East Chambers vs. Buna Poll

Who wins it Buna vs. East Chambers  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it Buna vs. East Chambers

• East Chambers
    • Buna

Guest ECBucFan
Defensive intensity is the determining factor for the Bucs. Last year after having wrapped up the district, they mailed in their effort vs. Buna. If EC "brings it", they can rest easy the [i]next[/i] week.  8) 

i heard Buna lost their qb. I don't know how much this will impact the game but the Bucs must stop #22 and #25. I don't like talking about last year so this year I think we have something to prove. Buna always gets up for EC mainly because it usually comes down to they need a win. These Senoirs turned their season around starting with Buna when they were freshman. Thursday night  i hope they remember how far they have come. They need to leave everything on the field Thursday night, the last home game for this overlooked team. Congratulations to the Bucs no matter the outcome. This team will be remembered by the way they overcame adversity and made a good coach look brilliant. Oh Yah, EC by 22!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1094492" timestamp="1319602344"]
Looking forward to doing the play-by-play for the TV broadcast of this game. Should be a good one.

EC folks, how's the food in the pressbox??  ;D
[/quote]
Might have some peanut butter crackers. Get there early and the Band is selling gumbo across the street at the KC Hall (4:30-6:30)

[quote name="FBfan" post="1094504" timestamp="1319605611"]
[quote author=ECfan4life! link=topic=90378.msg1093175#msg1093175 date=1319490468]
Thursday night televised game. Who do you think will win it and by how much?
[/quote]

Which station is televising this game? I'd really like to watch!
[/quote]

KFDM/CW Channel 10. Also will be live streamed over the internet at KFDM.com. The TV broadcast will be a tape delayed broadcast. Should start at 9:30.

[quote name="spitz" post="1094512" timestamp="1319607548"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90378.msg1094492#msg1094492 date=1319602344]
Looking forward to doing the play-by-play for the TV broadcast of this game. Should be a good one.

EC folks, how's the food in the pressbox??  ;D
[/quote]
Might have some peanut butter crackers. Get there early and the Band is selling gumbo across the street at the KC Hall (4:30-6:30)
[/quote]

I will be there early to get some of that gumbo!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder