Kirbyville vs. Jasper Game Thread/Jasper wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kville99" post="1090314" timestamp="1319253490"]
Im going to go ahead and say it. Jasper is the trashiest team I've ever seen in my life next to the comfort bobcats. They take deliberate shots late and taunt more than I've ever seen.  I hope they get killed first round of playoffs.
[/quote]Wow

[quote name="SFAlumberjack13" post="1090346" timestamp="1319254004"]
I saw some Kirbyville kids acting pretty bad too. Don't think you have any right to say anything like this. We have had our bad years in the past so get over the fact that you are having an off year, suck it up and grow up.
[/quote]

Jasper garbage....what happened to yall beating us 55-6 like these crazy bulldogs fans posted on here?

I never once said it would be a blow out. I picked Jasper strategically. Don't just assume I hate Kirbyville. If I recall when Kirbyville went to state a lot of us Jasper people supported y'all and were really pulling for y'all. Granted its a rivalry but when it boils down to it.....ITS JUST FOOTBALL. Life will go on. I'm not saying Kirbyville is the only team at fault. Jasper does have some issues with trash talking but I would never say I hope y'all get knocked out of the playoffs or wish bad on another team. When it boils down to it these are young men we are talking about and to wish bad on some young teenagers is just immature and sad.

[quote name="SFAlumberjack13" post="1090346" timestamp="1319254004"]
I saw some Kirbyville kids acting pretty bad too. Don't think you have any right to say anything like this. We have had our bad years in the past so get over the fact that you are having an off year, suck it up and grow up.
[/quote]
What you saw was our kids reacting to the way your thugs were playing the game.  I hope that with 24 senior thugs on your team that yall would win.  i didnt expect KV to finish the game that strong.  Just remember that with 17 seniors last year we swept, mopped, and waxed the floor with yall last year and still had enough Mr. Clean left to use it the following week.  BTW i got your suck it up right here and I am an adult thats why i can call it like i see it.  And I do do wish them to get knocked out bc any team that can act that way deserves no chance to succeed.  If you cant succeed and be classy the stay at home,  It says little for the head coach there as well to allow that kind  of behaviour

I didn't post on this game before the game on any thread and I didn't pick this game online. That said, Kville played like I expected them to against us. I think they have probably come a long way this year and adjusted to the coach and changes. It is a rivalry and you never know what to expect. Jasper was the better team tonight and Morrisey was the best back on the field.

As for the trash talk about the late hits and mess, BULL. There was one called and it was questionable as it was a tackle going out of bounds. Kville hit Morrisey after the whistle once and they didn't even call it.
There were some bad calls against Jasper tonight and they would have call late hits if there would have been there.

Morgan does not put up with that mess and has done a good job. Congrats to both teams on a good game and to the Dawgs on the win. 

And I call it like I see it too. They are kids. Both teams are at fault but that what football is all about. Building character. As a licensed minister and working with youth I know what I am talking about. I'm also about to graduate to become a football coach so I can instill character in some young men. I really do wish Kirbyville the best of luck and would never want to put a team down. Kirbyville played one heck of a game and they deserve a lot of credit. With that being said I am done. Y'all have a good one.

[quote name="Kville99" post="1090453" timestamp="1319256331"]
[quote author=SFAlumberjack13 link=topic=90220.msg1090346#msg1090346 date=1319254004]
[/quote]
What you saw was our kids reacting to the way your thugs were playing the game.  I hope that with 24 senior thugs on your team that yall would win.  i didnt expect KV to finish the game that strong.  Just remember that with 17 seniors last year we swept, mopped, and waxed the floor with yall last year and still had enough Mr. Clean left to use it the following week.  BTW i got your suck it up right here and I am an adult thats why i can call it like i see it.  And I do do wish them to get knocked out bc any team that can act that way deserves no chance to succeed.  If you cant succeed and be classy the stay at home,  It says little for the head coach there as well to allow that kind  of behaviour
[/quote]

So you were out there and heard it all? What position do you play? 

I have to agree that this Jasper team took several cheap shots.  I wouldn't call them the trashiest team, just a couple of bad apples.  Of course, KV had a couple also.  I do think stomping on our quarterbacks back after the play was over was extremely poor sportsmanship.

99 don't know what game you were at but the thugs are from kville ESP. # 51 flipped off the Jasper fans after a big first down...and again after a td.  The offense line tackled us many times I guess that is what y'all are teaching. I wish Jasper had at least one thug on our team..if you would have acted that way back in the eighties several of your players would have been carried off the field!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder