• WOS
    • Silsbee

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1093778" timestamp="1319555983"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=90254.msg1093742#msg1093742 date=1319553552]
can someone that knows-----------can you give us mustangs fans a up date on who will not  play friday night for wo-s 
[/quote]

Can we also have the same sort of update for Silsbee?  Why should the info just flow out of West Orange?
[/quote]
:-X

[quote name="skipper" post="1093742" timestamp="1319553552"]
can someone that knows-----------can you give us mustangs fans a up date on who will not  play friday night for wo-s
[/quote]

Isn't that the same as giving Silsbee information they can use in the game against us.

Come on man!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="td" post="1093843" timestamp="1319559722"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=90254.msg1093742#msg1093742 date=1319553552]
[/quote]It's called handicapping.  We are required to give them this info, but they do not have to give it to WO-S.  Handicapping.

Isn't that the same as giving Silsbee information they can use in the game against us.

Come on man!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[quote name="skipper" post="1093858" timestamp="1319560724"]
i was waiting for a smart butt remark and i see i got it no class  and heck why should i go to  wo-s practice i have no reason to be there  :o
[/quote]
Are we talking about practice? 

Does it really matter?  One is out another good one steps in.  No difference.  Same hole....same route. 

[quote name="skipper" post="1093858" timestamp="1319560724"]
i was waiting for a smart butt remark and i see i got it no class  and heck why should i go to  wo-s practice i have no reason to be there  :o
[/quote]

I have no class?

[quote name="td" post="1094056" timestamp="1319571147"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=90254.msg1093858#msg1093858 date=1319560724]
[/quote]

I have no class?
[/quote]

Or is it me since I said practically the same thing.

Like i said 2 days ago, who has sisbee beat to think they are sooo good? Newton a soid 2a schoo? haha I mean i know sisbee is a good team, but people from sisbee are acting like wos doesnt have a chance! I mean i might be crazy but arent we (wos) the only undefeated team in district? Arent we the team that found a way to beat the team silsbee coudnt find a way to beat in BC? Wow ya'l are right we have no chance against sisbee! HAHA

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1094384" timestamp="1319593528"]
Silsbee by 10. [b]This isn't the Jasper defense WOS will be facing IMO[/b].
[/quote]

It's not an opinion it is a fact. Maybe I am need to go and re-read the stats for the 1st 5 games but was anyone singing the praises of the Silsbee defense in pre-district?  Lumberton put up 35 against Silsbee and that is the most points they have put up all year.  Again the WOS offense has taken heat this season but in district play, against OF and BC, Silsbee is averaging 7.5 pts a game. 

I think the WOS defense keeps them in the game and the offense and special teams do enough to put it away.  Home or Away...I really think that it's overrated in short travel highschool games.  It's not like either crowd is so loud that the plays cant be called. 

[quote name="GUNHO" post="1093029" timestamp="1319483932"]
[quote author=Football Guy link=topic=90254.msg1092882#msg1092882 date=1319474769]
Silsbee wins 28 to 7!!
[/quote]

Remind me...how many points did yall score against BC?So your saying you can give me WO-S and twenty points.I'll have to get back with ya on that. ;D
[/quote]
Silsbee's offence didnt work as a team that night against BC. There's no way wos could put up 20 against the Tigers. I dont even see them winning if that. Silsbee will play as a unit this game.

Look man I really don't think schedules or any of that matters when these 2 get together yeah Silsbee gave up a lot of points against other teams that's been happening for years and really the reason we haven't advanced father in the playoffs but this years defense is a little different the offense will be fine as west orange will see people must not forget we beat ourselves against bridge city 6 ints and only 6 points and we still could have won with our backup quarterback if Silsbee runs more of a west coast type of offense against west orange and use their running backs correctly they will win

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder