Superbowl Predictions..whats yours?

wos_112%

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="1094659" timestamp="1319640261"]
Since wall have similar opinions on the best teams at each level, who would be your sleeper picks? 

Birddog
[/quote]
In Sr my sleeper is Ned White. Led WOS at half of their game 13-0. Watch out for Ned White. Very good passing game!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="raider44" post="1094825" timestamp="1319649239"]
[quote author=Birddogtx link=topic=90339.msg1094659#msg1094659 date=1319640261]
Since wall have similar opinions on the best teams at each level, who would be your sleeper picks? 

Birddog
[/quote]
In Sr my sleeper is Ned White. Led WOS at half of their game 13-0. Watch out for Ned White. Very good passing game!
[/quote]

Final score that game was WOS - 35; Ned White - 13

From all the tape that I have seen, Lumberton White Senior is the team to beat.  They have not been in a close game all year.  They simply dominate.  NO ONE will be able to stop the GROUND and POUND attack of those two backs!!  Good luck to anyone stepping in the way of the L-TRAIN!!  CHOO CHOO!!!

[quote name="queenb77630" post="1094871" timestamp="1319651714"]
[quote author=raider44 link=topic=90339.msg1094825#msg1094825 date=1319649239]

Birddog
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
True Queen, but to hold your boys scoreless in the first half is big. Ned White has a good passing attack, but lets not forget about their DEFENSE either. They are only allowing 13.8 ppg. Remove the Lil Titans game and they are only giving up 9.4 ppg. Bigdogs has them boys ready and motivated each week!

If anyone has been close to Lumberton White Senior prior to kickoff, you would know that raider44 and demons95 have those young men psyched up.  They are so ready to play, they would run through a wall.  And those two backs of theirs have already done that.  All they do is leave rubble in their wakes.  I'm not sure how any defense they have faced has finished a game with as much punishment they dish out.  It makes me want to put my house up for sell and move to Lumberton......

[quote name="bigdogs" post="1094924" timestamp="1319653477"]
If anyone has been close to Lumberton White Senior prior to kickoff, you would know that raider44 and demons95 have those young men psyched up.  They are so ready to play, they would run through a wall.  And those two backs of theirs have already done that.  All they do is leave rubble in their wakes.  I'm not sure how any defense they have faced has finished a game with as much punishment they dish out.  It makes me want to put my house up for sell and move to Lumberton......
[/quote]

;D ;D ::) ;D ;D And wear sky blue.... I would rather the "punishment they dish out"  ;D ;D ;)

That thing is is easy to stop.  Stack a few in the box and these kids fold.  On the other hand the huge passing game with an extremely mobil quarterback is a deadly combination.  Run, run, run, pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass.  It's like playing a chess match with checkers, no possible way you could stop them.  ;D

[quote name="bigdogs" post="1094924" timestamp="1319653477"]
If anyone has been close to Lumberton White Senior prior to kickoff, you would know that raider44 and demons95 have those young men psyched up.  They are so ready to play, they would run through a wall.  And those two backs of theirs have already done that.  All they do is leave rubble in their wakes.  I'm not sure how any defense they have faced has finished a game with as much punishment they dish out. [b] It makes me want to put my house up for sell and move to Lumberton......[/b]
[/quote]
You might have had everyone believing that until that last sentence! ::) Have you seen what happens after youth football?? :-[ We are just a bunch of over achieving small kids who always have a weak schedule! ;) Now, Ned White's offense runs like a well oiled machine. Sometimes it's sophistication looks like a Varsity or College team with precise routes, crisp passes, and a bend but don't break defense. I feel sorry for whoever takes ya'll lightly. Believe me, ya'll had WOS 112% and Queen nervous when ya'll played! They took Ned W lightly then had to make some serious adjustments at the half! PNG White will not see the same team they faced earlier! Timing takes a 1/4 to 1/2 the season for an offense like that!

Not in a sarcastic way but making adjustments is a big part of coaching football. Some people can and some can't!! Football is 4 quarters so realizing problems and fixing them takes a lot of know-how! Obviously Nederland couldn't make an adjustment because thats a big swing in scoring! :o

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1094952" timestamp="1319654962"]

Not in a sarcastic way but making adjustments is a big part of coaching football. Some people can and some can't!! Football is 4 quarters so realizing problems and fixing them takes a lot of know-how! Obviously Nederland couldn't make an adjustment because thats a big swing in scoring! :o
[/quote]

You are right ICE.  Lumberton is coached so well, they have the athletes and ability to adjust.  But more importantly, their coaching staff is probably the best I've ever seen.  When you guys play in the bowl, don't give them a 13 point cushion.  Those coaches will know how to close that game out!!

"Believe me, ya'll had WOS 112% and Queen nervous when ya'll played!"
===================
naaa; only time I was nervous was when we played Port Arthur.  I knew we had the rest beaten.  I was ticked that the boys in blue let anyone score on them and the score was 13 -0 at halftime but they got their stuff together and came away with the all important W-I-N!  ;)

I'm a Junior coach and was defending my senior coaches when Raider said that we were nervous after 13 points . I agree that they were but its all about finding your weakness and kicking that bad habit to the curb hahaha! The Lumberton coaches are great guys and will bring the pain but I think you should give those Wos coaches a lil more credit, they met adversity like the 300 spartans and the rest is history!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1094978" timestamp="1319655853"]
I'm a Junior coach and was defending my senior coaches when Raider said that we were nervous after 13 points . I agree that they were but its all about finding your weakness and kicking that bad habit to the curb hahaha! The Lumberton coaches are great guys and will bring the pain but I think you should give those Wos coaches a lil more credit, they met adversity like the 300 spartans and the rest is history!
[/quote]
Yes I agree! We are great guys! :) LOL Just proves my point that if you take Ned W lightly, they will sneek up on ya. Great job by WOS 112% and the gang to make the neccesary adjustments and great job by Bigdogs for a great game plan! 

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1094978" timestamp="1319655853"]
[/quote]

Ice, were you the one who gave the pep talk in the huddle at halftime?

[quote name="raider44" post="1094895" timestamp="1319652437"]
[quote author=queenb77630 link=topic=90339.msg1094871#msg1094871 date=1319651714]

Birddog
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
True Queen, but to hold your boys scoreless in the first half is big. Ned White has a good passing attack, but lets not forget about their DEFENSE either. They are only allowing 13.8 ppg. Remove the Lil Titans game and they are only giving up 9.4 ppg. Bigdogs has them boys ready and motivated each week!
[/quote]

It wasn't 13 to 0 at the half...check you're tape..13 to 7..

[quote name="jlh370" post="1093446" timestamp="1319509691"]
Thank you for the comment on our organization. 

Predictions

Flag.    Orangefield best flag team
PW.      Very hard PNG G, Lum W, or BMT G
Jr.        WOS or PNG W Edge WOS
Sr.        Hands down WOS
[/quote]
Hands down WOS. Did you see the game against PA?  Yeah,probably beacause PA can't play in the playoffs this year.  What a shame. lol

[quote name="wos_112%" post="1095151" timestamp="1319662387"]
[quote author=raider44 link=topic=90339.msg1094895#msg1094895 date=1319652437]
[quote author=queenb77630 link=topic=90339.msg1094871#msg1094871 date=1319651714]

Birddog
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

It wasn't 13 to 0 at the half...check you're tape..13 to 7..
[/quote]
You can't remove the Titans score. That goes with their record.  Thats like saying, we'd be undefeated if we didn't lose those three games. lol    just Jk

[quote name="AllSportsMom" post="1093310" timestamp="1319497924"]
On Jr level-PA wouldn't make it past PNG-White in Round 2
[/quote]
PNG W won by 1 touchdown.  that means it was a competitve game. In competitive games, all teams are respected and are capable of winning. So you never know, PA might be good enough to beat big bad PNG W. lol
Their last games were 38-6 47-0 46-0 46-0.  They can play too. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder