghanistan
Deaths of Janis Joplin, Elvis, Michael Jackson
The Dallas Cowboys won 5 SB
9 US Presidents in office [LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, W, and Obama]

I’m sure I’ve left out some notable things in history…46 years is a long time.  Ned = clearly the best team in 20-4A in 2011.  [golf clap]  Well done.

Go Indians.  Peace.

[quote name="1989NDN" post="1099026" timestamp="1319911883"]
Congratulations, neighbors.  Think of all the things that have happened since Nederland last won an outright championship in 1965.

Vietnam
MLK and RFK assassinated
Man on the moon
Jets win SB over the Colts
Woodstock
Roe v Wade
Ali v Frazier at MSG and in the Thrilla in Manilla
Watergate
The Miracle on Ice in 1980
The Challenger explosion
Tiananmen Square in China
Collapse of the Soviet Union
Berlin Wall falls
Desert Shield/Storm
Mandela and de Klerk end apartheid in South Africa
Computers
Cell phones
Smart phone
Death of Princess Diana
9/11
OBL rise … and fall
The Taliban
Rovers on Mars…pictures of the red planet
Iraq – Afghanistan
Deaths of Janis Joplin, Elvis, Michael Jackson
The Dallas Cowboys won 5 SB
9 US Presidents in office [LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, W, and Obama]

I’m sure I’ve left out some notable things in history…46 years is a long time.  Ned = clearly the best team in 20-4A in 2011.  [golf clap]  Well done.

Go Indians.  Peace.
[/quote]

Classic. ;D

But you left out three PN-G state championship appearances. ;D

Congratulations, Nederland. It's well earned.

Congratulations are certainly in store for this group of Dogs, last night was a real statement of this groups attitude which appears to be never give up. Any one of the number of things that happened last night could have made them get frustrated but I never saw it, they just kept working and after chasing Green all night, the Big Dogs up front got the last laugh Green had no where to go but down. Great game Dogs stay focused and keep playing like there is no tomorrow!

Congrats to all the Bulldogs. They have done an excellent job this year that s for sure. I can't wait to see how the play-off games play out to see if we can get a huge crowd for a possible double header with two 20-4A teams playing. Just think if PNG and Nederland play back to back...........

[quote name="badndn" post="1099624" timestamp="1319945937"]
Congrats on what could the first of several as you guys have lots of youth on this team and a really good group of Fish!
[/quote]

Even though we are very young this year, I expect some of those fish to stir up the water next year.

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1099153" timestamp="1319919755"]
[quote author=prepballfan link=topic=90608.msg1098902#msg1098902 date=1319903100]
Great season for Neuman and bunch finally a district championship nothing left to playy for now Nueman can go on and retire. .;....;..;.;......LOL
[/quote]

Good idea  ;D
[/quote]
Keep hoping ... :)

Congrads to the 2011 Kings of 20-4a.  You did it the way a good team, does.  Great defense, great coaching, and old school field position football.  Go and make us proud and make some noice.  This is a Nederland team that is built for playoff football.  Hopefully, I'll be catching a few local playoff games.  Best of luck from Jaguar Country.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1100257" timestamp="1320024277"]
Congrads to the 2011 Kings of 20-4a.  You did it the way a good team, does.  Great defense, great coaching, and old school field position football.  Go and make us proud and make some noice.  This is a Nederland team that is built for playoff football.  Hopefully, I'll be catching a few local playoff games.  Best of luck from Jaguar Country.
[/quote] Thanks Soulja1....Look back at the team previews, I had a feeling it was our year!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder