Vidor vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G wins!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Piratefan23" post="1098009" timestamp="1319854416"]
Refs are horrible. Frigging facemask by 26. and we get called for late hit. Karma me all you want.  These refs blow.
[/quote]

Want some cheese with your whine?

Just like Vidor. It's always the Ref's fault.

[quote name="meat" post="1098017" timestamp="1319854497"]
Lol, ref smack from a Pirate? I thought the PNG fans were supposed to be the whiners ; )
[/quote]
I know used to Dan Hooks would make sure when he played Mid County teams that the refs were from another Chapter. Not that WOS ever needed it, they typically spanked everyone (this was back in the mid through late 90's)

[quote name="Piratefan23" post="1098045" timestamp="1319854755"]
Y'all can talk all the crap y'all want it was right in front. Kill my karma I don't care. I don't usaully say anything on here during the game but the refs are horrible.
[/quote]

So that's why your behind 22 points?? Right. The three fumbles, the refs caused those??

Ummmmm. Okay.  Riiiiight.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1098049" timestamp="1319854839"]
[quote author=Piratefan23 link=topic=90597.msg1098045#msg1098045 date=1319854755]
Y'all can talk all the crap y'all want it was right in front. Kill my karma I don't care. I don't usaully say anything on here during the game but the refs are horrible.
[/quote]

So that's why your behind 22 points?? Right. The three fumbles, the refs caused those??

Ummmmm. Okay.  Riiiiight.
[/quote]
I hardly ever smack talk before a game.  I said on another board earlier that yall were going to walk the plank tonight, guess that is what I get for smackin' earlier.  I just get way too into Vidor/PN-G games.  Think its because I could listen to Slavonic and Cherokee go back and fourth all night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86